Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Alot of QoL stuff was added in later &, I admit, locked into intertwining arcs within the girls. By the time he got good at this he was already too deep in the game/code to go back & change things. Perhaps IF (that's a big IF) he makes another game after this, his new knowladge will have the game be more lineant with the story arcs & QoL stuff.
I might agree with you both if only I knew what the hell is "QoL", therefore I have no idea of what you're talking about. o_Oo_O

:)

Lehgard

Jun 3, 2017
There's a problem, I accidentally missed Alice's story, now I'm trying to catch up, but the trigger for distracting the innkeeper isn't working. Gwynneth is already living in the new house, she agrees to distract, but nothing happens... I heard about save editor, is it possible to activate with it?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I might agree with you both if only I knew what the hell is "QoL", therefore I have no idea of what you're talking about. o_Oo_O

:)
"Quality of Life," meaning small improvements to gameplay. Like collectable items now being highlighted if you have the dog with you (not fully implemented for all areas yet, but definitely being added each update in more areas than directly impacted by the update).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
"Quality of Life," meaning small improvements to gameplay. Like collectable items now being highlighted if you have the dog with you (not fully implemented for all areas yet, but definitely being added each update in more areas than directly impacted by the update).
Why do you need to highlight collectable items, I wonder. We were always aware that a leaf of grass is just a leaf of grass and a lily flower is a collectable item, for instance.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Why do you need to highlight collectable items, I wonder. We were always aware that a leaf of grass is just a leaf of grass and a lily flower is a collectable item, for instance.
It's easier for new players as well as some people with eyes problem.

Reactions: slick97

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's easier for new players as well as some people with eyes problem.
I'm not questioning the Author's doing, but... we have a detailed list of every collectable item in the game's walkthrough.

I'd add that wandering and exploring is maybe the most enjoyable feature of a RPG.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm not questioning the Author's doing, but... we have a detailed list of every collectable item in the game's walkthrough.

I'd add that wandering and exploring is maybe the most enjoyable feature of a RPG.
Sometimes you don't notice things right away...I played for months before realizing there's a blue lily in the Ruined Tower area. (Didn't have the list of where things were at the time.) Some players asked for it. :)

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Alot of stuff was added later as part of quests or as last minute request from the player base. This is Tinkerer's 1st (& currently only) game so he was really new to it when he started. Hence why he is now focusing on tying up loose ends with the remaining girls & getting the main quest underway.

Alot of QoL stuff was added in later &, I admit, locked into intertwining arcs within the girls. By the time he got good at this he was already too deep in the game/code to go back & change things. Perhaps IF (that's a big IF) he makes another game after this, his new knowladge will have the game be more lineant with the story arcs & QoL stuff.
This is his first RPGM game? It's honestly impressive what he's created so far, and I hope he stays motivated to see it through to the end.

I always hesitate to provide feedback about minor additions/modifications to anyone's game due to how difficult it could be to implement. I personally have little experience when it comes to coding (mostly just creating simulations) and no experience with game engines, so it feels a bit unfair to make any kind of demand.

I was surprised at how many QoL additions were tied to quests, such as; special pastries (easy sex), vampiric powers (night vision without torch), guards for the road (no interrupts), and so on. I'm wondering if an object for duplicating is planned due to the questline surrounding LOCO, but that might honestly fall into the cheating category.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm wondering if an object for duplicating is planned due to the questline surrounding LOCO, but that might honestly fall into the cheating category.
That was a touch subject. Tinkerer's explanation for the duplicate is its like a simulacrum, a physical extension to you're own body & consciousness. It's essentially you, just now theres 2.

Alot of people still saw the double 3some as "NTR" Which I would say is a bit of a stretch. It was a very touchy subject & one I feel would probably need alot of caution should Tinkerer try using it again....

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

Some people don't like to play with a walkthrough holding their hand, walking them step-by-step.

Some other people don't want to play with a list of picable items, locations, ...

Some other people don't want to spend time wandering, exploring, clicking on things, or sticking their nose in everything (like RPG supposed to be).

Did the implementation bother you much?

Reactions: Stil996 and slick97

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Some people don't like to play with a walkthrough holding their hand, walking them step-by-step.

Some other people don't want to play with a list of picable items, locations, ...

Some other people don't want to spend time wandering, exploring, clicking on things, or sticking their nose in everything (like RPG supposed to be).

Honestly I just thought it was a nice extra feature of the dog companion outside of "it hits enemies at random"

Dec 9, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.09.2023 (off. bugfix)
Possible to add overlay button somewhere on the screen to emulate esc key? I sideload these apk on to oculus quest 2 and usually play with only one controller and there by not possible to emulate 2 finger tap with one controller.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Not in the least. To tell you the truth I haven't bought the dog yet: I started playing this game around the v1.40 update when it still had regular monthly updates, and I think I replayed it from scratch 5 times at least. I stopped playing my latest gameplay at v3.01 I guess, and now I've just decided to start playing a new gameplay from scratch because I feel like it. :)

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I always hesitate to provide feedback about minor additions/modifications to anyone's game due to how difficult it could be to implement.
The discord has an open suggestions channel. My understanding is some of the QoL adds came from there. Some of the regulars there will comment on suggestions, a few will discuss pros and cons about it.

I was surprised at how many QoL additions were tied to quests, such as; special pastries (easy sex), vampiric powers (night vision without torch), guards for the road (no interrupts), and so on.
He seems to prefer having the MC earn powerups. Though I wouldn't necessarily call special pastries, Blood Potions, and so on QoL. Those go towards progressing story, stat buffs, preventing events, etc. To my mind QoL is minor stuff like highlighting collectables, goblins dropping a few coins (they didn't before about 2.81), stuff that doeasn't have big or direct impact but still help. QoL tends to make things easier for newer players...

I'm wondering if an object for duplicating is planned due to the questline surrounding LOCO, but that might honestly fall into the cheating category.
I play the MC as "fuck, I'm never doing THAT again!" But it would be cool if somewhere down the line there's a situation where using the RoD for non-sex reasons is highly suggested. Same for using the spyglass, all you get from it currently is a clear view of Beth doing Sampson and some xp for completing the quest.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes