M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
There is nothing like too big boobs in this world. But sometimes something fucking comes close to them.
And I was breastfeeded.
But I must admit. This poll is kind of bullshit. Its too much work and minimum benefits. Than I'm by 4.
current most feedback is : do it when the game is done (atleast that is how comes to gether for 90+% on the patreon)
but for now is a wait and see what he has planned for the most part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
current most feedback is : do it when the game is done (atleast that is how comes to gether for 90+% on the patreon)
but for now is a wait and see what he has planned for the most part.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reply and Im not on Discord its really uncomformed for me.

Atorod

Aug 4, 2021
A quick question:
Are there any more companions available other than a dog?

I'm just starting, and the guy who is supposed to sell slaves and pets only had a dog.

Reactions: Dekart

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Boob Potions?

I've had some requests over the years for breast adjustment potions. Basically a potion you can use to increase or decrease a girl's breast size. The challenge with requests like these, are that all game images and animations are pre-rendered. Meaning I would have to make additional variants for each scene, which takes more time and space. It is therefore not something I would ever be able to add as an option for every girl in the game. It would likely be limited to just a few girls, like dungeon pets and I believe the upcoming blonde giantess could be a suitable candidate.
Since each scene variant requires at least an additional 2-3 days x2 (don't forget pregnancies) to make, it is not something I wish to add if it is not a widely sought after feature. I therefore thought it a good idea to poll your opinion on some options I've been considering. Now, do keep in mind that this is just to get a rough idea of how popular, or not, these options are. I probably won't be able to do them all due to time constraints, so don't take the result as something that is definitely coming.
This time you'll be able to vote for several of the options:
1. Small breast potion, basically shrink them to an A/B cup.
2. Large breast potion, an increase that is a bit larger than the normal pregnancy increase. Growing even larger when the girl is pregnant.
3. Extra large breast potion, watermelon sized increase + pregnancy when applicable.
4. Don't want this. Please don't vote for any of the other options if you choose this option.

Last Update
While option 2 is something to think about, in general the boob size expansion (who needs a decrease?!) via potions would be a nice supplement, if the game was almost finished in order to add more variety. But right now it would be just an unneccessary distraction and waste of dev time, while there are still plenty of more urgent things to spend dev time on. I hope the subscribers do realize that, but I doubt it.
Can someone share the current status quo of the vote?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
A quick question:
Are there any more companions available other than a dog?

I'm just starting, and the guy who is supposed to sell slaves and pets only had a dog.
In future you have familiar, imp girl from Everi.
And there are specific events with people joining your party temporarily, but doggo and familiar are the only long-term companions at this time. The dev does intend to add more things for sale at the Pet Store, but is currently working on other content which has higher priority and will take some time to clear from their plate.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021
Is the poacher sten n his muscle man destinied to be kill by dolf? im messing my game "when i try to capture dolf with trap he ignore me.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Decided to play the game through again but eliminating all the vampire quests, the giant quests, the ogre quests and the goblin quests. I wanted to eliminate the tower quests but it's tied in to the game so no choice there.
Most can be resurrected later in the game but I'm not certain how it will affect Oksana, we shall see.
It's a pity so many quests are tied to others, rather fancied just doing the village, temple and farm and leaving the rest alone.
I can still have sex with the ogre, the giantess and Mia but using barren potion.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
you'll get ocasional companions for quests and missions, a female imp that will follow you around and a goblin warparty for raids

shame on you...hame, the tower is where the fun stff happens and where you get the lightsaber
What can i say?.
I'm just a lowly peasant who longs to return to the land and live a quiet life.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Decided to play the game through again but eliminating all the vampire quests, the giant quests, the ogre quests and the goblin quests. I wanted to eliminate the tower quests but it's tied in to the game so no choice there.
Most can be resurrected later in the game but I'm not certain how it will affect Oksana, we shall see.
It's a pity so many quests are tied to others, rather fancied just doing the village, temple and farm and leaving the rest alone.
I can still have sex with the ogre, the giantess and Mia but using barren potion.
I agree, I have a dream about a true sandbox game where you can play only the parts that interest you... so far no luck... but skipping the vampires, goblins and Tower.... are you crazy!... that's where all the good stuff is!!!

I kinda want to skip the "good" side, just be all bad, with my vampire & goblin hordes

• Wow
Reactions: TSSG59

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You don't have to do ALL the Tower quests. Pretty sure "Shopping" is the last one you have to complete, needed for "Restore The Temple." "Build Your Daughter A Crib" is needed for the elf quests and to have sex with Mia. Not doing "Waystones II" locks out becoming mayor and the Jenny quests (and stuff for other questlines you're not doing anyway). But nothing after Waystones II is required for other questlines.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
You don't have to do ALL the Tower quests. Pretty sure "Shopping" is the last one you have to complete, needed for "Restore The Temple." "Build Your Daughter A Crib" is needed for the elf quests and to have sex with Mia. Not doing "Waystones II" locks out becoming mayor and the Jenny quests (and stuff for other questlines you're not doing anyway). But nothing after Waystones II is required for other questlines.
Academic now, browser problems meant the game wouldn't load so cleared browser history.
I'll try again some time in the future.
For now I still have one game complete and six games almost finished, I'll finish those before playing anymore versions.

Korotian

Mar 23, 2023
Guys, I need your help. Stuck on a quest 'Cemetery Rumours'. I went to the cemetery during the day and first examined a drop of blood, then examined the door to the crypt, opened it with a button and refused to open the coffin. Then I visited the cemetery at night, met the sisters, they gave me a quest 'Delivery Boy' and I did it according to the guide (I brought a gnome to Adaobi, a man to Zsofia, and Reanna I brought the Bat Breeder). I had sex with them in the tomb 3 times (initiated sex with each sister, not just specific one), while using Potion of Energy (to complete sex scene). According to the guide, Oksana should appear in front of the mayor's building after sex with vampire sisters (5 day), but she doesn’t appear, no matter how many days I slept (10-15). Game version 3.15 fix. I tried to replay the 'Cemetery Rumours' again, but the result is the same...

Reactions: TSSG59

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
how do you undo the vampire potion I keep taking damage from the sun and my screen keeps blinking red and i don't like that who would SOS help plz

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Guys, I need your help. Stuck on a quest 'Cemetery Rumours'. I went to the cemetery during the day and first examined a drop of blood, then examined the door to the crypt, opened it with a button and refused to open the coffin. Then I visited the cemetery at night, met the sisters, they gave me a quest 'Delivery Boy' and I did it according to the guide (I brought a gnome to Adaobi, a man to Zsofia, and Reanna I brought the Bat Breeder). I had sex with them in the tomb 3 times (initiated sex with each sister, not just specific one), while using Potion of Energy (to complete sex scene). According to the guide, Oksana should appear in front of the mayor's building after sex with vampire sisters (5 day), but she doesn’t appear, no matter how many days I slept (10-15). Game version 3.15 fix. I tried to replay the 'Cemetery Rumours' again, but the result is the same...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not sure why she isn't appearing, maybe some of the have triggers changed. I'd recommend getting on with other quests for now. restore the the temple is a big one, and go visit Erevi, meet the newest member of your family.

There are others here who are more focused on finding all the variations I'm sure one of them will try your save too, spot something I didn't

Edit: and dude mancave... just saying... one of the best sex animations in the game IMO.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes