drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i would assume it would be kinda like cell from dbz but with magic/god blessing instead we already seen how summoning can change your body so i wouldint be suprised if the supeior anicent species came up with a way to to create them selfs bodys they could move into via their tech/magic/god which ever is used but ultimately scrapped the plan fearing they would succumb to the libido that shortens their life span. the a.i could stumble upon incomplete records and try to restart the progam incase they ever returned and from their we get to see it improve via interaction and studying the experiment. the transfering their self into the body seems plausible if my assumption that the ghost mommy isint dead and is using magic to do astral projection it would be like an advanced form of that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i would assume it would be kinda like cell from dbz but with magic/god blessing instead we already seen how summoning can change your body so i wouldint be suprised if the supeior anicent species came up with a way to to create them selfs bodys they could move into via their tech/magic/god which ever is used but ultimately scrapped the plan fearing they would succumb to the libido that shortens their life span. the a.i could stumble upon incomplete records and try to restart the progam incase they ever returned and from their we get to see it improve via interaction and studying the experiment. the transfering their self into the body seems plausible if my assumption that the ghost mommy isint dead and is using magic to do astral projection it would be like an advanced form of that.

Could work.

Also I have a theory the mother is Qetesh.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Soo, what is the critical mass of women you can please at the same time? Because i did all the quests, did all the girls, and outside of the priestes and wizard every single girl is pissed off at me for not seeing them daily. Any way to mitigate this outside of just wasting quest time and making the rounds giving them gifts?
The difficulty in keeping all your girls happy is intentional, and will only get worse as Affection decay is implemented for more girls and new ones are added already having it. (Unless you use the Affection Decay Cheat others have already mentioned.) FYI you can also make perfume which gives a very large Affection boost when gifted. Less than Awe, but some players don't like using Awe on the girls. It's about as fast to make as Blood Potions on average. You can't give perfume to all the girls yet, Tinkerer is gradually implementing that as he goes along.

There are currently 30 girls in the game (I previously said 31, my bad). But many don't have the option of sleeping with them so don't suffer decay for that reason. Some of those can still lose Affection daily, for other reasons. A 10-day routine which keeps all the girls who can lose Affection daily (regardless of reason) at or near max and still has some free time for other stuff is below; it assumes every quest has been completed. Please do correct me if anything is incorrect or has changed since I last went through that part of the game. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i get the feeling that shes probly a more devoted hidden priest. and if she is qetesh i wouldint be suprised if nergals the real father and she just handed you to the farm boy to hide you. [i cant remeber if nergal was a guy or not] would explain the whole profting from both sides.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The difficulty in keeping all your girls happy is intentional, and will only get worse as Affection decay is implemented for more girls and new ones are added already having it. (Unless you use the Affection Decay Cheat others have already mentioned.) FYI you can also make perfume which gives a very large Affection boost when gifted. Less than Awe, but some players don't like using Awe on the girls. It's about as fast to make as Blood Potions on average. You can't give perfume to all the girls yet, Tinkerer is gradually implementing that as he goes along.

There are currently 30 girls in the game (I previously said 31, my bad). But many don't have the option of sleeping with them so don't suffer decay for that reason. Some of those can still lose Affection daily, for other reasons. A 10-day routine which keeps all the girls who can lose Affection daily (regardless of reason) at or near max and still has some free time for other stuff is below; it assumes every quest has been completed. Please do correct me if anything is incorrect or has changed since I last went through that part of the game. ;)

I mean I have tested out that with the use of a Energy Potion or 2, Waystones & proper timing you can knock up at least 13-14 girl is a single day/night.

Reactions: Damagus01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i get the feeling that shes probly a more devoted hidden priest. and if she is qetesh i wouldint be suprised if nergals the real father and she just handed you to the farm boy to hide you. [i cant remeber if nergal was a guy or not] would explain the whole profting from both sides.
My theory is she is Qetesh herself & I have reasons to beleive this:

There is whispers that Tinkerer may plan to have Nergal be a futa.

LittleYui

Feb 22, 2018
did you put the crate back?
ah i found out what the problem cuz it ty but now i had other problem ziva keep feed the baby no give my othet quest but i do rmb b4 baby born she need me made crib for baby now it seen dont have that option>.< or i rmb it wrong

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
ah i found out what the problem cuz it ty but now i had other problem ziva keep feed the baby no give my othet quest but i do rmb b4 baby born she need me made crib for baby now it seen dont have that option>.< or i rmb it wrong
You mean Erevi in the Tower? If so, you need to ask Beth out on date. Then go back to Erevi and ask about the transformation/sommon spell.

I don't remember Ziva's kid needs a crib.

SomeGuy92

May 1, 2023
I have an issue I have never gotten a scene with Erevi's daughter and gotten every other scene so not sure what went wrong. Or if I missed something as it never gave me the option for the scene whenever I went anywhere when she was with me so thought it just came later.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I have an issue I have never gotten a scene with Erevi's daughter and gotten every other scene so not sure what went wrong. Or if I missed something as it never gave me the option for the scene whenever I went anywhere when she was with me so thought it just came later.
You need the decensor patch in the first page. You need that for content with Erevi's daughter and Shakala's daughter. You might have pass Beth content (with Sam), but you need the patch to spy on Beth and Sam.

Reactions: SomeGuy92

SomeGuy92

May 1, 2023
You need the decensor patch in the first page. You need that for content with Erevi's daughter and Shakala's daughter. You might have pass Beth content (with Sam), but you need the patch to spy on Beth and Sam.
thanks that seems to have been the issue

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes