Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Honestly the enviroment it's probably mor like water wrestling
meh, water is boring, besides formal combat should be done in a specially prepared arena in front of the whole clan so the immediate environment doesn't mean much... though snow wrestling might work, but it might result in a lost eye to an overerect nipple... My hopes remain with mud wrestling (maybe oil?:unsure:) something nice and slippery. (y);)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Figured I'd post this a little earlier than last time, so no one needs to get anxious:).
I don't really have that much news for you. I've more or less just been busy working on another scene and roughly scetched the main new map for the giant's hunting grounds. There will be at least one more new map, but you will likely not be able to revisit them after the story is done. At least not for the forseable future.
When it comes to a release date for the update, I'm aiming for an end of November release. But it depends on how many scenes/quests I end up putting in this build. I'm afraid I can't be more specific for now.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

Tinkerer​

Fucking Hilde in a hot spring when she's a preggo, now that's really hot & I'm not referring to the temperature of the water

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

Figured I'd post this a little earlier than last time, so no one needs to get anxious:).
I don't really have that much news for you. I've more or less just been busy working on another scene and roughly scetched the main new map for the giant's hunting grounds. There will be at least one more new map, but you will likely not be able to revisit them after the story is done. At least not for the forseable future.
When it comes to a release date for the update, I'm aiming for an end of November release. But it depends on how many scenes/quests I end up putting in this build. I'm afraid I can't be more specific for now.

Tinkerer​

Uh oh, busted.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
"Tinkerers Update News"

1697656451397.png
1697656451397.png

Tinkerer
1697687581821.png

Lopezisanopp

Jan 3, 2022
what do I do I'm stuck on the part where Erevi has the kid in her arms on the bed in the only option is "have sex" but when i click it she says i have to wait and I have been going to sleep for 40 days now and nothing has changed. is my game bugged?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
meh, water is boring, besides formal combat should be done in a specially prepared arena in front of the whole clan so the immediate environment doesn't mean much... though snow wrestling might work, but it might result in a lost eye to an overerect nipple... My hopes remain with mud wrestling (maybe oil?:unsure:) something nice and slippery. (y);)
There's no cure for what ails you.:LOL:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what do I do I'm stuck on the part where Erevi has the kid in her arms on the bed in the only option is "have sex" but when i click it she says i have to wait and I have been going to sleep for 40 days now and nothing has changed. is my game bugged?
you're not bugged, Everi doesn't get out of bed till you advance the story with other characters, Mia and Beth IIRC. I forget the exact sequence, but you'll get the idea to do something that involves Everi's help, which will be her cue to get out of bed.

Reactions: Lopezisanopp

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
you're not bugged, Everi doesn't get out of bed till you advance the story with other characters, Mia and Beth IIRC. I forget the exact sequence, but you'll get the idea to do something that involves Everi's help, which will be her cue to get out of bed.
Get Beth to go on a date with you. Her Affection has to be high, if you pissed her off earlier you'll need to do a lot of shoveling...

The only way Mia ties in with anything else in the game is with Frida. You need to (sucessfully!) ask for a dire wolf pup to give to Mia before Frida will give birth. If you're not following the giants storyline you can safely ignore Mia's storyline. Same after the pup is delivered to Mia.

Reactions: Stil996

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I hope they implement all of Hilda's pregnancy content in this update.
Tinkerer has said in his Patreon posts that Hilde's (and the other giants') new content will be split into two updates. The alternative was to do a single, massive update which wouldn't be done until at least the end of 2023, roughly six months since Annabelle's. He really wants to stick with 3-4 months per update.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Tinkerer​

Damn now I wonder if it’s confirmed or not to get. Threesome scene with both sisters being pregnant?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Get Beth to go on a date with you. Her Affection has to be high, if you pissed her off earlier you'll need to do a lot of shoveling...

The only way Mia ties in with anything else in the game is with Frida. You need to (sucessfully!) ask for a dire wolf pup to give to Mia before Frida will give birth. If you're not following the giants storyline you can safely ignore Mia's storyline. Same after the pup is delivered to Mia.
Actually Mia having a pup dosent effect Frida giving birth at all. The only thing that locks her birth trigger is wether or not u have completed Waystones Part 2. Otherwise u should be fine.

Not being successful with you're attempt to get a pup can screw u if you're trying to get Mia tho. I suggest not telling the whole truth or being an ass about it lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Damn now I wonder if it’s confirmed or not to get. Threesome scene with both sisters being pregnant?
Tinkerer has confirmed nothing. I beleive he mentioned a 3some but remeber there that new blonde giantess so it might be her & one of the sisters.

We dont know yet.

Reactions: caspian90

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Actually Mia having a pup dosent effect Frida giving birth at all. The only thing that locks her birth trigger is wether or not u have completed Waystones Part 2. Otherwise u should be fine.
The walkthrough says Call The Midwife requires pregnant 10+ days, Mia got the pup, garden planted, and Waystones II done. Has this changed? I've always met all those requirements.

Not being successful with you're attempt to get a pup can screw u if you're trying to get Mia tho. I suggest not telling the whole truth or being an ass about it lol
Seconded.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes