Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Can any body send me the Gallery mod and Save fies i cannot access Mega. Al my saves are gone due to formatting.
There are Saves already here, just scroll back through the posts. I don't use Gallery, or any mods/edits.

Protip: Once you've asked for something in public, asking people for the same things in private/on their profile is Bad Karma.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The "Mouths To Feed" & "Monster Hunter" quests have alternate scenes that lack Oksana being there & the conversations with Oksana are written in a way where it's easily played without her. I tested this out a while back & the game can be finished without Oksana, not too sure about if u at least need to do the vamps or not tho.
You can skip all the Vampire's and Oksana's content by killing the Vampiresses in the Cript, redeeming the quest with the Mayor/Victoria, and not resetting the quest.
If you leave the Cript and not kill the girls, then return to the Graveyard at night, or simply go to the Graveyard at night directly, once they make you their Servant, you can't kill them anymore and must kill the Master.
If you don't revive the girls before Ziva send you to the Farm, the quest can't be resetted.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
"Tinkerers Update News"

Boob Potions?

I've had some requests over the years for breast adjustment potions. Basically a potion you can use to increase or decrease a girl's breast size. The challenge with requests like these, are that all game images and animations are pre-rendered. Meaning I would have to make additional variants for each scene, which takes more time and space. It is therefore not something I would ever be able to add as an option for every girl in the game. It would likely be limited to just a few girls, like dungeon pets and I believe the upcoming blonde giantess could be a suitable candidate.
Since each scene variant requires at least an additional 2-3 days x2 (don't forget pregnancies) to make, it is not something I wish to add if it is not a widely sought after feature. I therefore thought it a good idea to poll your opinion on some options I've been considering. Now, do keep in mind that this is just to get a rough idea of how popular, or not, these options are. I probably won't be able to do them all due to time constraints, so don't take the result as something that is definitely coming.
This time you'll be able to vote for several of the options:
1. Small breast potion, basically shrink them to an A/B cup.
2. Large breast potion, an increase that is a bit larger than the normal pregnancy increase. Growing even larger when the girl is pregnant.
3. Extra large breast potion, watermelon sized increase + pregnancy when applicable.
4. Don't want this. Please don't vote for any of the other options if you choose this option.
Honestly, I don’t see the point in spending a huge amount of time on such a minor function. It's better to use this time to create new animated scenes or animate existing ones. Although I think many will vote for this option because they have some kind of super-fetish for women’s breasts, perhaps in infancy these people’s mothers did not breastfeed and they developed such an addiction. :unsure:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
perhaps in infancy these people’s mothers did not breastfeed and they developed such an addiction. :unsure:
I was bottle fed & I have never been obsessed with massive tits. In fact anything bigger than DD starts to become off putting for me. So I dont think it's that. Or mabey I'm just the odd one lol.

But I agree that the amount of effort this will take up isnt worth it in the grand scheme.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Honestly, I don’t see the point in spending a huge amount of time on such a minor function. It's better to use this time to create new animated scenes or animate existing ones. Although I think many will vote for this option because they have some kind of super-fetish for women’s breasts, perhaps in infancy these people’s mothers did not breastfeed and they developed such an addiction. :unsure:
Keep in mind i am only his discord mod, I dont have real influiance in his idea's or/and renders for the game.
Personaly even for me it came out of nowhere this poll about the Boobpotion. Could be he has idea he wants to use it for in the future.

I vote option 4, personnaly i dont see the need for it. Due wil be allot of request indeed to added to the old girls or every new one needs to have it. so for me it opens to many ''future problems''. Only reason i would talk about it would be a Water girl or slim girl so with the potions you can make it the way you want A to F cup or something.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Only reason i would talk about it would be a Water girl or slim girl so with the potions you can make it the way you want A to F cup or something.
Are these some new girls that should appear in future updates because I don’t remember them in the game?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Are these some new girls that should appear in future updates because I don’t remember them in the game?
nope, they are not ingame but what would be my idea round the boobpotion if it would be added. due i dont see it needed for any normal girl in the game. because 1 will open the request for others.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well I wouldnt be surprised if Madam Daiyu (the potion shop owner in Greyport) was made avalable in the future. Also theres Cath (the mysterious person behind the bandit conapiracy). And we still haven't captured a Cave Goblin for our greenskin harem.

Theres a few potential girls that could be added.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Keep in mind i am only his discord mod, I dont have real influiance in his idea's or/and renders for the game.
Personaly even for me it came out of nowhere this poll about the Boobpotion. Could be he has idea he wants to use it for in the future.

I vote option 4, personnaly i dont see the need for it. Due wil be allot of request indeed to added to the old girls or every new one needs to have it. so for me it opens to many ''future problems''. Only reason i would talk about it would be a Water girl or slim girl so with the potions you can make it the way you want A to F cup or something.
Isn't the main value of Water/Slime girls that they wouldn't need a "boob" potion, they already have malleable bodies that they can shape at will.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Isn't the main value of Water/Slime girls that they wouldn't need a "boob" potion, they already have malleable bodies that they can shape at will.
Technicaly yes, but for me was more the idea that the person can shape the size of the water/slime girl one way or the other as exemple, my monday morning brain thought it was good enough to say it that way :D

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996 and DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Technicaly yes, but for me was more the idea that the person can shape the size of the water/slime girl one way or the other as exemple, my monday morning brain thought it was good enough to say it that way :D
Monday Mornings are the worst, you have my sympathy (that why I try to sleep through them).
Do you know if Tinkerer has thought about adding Slime girls? I know they've come up a few times.

Personally I'm not sure about how sexy they are... my experiences with them in various games have been split between "interesting" and "disgusting" might be interesting to see Tinkerers version.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Monday Mornings are the worst, you have my sympathy (that why I try to sleep through them).
Do you know if Tinkerer has thought about adding Slime girls? I know they've come up a few times.

Personally I'm not sure about how sexy they are... my experiences with them in various games have been split between "interesting" and "disgusting" might be interesting to see Tinkerers version.
first of all :
1698674842811.png

but secondly i need to see 3D slimegirl artwork to judge if its good, like before with the cowgirl. 2D artwork dont translate well to 3D. and no i am not asking tinkerer what he thinks about slime girls for that matter :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
first of all :
View attachment 3046189

but secondly i need to see 3D slimegirl artwork to judge if its good, like before with the cowgirl. 2D artwork dont translate well to 3D. and no i am not asking tinkerer what he thinks about slime girls for that matter :)
?? did you misread my post?? I've no idea where the "calm your tits" came from... I'm not in any way "not calm" my "tits" are likewise

I asked if this was something that has already been discussed in the past and casually commented on previous experiences with them...nothing more. There was no judgement or requests for judgement.

• Haha

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
?? did you misread my post?? I've no idea where the "calm your tits" came from... I'm not in any way "not calm" my "tits" are likewise

I asked if this was something that has already been discussed in the past and casually commented on previous experiences with them...nothing more. There was no judgement or requests for judgement.
first i wanted to calm you down for the bringing up the idea of a slime girl :D , and than i remmeberd that image excited and was fun in relation with the Boob potion so , that is why i posted it.

And like i said, i never seen a good 3D slimegirl so that is why i dont think its the greatest of idea's for the game.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
And we still haven't captured a Cave Goblin for our greenskin harem.

Theres a few potential girls that could be added.
There are already plenty of goblin girls in the game, but whether they are cave or standard are secondary details. But what I would really like is an Orc girl - a muscular, green-skinned beauty... mmmm.... gorgeous. :devilish:

Reactions: Atorod

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
first i wanted to calm you down for the bringing up the idea of a slime girl :D , and than i remmeberd that image excited and was fun in relation with the Boob potion so , that is why i posted it.

And like i said, i never seen a good 3D slimegirl so that is why i dont think its the greatest of idea's for the game.
Meh! :p
So is anyone going to answer my question?
I know Slimegirls have been discussed before.
Does anyone know if Tinkerer has ever expressed an opinion on them one way or another?

They sit in that weird place where I can imagine them fitting into the story in a number of ways, but I'm uncertain how sexy they would be... but then I had similar thoughts about Batbreeder type of characters (and I love my batbreeder)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Meh! :p
So is anyone going to answer my question?
I know Slimegirls have been discussed before.
Does anyone know if Tinkerer has ever expressed an opinion on them one way or another?

They sit in that weird place where I can imagine them fitting into the story in a number of ways, but I'm uncertain how sexy they would be... but then I had similar thoughts about Batbreeder type of characters (and I love my batbreeder)
Think its been suggested on the discord but never said anything about it.

i am on the same line as you, it would fit in mutiple ways but for the look is more important, due having a close of the badbreeder is bit ... cheap lets say. That is why i dont think it will be added.

Reactions: Stil996

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I was bottle fed & I have never been obsessed with massive tits. In fact anything bigger than DD starts to become off putting for me. So I dont think it's that. Or mabey I'm just the odd one lol.

But I agree that the amount of effort this will take up isnt worth it in the grand scheme.
There is nothing like too big boobs in this world. But sometimes something fucking comes close to them.
And I was breastfeeded.
But I must admit. This poll is kind of bullshit. Its too much work and minimum benefits. Than I'm by 4.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes