libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
There's currently the download (Version: 3.15 Fix), a hotfix, and then an update patch all showing to download.
Do I need just the main one at this point?
Or does it still need the 'fix' download to apply and/or does it still need the patch download to be applied?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is it just me or the chief Danghdangh is actually angry by the look on his face?!
I cant tell if it's just his big eyebrows & beard mixed with the shadows but if you look at Danghdangh & Thank they do look angry Hilde looks a little cross, the Blond Giantess is looking away & MC is looking a lil ashamed. Cant tell if Frida is happy or constipated tho...

Reactions: caspian90

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
would be a funny plot twist to find out the chief was impotent so hes already aware she been cheating. kinda of the like the reverse of jenny being infertile.
Like Hilde was his second or later wife (not the first) and he knows his condition?
Damn that’s actually an interesting plot ngl.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
On to the next one.....

Hi again!
So, version 3.15 has been out for about a week now (I know the browser version isn't up yet, I'm trying to sort that out). The past week I have been prepping for what will be version 3.21. This new build will take the MC back to the camp of the giants, where there are some interesting developments. We'll be seeing more of the sisters and perhaps some of the other village members.....
It's going to require a lot of scenes and new maps, so I may have to release this as two updates. I'll know more in a few weeks I guess. I'll drop some more info and sneak peaks on a weekish basis.
Have fun!

Tinkerer​
Last Update
Yeah this little blondie is hottest giant now.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
So I'm playing "A struggle with sin" , and wanted to know how different or similar this games is to it ?
Anyone who has played both can shed some light on this ?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
On to the next one.....

Hi again!
So, version 3.15 has been out for about a week now (I know the browser version isn't up yet, I'm trying to sort that out). The past week I have been prepping for what will be version 3.21. This new build will take the MC back to the camp of the giants, where there are some interesting developments. We'll be seeing more of the sisters and perhaps some of the other village members.....
It's going to require a lot of scenes and new maps, so I may have to release this as two updates. I'll know more in a few weeks I guess. I'll drop some more info and sneak peaks on a weekish basis.
Have fun!

Tinkerer​
Last Update
We're finally going to see Hilda as a preggo & I wonder who's the other giantess whom unlike the sisters, dresses like a cave woman

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
Wow I'm really looking forward to this update :love:. Albeit now everyone wants to also bang the hot blonde giantess... :giggle:

I want the hot blonde.
It would be a crying shame not to include her in a future update.
Absolutely!

Honestly I feel like once there is a model she will be fuckable for 1 big reasons, Having a 2D character running around automatically gets people horny, so teasing with an actual 3D model will just piss off fans.

Also I agree she is hot!
Hopefully, Tinkerer will include her!

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
well struggle with sin has alot more to do with corrupting girls and has alot of ntr in it which you can turn off but it also adds alot more depth to the characters with it on. and you can see their reactions change based on their corruption and how many times they done it with others. from what i have seen it has to do with two goddess getting upset over a misunderstanding with one being influenced by demons afterwards. imo the animations are better but theirs very little on town improvement and passive income which i hope they improve on in the future. also only has 2 girls that can get pregant at the moment since that seems to be late game content for the girls quest lines.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
would be a funny plot twist to find out the chief was impotent so hes already aware she been cheating. kinda of the like the reverse of jenny being infertile.
Nah, male giants grow more and more retarded the older they get. So it's doubtful the guy has any concept of what impotent is.

From that point of view it's strange that the chief is the oldest male. Logically females should have long since usurped leadership or the youngest male rules with a strict age limit.

Or .... the oldest male is chosen precisely because he is the dumbest and it is actually the chiefs wife that makes all the decisions from the shadows.

Yoboy123

Feb 28, 2022
I can't get any scenes with cowgirl, i feed her blue lillies and then julia calls her for her lessons.
what should I do?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
try getting more children to trigger house/ barn expansions eventully ziva should pop up to talk about wine sales. you should be able to do it after that since thats when she fully ages. might have to trigger the scene with the girls makeing the wine. [not 100% on that last one due to bad memory.]

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nah, male giants grow more and more retarded the older they get. So it's doubtful the guy has any concept of what impotent is.

From that point of view it's strange that the chief is the oldest male. Logically females should have long since usurped leadership or the youngest male rules with a strict age limit.

Or .... the oldest male is chosen precisely because he is the dumbest and it is actually the chiefs wife that makes all the decisions from the shadows.
Honestly I think it's a mix of both. The strongest male would probably become Chief or perhaps is born into it (unless usurped). While the Chief leads the tribe in protecting, hunting & staving off bordem, the Chieftess would be left to do all the "boring" things that keep the camp functioning. The males are only leaders because as they get dumber they are more driven by their emotions/desires & wont let girls be in charge, but the females just keep things working behind the scenes. Like a faux patriarchy, which is secretly a matriarchy. How better to keep the males content then to make them beleive they are in charge?

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can't get any scenes with cowgirl, i feed her blue lillies and then julia calls her for her lessons.
what should I do?
Do the Wine questline. After setting up the Farmhouse wait for Gabriel, Caleah & Alice to arrive. Send Julia into town with Gabriel. The next day there should be some shouting coming from the barn...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
try getting more children to trigger house/ barn expansions eventully ziva should pop up to talk about wine sales. you should be able to do it after that since thats when she fully ages. might have to trigger the scene with the girls makeing the wine. [not 100% on that last one due to bad memory.]
If Yoboy123 is giving Annablle Blue Lilloes then he has already seen Ziva. They just needs ro process with the wine quests.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I cant tell if it's just his big eyebrows & beard mixed with the shadows but if you look at Danghdangh & Thank they do look angry Hilde looks a little cross, the Blond Giantess is looking away & MC is looking a lil ashamed. Cant tell if Frida is happy or constipated tho...
Male giants have always had...intense, expressions to my eyes even when not upset. Grug being the exception. I think he's happy, while Hilde has a kinda "yeah, I know the truth" expression. Frida's happy for Hilde (for now...), and maybe hoping she'll be less competitive. Blondie is bored. The MC is absolutely "when will I learn to not let the other head do the thinking?"

Which reminds me, I think the giants get an occasional crossbreed anyway, Grug looks basically human.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Honestly I think it's a mix of both. The strongest male would probably become Chief or perhaps is born into it (unless usurped). While the Chief leads the tribe in protecting, hunting & staving off bordem, the Chieftess would be left to do all the "boring" things that keep the camp functioning. The males are only leaders because as they get dumber they are more driven by their emotions/desires & wont let girls be in charge, but the females just keep things working behind the scenes. Like a faux patriarchy, which is secretly a matriarchy. How better to keep the males content then to male them beleive they are in charge?
The Chief of the giants is the one who wins at pickeeupeerockee.
What that scene depicts is MC being declared Chief and his embarrassment at the news.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i must have mis remembered then i could have sworn i was giving her blue lillys before hand so by the time ziva came i had already given it to her 3-4 times while waiting on home extension. unless that was just a glitch in between events.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes