Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
When we exit in the prostitute house the quest not continue, and block the rest of game.
Exit after doing what? Did you have 10 votes at the time?

After you have 10 votes, you will be assaulted by Roderick's men when you exit any building.

You should post your save.

Last edited:

nihtgenga88

Sep 25, 2021
Those ARE the werewolves u are looking for. You need to Equipt the Syringe he gave you.

If the dog is in you're party leave it somewhere & any other party members make sure they ONLY block or else damage will stop u from being able to capture a creature. The syringe should put it to sleep & hitting it again should capture it.
Blessings.

Reactions: DomWolf

nozone

Nov 11, 2017
There seems to be a bug where I cant dock the rowboat anywhere except near Luthien's ship. This means I can't smuggle in the drugs past the guards. I was able to dock the rowboat earlier in the game before I started making the drugs, but now am unable to.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There seems to be a bug where I cant dock the rowboat anywhere except near Luthien's ship. This means I can't smuggle in the drugs past the guards. I was able to dock the rowboat earlier in the game before I started making the drugs, but now am unable to.
The dock box is a little off when docking just outside the port. You have to click just in front of the land.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
So you visited Loco to ask about the rod of duplication but instead of returning to the tower via the waystone you decide to return to the village forgetting to close the portal. What might come through and what choas might ensue?.
Whatever it was would most likely be friend to no one in this world.
Could this be the end game where MC deliberately opens the gate to another dimension in order to unite all sides in his world to defeat them and then seal the gates for good?.
Nothing like an exterior threat to unite the different factions against a common enemy.
Just a thought.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So you visited Loco to ask about the rod of duplication but instead of returning to the tower via the waystone you decide to return to the village forgetting to close the portal. What might come through and what choas might ensue?.
Could this be the end game where MC deliberately opens the gate to another dimension in order to unite all sides in his world to defeat them and then seal the gates for good?.
Nothing like an exterior threat to unite the different factions against a common enemy.
Just a thought.
Honestly I reckon the big bad will be the Lord of Light, the god of light, virtue, chastity, order & purity. He is the brother of Qetesh, who is seen as the black sheep of the family for her "heretical" nature of being a sex positive fertility goddess. Then theirs her ex, Nergal, who embodies EVERYTHING LoL hates. If we imagine that LoL probably has a sis-com as well (because let's be honest gods have always been incestuous to some degree). Then it's possible he may even have been behind d Nergal catching Qetesh in the past, triggering the Goblin War.

I dunno mabey I am betting on the wrong horse but it feels like a perfect big bad to end the game. A harem seeking man-whore vs an abrahamic-style prude god? Yes please!

Reactions: mixa007

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Honestly I reckon the big bad will be the Lord of Light, the god of light, virtue, chastity, order & purity. He is the brother of Qetesh, who is seen as the black sheep of the family for her "heretical" nature of being a sex positive fertility goddess. Then theirs her ex, Nergal, who embodies EVERYTHING LoL hates. If we imagine that LoL probably has a sis-com as well (because let's be honest gods have always been incestuous to some degree). Then it's possible he may even have been behind d Nergal catching Qetesh in the past, triggering the Goblin War.

I dunno mabey I am betting on the wrong horse but it feels like a perfect big bad to end the game. A harem seeking man-whore vs an abrahamic-style prude god? Yes please!
Does he not exist in another dimension too?.
He is not a physical being in MC's world so he might well be able to gather the forces from that other dimension to become a physical presence in MC's world.
All he/she/it needs is a conduit to enter it and MC may be the "chosen one" to open that conduit.
Remember Jesus was supposed to be the physical presence of God on earth.
The Greek and Roman gods too found ways to influence and enter the physical world, so we might say a precedent has been set.
The Lord of Light manipulating lesser gods and mortals into doing what he wants does sound Machiavellian enough and just the sort of thing the Greek gods got up to.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does he not exist in another dimension too?.
He is not a physical being in MC's world so he might well be able to gather the forces from that other dimension to become a physical presence in MC's world.
All he/she/it needs is a conduit to enter it and MC may be the "chosen one" to open that conduit.
Remember Jesus was supposed to be the physical presence of God on earth.
The Greek and Roman gods too found ways to influence and enter the physical world, so we might say a precedent has been set.
The Lord of Light manipulating lesser gods and mortals into doing what he wants does sound Machiavellian enough and just the sort of thing the Greek gods got up to.
Well he already has human followers in the form of the Purifiers & they were DESTROYING the crystals at the Waystones, which if his plan involved using them would be counterproductive.

But I do like the idea of uniting against a common foe :)

Reactions: DarkLizerd

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Just a thought.
Let me intervene in your discussion and express my own theory, if this is what we are talking about :).
In the game there is a certain ancient race that created LOCO and built a laboratory complex under the temple, and judging by the conversations, it was they who created all the intelligent beings in this world during experiments. Apparently, this race has chosen the path of scientific and technological progress and what if they are our descendants - the descendants of modern people. People have developed to such an extent that they began to experiment with parallel realities (including magical realities) and populated one of the worlds with their genetic descendants (people, elves, giants, orcs, etc.). And at this time, all the gods that are mentioned in the game are actually representatives of that ancient race who achieved the desired immortality. And the entire existing world is only an experimental testing ground for these superbeings, and only Qetesh wanted to break the existing order of things. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Let me intervene in your discussion and express my own theory, if this is what we are talking about :).
In the game there is a certain ancient race that created LOCO and built a laboratory complex under the temple, and judging by the conversations, it was they who created all the intelligent beings in this world during experiments. Apparently, this race has chosen the path of scientific and technological progress and what if they are our descendants - the descendants of modern people. People have developed to such an extent that they began to experiment with parallel realities (including magical realities) and populated one of the worlds with their genetic descendants (people, elves, giants, orcs, etc.). And at this time, all the gods that are mentioned in the game are actually representatives of that ancient race who achieved the desired immortality. And the entire existing world is only an experimental testing ground for these superbeings, and only Qetesh wanted to break the existing order of things. ;)
Well Erevi did mention that a theory is that the Ancients were gods that walked among mortals in the past. So you may not be wrong.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In the new update Tinkerer mentioned that the new locations will be unable to be revisited (for the foreseeable time being at least). I wonder if that means the region will be "off-map"?

Reactions: juancj0710

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Honestly if we never go there again there will probably be a memory somewhere in the Giants Camp so we can relive it that way.
Yeah, lately he's been adding Spirit Potion spots for scenes which didn't have them so that's a good bet if we can't go back there.
Feels like a no brainer, why do all the work of creating those scenes just to leave as a one time thing when he already has a replay in place. if there isn't report it as a bug.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Ya know what just to be sure I'll go back & do it anyway. I'll play everything but Mia's quests & ill let ya know if I'm wrong (y) wish me luck lol
Datapoint: someone on the discord couldn't get Frida to give birth after Garden & Waystones II were done & 20+ days, without giving Balder to Mia yet. They did rescue Mia earlier, dunno if ignoring her completely skips giving her Balder as a requirement.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes