TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Datapoint: someone on the discord couldn't get Frida to give birth after Garden & Waystones II were done & 20+ days, without giving Balder to Mia yet. They did rescue Mia earlier, dunno if ignoring her completely skips giving her Balder as a requirement.
I'm currently playing 8 versions of the game, all at different stages.
In the latest, Liandra has disappeared, as expected, but without completing the stable girls date nor the "get past granny" quest.
In another version Liandra refused to disappear until all those quests were completed and in yet another she refused to disappear until days after the quests were completed.
There does seem to be a great deal of variation in the game depending on the route you take.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Just had Alice give birth in the temple and I haven't even taken her there yet.
This playthrough is throwing up some oddities with things out of sequence.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Played it to get male domination but All I found was femdom scenes - the giantess, the rent lady, the demon/witch lady who teaches us magic. Is the game femdom heavy? Or can I expect a 50/50 split between maledom and femdom?
The MC is fairly passive, so yeah mostly Femdom, except for a handful of dungeon scenes with Batbreeder and Succubus daughter.
Have you unlocked Everi yet? focus on her path to get the Batbreeder, and don't forget the decensor patch if you want the Succubus Daughter (also via Everi).

Though to be fair the majority of the sex scenes are fairly neutral rather than Maledom/Femdom

Reactions: Drededkref

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Played it to get male domination but All I found was femdom scenes - the giantess, the rent lady, the demon/witch lady who teaches us magic. Is the game femdom heavy? Or can I expect a 50/50 split between maledom and femdom?
You get more maledom dom scenes further in the game

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Is anyone know, where to put this file into game data?
The Author (Tinkerer) has encrypted the image files in RPGMVP file format, the vids all are stored in WEBM format, so in the case of the vids, is just to swap those, just mind that the vids are a match, then the names must be the same (case sensitive, spaces and such)

For the images, you gotta need first to find a decrypter, in order to see if the images from the game are a match with the ones of the Mega folder, then you need to do the same with the vids regarding the names, and then you need to put them in the correct folder, and test if the game read those without the need to encrypt them beforehand

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Is it possible to glitch the game out with the crossbow? I have both the bolts and the shards but the Master still goes super vamp and wrecks me.

HornyNeet94

Nov 10, 2022
I have a problem with the scenes, instead of the CG It says Missing Image. I know their is a patch but I'm not sure how to apply it. Any suggestions/advice?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Is it possible to glitch the game out with the crossbow? I have both the bolts and the shards but the Master still goes super vamp and wrecks me.
Had that problem in the past so every playthrough now I make certain to buy an extra crossbow from the blacksmith.
It means you end up with two crossbows in your inventory but you can always sell them afterwards.
I fight the master by alternating crossbow and wither spell, he rarely lasts more than a couple of blows that way.
Every time he scores a blow on Oksana or the MC use healing potion, you may need a lot of healing potions but eventually he misses and you can get a strike in.
Save before entering then if you lose you can replay.
Also equip the two purifiers with daggers and remove all the rest of their equipment before facing the master, you can sell that gear to cover the cost of the crossbow.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
We old timers are used to call it "cheating" in the real world.
NTR refers when someone (a 3rd party) gets into a sexual relationship with someone who is already married or is engaged to someone

So, the ones getting NTR'd would be Jenny's husband, the Mayor (until he passes away), the Ogress mate and the Giantess husband

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
NTR refers when someone (a 3rd party) gets into a sexual relationship with someone who is already married or is engaged to someone

So, the ones getting NTR'd would be Jenny's husband, the Mayor (until he passes away), the Ogress mate and the Giantess husband
NTR collectively refers to Netori, Netorase and Netorare all of which refer to a "love" being lost.
Netori is when the Protagonist takes someones Love,
Netorare is when the Protagonists Love is taken,
Netorase is when a third is invited into a couple which turns back into a couple (the newcomer could be the winner or loser in this scenario).

Here on F95 the NTR tag refers exclusively to Netorare and there is no Netorare in this game, nobody takes the MC's love away from him... He takes from everyone else, Netori

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

All right, I bet that everybody will tell that your girlfriend/wife ntr'd you when you find out that she slept with another dude. "Hey, did you hear? diras2010 has been ntr'd!"

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
All right, I bet that everybody will tell that your girlfriend/wife ntr'd you when you find out that she slept with another dude. "Hey, did you hear? diras2010 has been ntr'd!"
That would be true if the girlfriend/wife leave permanently the previous partner, and the previous partner can still visit or be in contact with the girlfriend/wife.

In the game, I think, there is no true NTR. There is sharing, cheating, getting rid of the previous (potential or not) male partner of one of the girls, cockblocking other males...

If the MC and Alice formalized their relationship after the Merchant was cockblocked, that could have been considered NTR.

The MC have a few isolated LI and a few "open relationship" groups. But he never lose a girl. He can get on probation.

The Giant Sisters:
Hilde probably won't leave her husband.
Tinkerer will devise a way for the MC to not lose Frida.

Again, NTR means the previous male lover don't fuck the girl anymore, even if he is around and free to talk to her.

Reactions: Colaymorak
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes