DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The walkthrough says Call The Midwife requires pregnant 10+ days, Mia got the pup, garden planted, and Waystones II done. Has this changed? I've always met all those requirements.

Call the Midwife happens after 20 days of pregnancy. I believe you do have to do the Garden quest as part of Frida's overall triggers, but I'm pretty sure I once forgot to get the puppy & just got it later after the Giants Camp arc.

Ya know what just to be sure I'll go back & do it anyway. I'll play everything but Mia's quests & ill let ya know if I'm wrong (y) wish me luck lol

Reactions: Damagus01

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Call the Midwife happens after 20 days of pregnancy. I believe you do have to do the Garden quest as part of Frida's overall triggers, but I'm pretty sure I once forgot to get the puppy & just got it later after the Giants Camp arc.

Ya know what just to be sure I'll go back & do it anyway. I'll play everything but Mia's quests & ill let ya know if I'm wrong (y) wish me luck lol
1697733126429.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Get Beth to go on a date with you. Her Affection has to be high, if you pissed her off earlier you'll need to do a lot of shoveling...

The only way Mia ties in with anything else in the game is with Frida. You need to (sucessfully!) ask for a dire wolf pup to give to Mia before Frida will give birth. If you're not following the giants storyline you can safely ignore Mia's storyline. Same after the pup is delivered to Mia.
I remember Beth's centaur scene and Mia's doggy scene, I just couldn't remember if the Doggy scene was before or after Everi gets out of bed.
Though you probably should have tagged in Lopezisanopp since it was his question I was trying to answer :p

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I remember Beth's centaur scene and Mia's doggy scene, I just couldn't remember if the Doggy scene was before or after Everi gets out of bed.
Though you probably should have tagged in Lopezisanopp since it was his question I was trying to answer :p
Both scenes need the transformation spell, so it must be after Erevi gets out of bed.

Reactions: Damagus01

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Both scenes need the transformation spell, so it must be after Erevi gets out of bed.
I thought she lingered for a while, ala "Make me a crib, here's the spell, now fuck off... I'm having a lie in" :p ... Ah wait I might be getting confused with RL... Did Everi also have a craving for Pickles and Coal?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
U speak with Beth after restoring the Temple. Ask on date. Go see Erevi. Build crib. Learn spell. Go on date with Beth. Now u can go sneak past Granny.

nihtgenga88

Sep 25, 2021
How do I capture a werewolf for Harald? I saw a previous post saying werewolves are north of the cemetery, but all I find are plague wolves. Even so, I cannot capture them. Stun doesn't work and killing them does not capture them like a human (rope in inventory) Am I missing something?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
How do I capture a werewolf for Harald? I saw a previous post saying werewolves are north of the cemetery, but all I find are plague wolves. Even so, I cannot capture them. Stun doesn't work and killing them does not capture them like a human (rope in inventory) Am I missing something?
Tranquiliser.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Those ARE the werewolves u are looking for. You need to Equipt the Syringe he gave you.

If the dog is in you're party leave it somewhere & any other party members make sure they ONLY block or else damage will stop u from being able to capture a creature. The syringe should put it to sleep & hitting it again should capture it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The election quest has a bug, can you fix it?
might help if you describe the "bug"... I doubt there is, that event has been in the game for a long time now, so I'm pretty sure it would have been discovered, reported & fixed long ago.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The election quest has a bug, can you fix it?
That is the vague-ist request. What's the bug? What happened? What's the problem? These are all things we dont know because u gave ZERO information. No technopaths are on here waiting to data-mine you're computer with their psychic skills.

More info is needed.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
That is the vague-ist request. What's the bug? What happened? What's the problem? These are all things we dont know because u gave ZERO information. No technopaths are on here waiting to data-mine you're computer with their psychic skills.

More info is needed.
The one I've seen is that Gwynneth doesn't show up in the goblin forest. I think I manually triggered that one to get her to show up.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
It would help if you told what you think the bug is. It's highly likely it's not a bug, you're just missing something. Note that no one here can fix bugs, that's the dev's bailiwick.

When we exit in the prostitute house the quest not continue, and block the rest of game.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes