Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
v15 what is new
3.15 adds stuff which was left out of 3.11 due to circumstances beyond Tinkerer's control. Milking the family farm girls, making cheese, selling it to Jenny, potentially "negotiating" with Jenny on cheese pricing, and scenes relating to those things. And incorporates various patches & tweaks since 3.11. No new girls or areas. The next full update (3.2x) will advance Hilde's story, however her story might be split between multiple full updates.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
How do I solve this challenge. I have copied the movies and picture file from 3.12 to the lite version. What else is missing in the process? Thanks.
If you did it right, you should not have that problem. The game does not have a "Patreon.png", but it does have a "Patreon.rpgmvp". The error may be in one of the script files.

Just to make sure. When you copy: you select all files (old), copy, paste into the new location; Or copy and paste the folder?

C00mMonster

Oct 14, 2022
At the beginning of the game with Beth in the stable, I get a black screen captioned MISSING IMAGE. Is there a way to fix this or was something removed

mike__wazouski

Dec 29, 2022
I'm having a issue with "Creepy Crawlies" quest. Venomina is getting pregnant but there is no eggs spawned to complete the quest. I've been giving her steak everyday and mating her everyday. Please someone help

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm having a issue with "Creepy Crawlies" quest. Venomina is getting pregnant but there is no eggs spawned to complete the quest. I've been giving her steak everyday and mating her everyday. Please someone help
U may have the invisible egg glitch. The egg is probably by the first pillar as u enter the cave.

20230920_194213.jpg

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Sorry lol
LOL

A bug for this was found in 3.12, apparently he moved something about it to "common events" and forgot to do the "callback," causing the egg to not appear to trigger Creepy Crawlies' climax-no-pun-intended-of-course-it-is. He did a fix for it, dunno if it's posted here yet, but apparently the fix causes the egg you want to only appear half the time. Just go back to the dungeon and re-enter the caverns and it will be there. PLUS an extra egg which is there 100% of the time, the one on the left.

Unless the egg you want is always there, just sometimes invisible as you said?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm never given her steak, why are you so stingey? I usually give her a complete Bear or Boar carcass and I never have issue with eggs, maybe thats whats wrong.
otherwise post you save and see if others have the same issue.

Reactions: TSSG59
4.20 star(s) 203 Votes