diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
well, anyways...

If you're stuck because you need to wait X amount of days for the girls to give birth, you can download a save editor and edit the amount of days that have past since MC impregnated them, ideally you want to set it up to 19, and set the announcement of their pregnancy to 1, so you can visit them, they will tell you that the're pregnant, and you go to sleep to the next day, if everything is OK, the next day they would have given birth

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
well, anyways...

If you're stuck because you need to wait X amount of days for the girls to give birth, you can download a save editor and edit the amount of days that have past since MC impregnated them, ideally you want to set it up to 19, and set the announcement of their pregnancy to 1, so you can visit them, they will tell you that the're pregnant, an you go to sleep, if everything os Ok, the next day they woud have given birth
but with added child's age (funny it's tied to days passed) you have to change those as well not to mess up the saves!
I don't think it will end up broken just sth to be mindful about.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
but with added child's age (funny it's tied to days passed) you have to change those as well not to mess up the saves!
I don't think it will end up broken just sth to be mindful about.
Well... no, what are you editing is the time-frame of the current child being gestated, so what I do is save the game, edit the gestation values and reload the game, since what I did was changing the days counter, and nothing else, the game won't crash, because the game doesn't relies on a in game day counter, to verify against the save, it only does a pregnancy flag, which creates a 5 day flag (that creates the "I'm pregnant" scene) and a 20 day gestation flag, (that creates the "I've given birth" scene) at the same time, you can even clear said "pregnancy flag" back to 0, so the pregnancy never happened

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
The one I've seen is that Gwynneth doesn't show up in the goblin forest. I think I manually triggered that one to get her to show up.
You need to sleep in the "alleway" MC would wonder why Gwynneth is not there, then a guard should pass by, you ask the guard and the quest should unlock

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The one I've seen is that Gwynneth doesn't show up in the goblin forest. I think I manually triggered that one to get her to show up.
You need to sleep in the "alleway" MC would wonder why Gwynneth is not there, then a guard should pass by, you ask the guard and the quest should unlock
You dont need to sleep in the alley. Just walk near where she should be & MC should trigger his question if where she is & the guard appearing nearby who tells him shes in the woods.

Reactions: Matiur13

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I think my problem is that I didn't talk to the passing guard the first time. I saw him on this play through and found her this time.

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1698527729749.png

Hi again!
Just wanted to give you another little progress update. After my last post, I started making another scene, but I kind of messed up and ended making a three part scene (basically 3 scenes in one). So, it's taken me a little longer than planned, but at least I'm done with the images now. I'm not sure if all parts will be getting an animation, but I'll see what I have time for.
I'm mostly done with the sex scene images now (I might still make another short scene if I have the time), from now on I will mostly consentrate on creating the remaining cutscene images, map creation and scripting.
Still a lot of work left to be done:-/.....
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks. Oh, and I plan to post a small poll tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Tinkerer​

Last Update

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi again!
Just wanted to give you another little progress update. After my last post, I started making another scene, but I kind of messed up and ended making a three part scene (basically 3 scenes in one). So, it's taken me a little longer than planned, but at least I'm done with the images now. I'm not sure if all parts will be getting an animation, but I'll see what I have time for.
I'm mostly done with the sex scene images now (I might still make another short scene if I have the time), from now on I will mostly consentrate on creating the remaining cutscene images, map creation and scripting.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks. Oh, and I plan to post a small poll tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Tinkerer​

Why does this give fem-dom/hostile takeover vibes lol

Reactions: juancj0710

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
How much of this game is left? I mean, has developer hinted at when this game will be fully completed? I am only asking because I played this game about a year ago and invested many many hours into it playing without a walkthrough as was recommended only to be soft-locked where a few interactions would never happen because of some bug. I like this game but I don't have that much time to invest again only to be locked out again. Any info will be appreciated thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How much of this game is left? I mean, has developer hinted at when this game will be fully completed? I am only asking because I played this game about a year ago and invested many many hours into it playing without a walkthrough as was recommended only to be soft-locked where a few interactions would never happen because of some bug. I like this game but I don't have that much time to invest again only to be locked out again. Any info will be appreciated thanks.
What bug? it's a very stable game AFAIK, with the vast majority of the "bugs" being self induced with cheats, there are a few plays where the story gets locked behind triggers that aren't intuitive like requiring x amount of babies at the temple for certain quests to unlock.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hi again!

Tinkerer​

Why does this give fem-dom/hostile takeover vibes lol
Hilde confirmed herself she is a Giant Bitch.

The outfit reminds me of some of Obeah's scenes.

There could be some hidden merchant or seamstress that sells delicate lingerie to Demi-humans in the forest?

Although... thinking about it, it must be Edgar.

Reactions: Sieg55555

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Kill the female Goblin: no 3 (or 4) goblin pussies.

Kill the vampiresses: no vampire or Sister vaginas.

Run from the dragon: no dragon pussy.

You don't cheat with some of the women: no additional pussies.

You don't look for Mia: Granny standing there forever.

All the women offer a Questline if you get intimate with them.

In the Temple you need to impregnate Caleah and Ziva. Ziva must give birth for the Temple quest to progress.

Security and Acorn quest cannot be done in the same game. You do one or the other.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hilde confirmed herself she is a Giant Bitch.

The outfit reminds me of some of Obeah's scenes.

There could be some hidden merchant or seamstress that sells delicate lingerie to Demi-humans in the forest?

Although... thinking about it, it must be Edgar.
Pretty sure she says shes a "huge slut" not a bitch...?

The face paint gives me funerary vibes, like shes in "mourning" perhaps? Theres no greater aphrodisiac than death they say.

Also Edgar took a job for Grug & a Pixie in the past so he wouldnt say no to a job designing sexy clothes for hot women, no matter the species lol.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Kill the female Goblin: no 3 (or 4) goblin pussies.

Kill the vampiresses: no vampire or Sister vaginas.

Run from the dragon: no dragon pussy.

You don't cheat with some of the women: no additional pussies.

You don't look for Mia: Granny standing there forever.

All the women offer a Questline if you get intimate with them.

In the Temple you need to impregnate Caleah and Ziva. Ziva must give birth for the Temple quest to progress.

Security and Acorn quest cannot be done in the same game. You do one or the other.
Pretty confident Shakala's content was revised to reset after a while if you kill her. Seems some players were annoyed killing her made them replay in order to get goblin pussies.

97% confident you have to give Mia a dire wolf pup or Frida doesn't give birth, locking out further giants content (and pussy).

Killing Master (vampire quest) is required to unlock Temple quests leading to family farm pussies. Also, vampire quests after killing Master lead to a non-cheat way for dealing with Affection Degradation.

Dragon pussy is on the docket for more content in the future. I strongly suspect Tinkerer will either add a way to obtain dragon pussy later if you run, or (more likely IMO) add a warning that running will lock out dragon content (and pussy).

Accurate for the other items. :)

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Pretty confident Shakala's content was revised to reset after a while if you kill her. Seems some players were annoyed killing her made them replay in order to get goblin pussies.

97% confident you have to give Mia a dire wolf pup or Frida doesn't give birth, locking out further giants content (and pussy).

Killing Master (vampire quest) is required to unlock Temple quests leading to family farm pussies. Also, vampire quests after killing Master lead to a non-cheat way for dealing with Affection Degradation.

Dragon pussy is on the docket for more content in the future. I strongly suspect Tinkerer will either add a way to obtain dragon pussy later if you run, or (more likely IMO) add a warning that running will lock out dragon content (and pussy).

Accurate for the other items. :)
Both the vampires and the dragon have resets if you kill the ladies and run from the dragon.
I'm pretty sure I did the family farm quest once after killing the vampires and not doing the master quest.
All that happens is that Oksana does feature in the game.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes