yo_bpi12

Nov 9, 2021
Try first this patch. It give you some more options in game. What you miss you can "re-watch" with spirit potion from old goblin.
ok i will give it a try and let you know. BTW i think my save is corrupted. Does overwriting too much corrupt the save?
Update: After using the censorship patch i did miss 2 scene with Ervin Daughter during Waystone 2 Quest and i can access to her scene now but i can't pregnant her

Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
Friends, I cannot start the familiar task. It is still as small as I received it. I think there is a bug. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you.

familiar Level 20

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Friends, I cannot start the familiar task. It is still as small as I received it. I think there is a bug. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you.

familiar Level 20
You must have missed something, did you follow all the clues in the game regarding the familiar?.
I've never had a problem with this one.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Update: After using the censorship patch i did miss 2 scene with Ervin Daughter during Waystone 2 Quest and i can access to her scene now but i can't pregnant her
Is she pregnant now? If yes, wait till she breed. If not maybe you miss some in progress.

familiar Level 20
She need see you have sex with other girls threetimes. Easiest it is with goblingirls.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC turned into a Troll. During the "play" MC can choose to concentrate REALLY hard to be a frog, then become a "handsome prince" (himself) or the 0layer can choose to botch it & become a Troll.

Reactions: caspian90

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
At the beginning Beth told MC that Samson was the mayors horse, she just took care of him.
Once MC becomes mayor why does he not ride Samson?, a mounted warrior is far more deadly than a foot soldier.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
At the beginning Beth told MC that Samson was the mayors horse, she just took care of him.
Once MC becomes mayor why does he not ride Samson?, a mounted warrior is far more deadly than a foot soldier.
I imagine because it belonged to the "Man" who was mayor, not the office, so it should be Victorias now or some other beneficiary of his estate. Though Beth might have simply "stolen" him since nobody claimed him after the mayors death.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TSSG59

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have to agree that Samson would, possibly, become the property of MC or at least now be owned by the previous Mayor's widow, Victoria. Mabey in Beth's update we can finally make use of Samson. Mabey when mounted travel between map zones is halved? That could be cool. Also mabey MC can choose to dismount or mount Samson? Either at designated "stables" or Samson becomes like a pokemon (we keep him in the inventory until we click on him lol).

Now I've got an image of MC mounted upon Samson, with his Doggo & Familiar travelling behind.

Reactions: TSSG59

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I have to agree that Samson would, possibly, become the property of MC or at least now be owned by the previous Mayor's widow, Victoria. Mabey in Beth's update we can finally make use of Samson. Mabey when mounted travel between map zones is halved? That could be cool. Also mabey MC can choose to dismount or mount Samson? Either at designated "stables" or Samson becomes like a pokemon (we keep him in the inventory until we click on him lol).

Now I've got an image of MC mounted upon Samson, with his Doggo & Familiar travelling behind.
We have Waystones for rapid travel, but not all areas have them so I like riding Sampson to cut down travel time.

Horses bearing a load (riders, packhorses) do travel faster, but not that much faster long-term than humans (short term like cavalry charges, fuck yes they do). The long-term advantage is riders/packers themselves doesn't lose fatigue as fast, and the horse can carry a lot more than a human at the equivalent encombrance. Fatigue is built into time, +1 accumulated per hour the clock advances on top of any other accumulation. Perhaps when mounted the clock doesn't advance when entering an area which takes an hour when on foot, but no time savings if it takes an hour to leave? And -1 hour if it takes 2+ hours to reach the new area?

The MC says he's not familiar with/particularly fond of horses. He's never been around them so he'd need to learn how to ride one. Also, for most horses if they aren't already familiar with someone they'll be skittish/reluctant to let them ride even if saddlebroke and tend to do what they want if the rider doesn't already know how to ride. Even those trained for it like at rental stables can be obstinate. I vote Beth teaches him during her update, which also lets Sampson get to know the MC.

I still think there should be some other reason for him to need to learn in the first place, IMO the proposed time savings aren't enough by themselves. Maybe there's a social need, like one of the Baron's senior staff wants to review the areas the Major of Weirdwood (i.e. MC) is responsible. Accompanying him (or her...) on foot would implicitly set the Mayor at a lower social rung, while not only having a riding horse but being able to at least get it to go where & stop when you want would be a plus. (And an outfit from Edgar for the MC rather than a girl would be a nice change of pace.) Or it could be another way to develop the MC's relationship with Beth on it's own.

Can the MC take Sampson through the Waystones? It doesn't work for carts, and most riding horses mass around half a ton. How would combat be handled if the MC is attacked while mounted? Would Sampson be a separate combatant, or a modifier to the MC's stats? Would the MC have time to dismount? Is Sampson war-trained? (I doubt it, warhorses are notoriously difficult to work with.)

I do absolutely like the mental image. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am hopping a hard cap gets put back on the the amount of children available. it is hard to keep track without constantly looking at the ledger.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
So I am hopping a hard cap gets put back on the the amount of children available. it is hard to keep track without constantly looking at the ledger.
May I ask keeping track for what?

In future version of PQ, I could see that most girls will have a cap on the number of "name" children, and only the "name" children get their sprites. After that, just endless birth to unnamed children.

Reactions: DomWolf

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
May I ask keeping track for what?

In future version of PQ, I could see that most girls will have a cap on the number of "name" children, and only the "name" children get their sprites. After that, just endless birth to unnamed children.
Who still has children (With Sprites) However since then I was able to find out the game kind of just deleted the new children which I suppose is fine. I didn't know if it would keep naming /going.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
We have Waystones for rapid travel, but not all areas have them so I like riding Sampson to cut down travel time.

Can the MC take Sampson through the Waystones? It doesn't work for carts, and most riding horses mass around half a ton. How would combat be handled if the MC is attacked while mounted? Would Sampson be a separate combatant, or a modifier to the MC's stats? Would the MC have time to dismount? Is Sampson war-trained? (I doubt it, warhorses are notoriously difficult to work with.)

I do absolutely like the mental image. :)
Samson is a living being, a cart is not.
I'm not certain if there is a weight limit on the waystones but I imagine not.
Combat on a horse would depend on weapons choice surely, maybe add lance, long sword or mace to weapons cache.
Maybe even horse armour could be added.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who still has children (With Sprites) However since then I was able to find out the game kind of just deleted the new children which I suppose is fine. I didn't know if it would keep naming /going.
Once u reach the last capped kid (either 6th or 10th depending on girl) the birth scene will show the kid but then move on without naming them & the child just kind of vanishes (which is fine by me honestly).

The only girls who have cannon infinite births (so far) are the Goblins, the Vampires & Familiar.

Bat Breeder & Venomina lay infinite eggs so I kinda count them differently.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Samson is a living being, a cart is not.
I'm not certain if there is a weight limit on the waystones but I imagine not.
Combat on a horse would depend on weapons choice surely, maybe add lance, long sword or mace to weapons cache.
Maybe even horse armour could be added.
I feel like Samson, being an animal, might just freak out around Waystones making it impossible for MC to travel with him that way. MC would have to dismount Samson to use Waystones (I could imagine most locations having a place to keep Samson; I'll list thoughts bellow). To make up for this the game could just have Samson be at whatever Stable MC is nearest too when not being ridden, heck first time this happens MC could even question "Samson? How the heck did you get here? Oh well dont look a gift horse in the mouth..."

Combat might just be like normal & not consider the horse? Unless u get like Agility bonuses? That would be something Tinkerer would need to look into.

Potential "Stables" for Samson:
-Weirdwood= The Stable
-Northern Forest= near Mia's Home
-Greyport= outside the city wall
-Merchant's Inn= has a stable attached
-Tower of Dread= by the Bridge
-Temple of Qetesh= courtyard
-Family Farm= Barn
-Shakala's Village= by Shakala's tent

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes