TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
7 are used in one of Maghda's quests but outside of that. Sell them.
I always keep half a dozen , just in case.
Same as that piece of string you find and keep in your pocket, never know if your trouser belt will fail at an inopportune moment.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I know of a dude who ragequit in part because the original version of the play quest only had the troll option...
Yep and another person quite because of the S&M bondage with Erevi.

Some people I get it it's not to you're tastes fine. Some people it's just telling about them as people.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
how come I cannot get a bath for the first house you can rent but the inn room has a bath in there? makes no sense

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TSSG59

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how come I cannot get a bath for the first house you can rent but the inn room has a bath in there? makes no sense
probably because boiling enough water for a bath is a colossal pain, that's why people used either wash in stream or go to a bath house.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
probably because boiling enough water for a bath is a colossal pain, that's why people used either wash in stream or go to a bath house.
Yeah unlike in the inn where you get one in a room, not a communal one because if we're going historical here that's what even the Romans did :cautious:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah unlike in the inn where you get one in a room, not a communal one because if we're going historical here that's what even the Romans did :cautious:
The Romans weren't the only ones to take baths (though they might have had the best system). Historical accuracy isn't the point, The primary difference I was pointing out was the inn has paid staff while your house doesn't. When we get a house slave or servants maybe we'll get a bath there to. (Maybe even one like Everi has... I'm hoping for some hottub action with some of our Harem BTW in case Tinkerer is listening in)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
My understanding is the musk glands from the Stinky Bits quest were supposed to be, well, stinky, and bathing was to be needed to smell good again. Then Tinkerer changed his mind (following feedback?), but the baths he'd already put in are still there. He hadn't put them in every possible location yet, and there's no indication if more will be added. Or that they'll be removed, but enough people like them as a QoL thing they'll probably stay.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah, personally I like the small boost to HP, MP and fatigue that the baths at mayor's and IIRC Crossroads Inn give, just wish Everi's bath gives more than the fatigue boost.

Also, is Abaddon eating his siblings or something? Got Everi's daughter pregnant a couple times after him, but no sign of them.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Does this game get any better??

I've played for like 5 hours, got to level 10, got decent equipment, fucked the goblin woman, fisted the giant, got the rented house... and it all feels absolutely underwhelming...

I mean I was playing "Struggle with sin" and graphically is better both background and scenes, RPG is better in terms of skills and party and having stats to distribute... I mean is there something hidden here that breaks after level 15 or something?

I mean when you order the games by weighted rating in the menu, this is one of the games that come on top but I can't see why...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

I've played for like 5 hours, got to level 10, got decent equipment, fucked the goblin woman, fisted the giant, got the rented house... and it all feels absolutely underwhelming...

I mean I was playing "Struggle with sin" and graphically is better both background and scenes, RPG is better in terms of skills and party and having stats to distribute... I mean is there something hidden here that breaks after level 15 or something?

I mean when you order the games by weighted rating in the menu, this is one of the games that come on top but I can't see why...
Guessing since you didn't mention them you've missed Everi and Ziva who are the two main quest giving characters that are needed to unlock the bulk of the content of this game... go north and do the witch quest to unlock Ziva... and go all the way east from the giants house to meet Everi

Edit when you say you fucked the goblin woman you mean once?? she's the third main quest giver, you need to find her two more times to unlock her main content.

... This isn't one of these slideshow VN's where you fuck each girl once or twice and they are done.

Last edited:
Reactions: M3ntir

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you barely scratched the surface. PQ "locks" gameplay, skills, good gear, magic and mechanics behind story progression

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020

If you download the game from the OP the file includes a folder with the Walkthroughs.

You should save often, or have the autosave ON. Later in the game you can die too easily if unprepared.

Side note: When I played with the Decensor Patch, the Goblin Daughter entered the game before Obeah. Obeah didn't appear until I completed the GD questline.
Without the DP, Obeah appears when the conditions are met.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Guessing since you didn't mention them you've missed Everi and Ziva who are the two main quest giving characters that are needed to unlock the bulk of the content of this game... go north and do the witch quest to unlock Ziva... and go all the way east from the giants house to meet Everi
Storm4n Also Maghda (she's not appealing to everyone, though). You need to do her to get Edgar's stuff back so he can open his shop. You'll have to buy outfits from Edgar to progress many storylines, including the main one with Ziva & Erevi. Go west along the road from town and check out the abandoned camp, don't forget the bedroll... As well, the artwork you've (probably) seen so far is some of the earliest done for the game, it gets better as you go further.

... This isn't one of these slideshow VN's where you fuck each girl once or twice and they are done.
Word, it's one of the things which roped me in. :)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You should save often, or have the autosave ON. Later in the game you can die too easily if unprepared.
(y) Autosave means you only have to go back to the beginning of the day you died, unless you want to go back further.

I keep a permanent manual save at about every 1-2 weeks of game time progression, just in case. You never know when new content drops which can be done at an earlier stage in the game...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1697656451397.png

Figured I'd post this a little earlier than last time, so no one needs to get anxious:).
I don't really have that much news for you. I've more or less just been busy working on another scene and roughly scetched the main new map for the giant's hunting grounds. There will be at least one more new map, but you will likely not be able to revisit them after the story is done. At least not for the forseable future.
When it comes to a release date for the update, I'm aiming for an end of November release. But it depends on how many scenes/quests I end up putting in this build. I'm afraid I can't be more specific for now.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

Tinkerer​

Last Update

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Figured I'd post this a little earlier than last time, so no one needs to get anxious:).
I don't really have that much news for you. I've more or less just been busy working on another scene and roughly scetched the main new map for the giant's hunting grounds. There will be at least one more new map, but you will likely not be able to revisit them after the story is done. At least not for the forseable future.
When it comes to a release date for the update, I'm aiming for an end of November release. But it depends on how many scenes/quests I end up putting in this build. I'm afraid I can't be more specific for now.

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone!

Tinkerer​

Welp MC is cought in the act. Things are gonna heat up in the snow & I'm not just talking about the hot spring!

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes