DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know about the "Go Forth and Multiply" quest? Is this just a constant one? The objective is "Father lots of children at the Temple". Between the 4 women available my game is up to 21 children. Is this just a continual quest that relates to the mating ceremony which results in the blessing from the goddess?
After 5 kids have been born u need to witness the "ghost" in you're room twice by sleeping in you're bed at the Temple that should finish the quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Where can I get the rod and where is the laboratory?
If u have activated the Rid of Duplication quest it's back I that Ancient Temple. Use the green mode on the Waystone to teleport to the other plane. If u has you're Succubus birthed the egg yet?

Bdyagami

Sep 5, 2020
Can I update from v3.12 to 3.15 using the update patch? Or should I redownload? I am asking cause I don't know if there are other version in between.
Also I am currently inside ancient temple. I solved a pillar puzzle. On the side of the next room, there is like a lever which says that it got corroded & stuck. How do you fix it or move it?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can I update from v3.12 to 3.15 using the update patch? Or should I redownload? I am asking cause I don't know if there are other version in between.
Also I am currently inside ancient temple. I solved a pillar puzzle. On the side of the next room, there is like a lever which says that it got corroded & stuck. How do you fix it or move it?
1) there is no update between those 2 so u should be fine.

2) You dont yet that is part of another quest when u return here with Erevi (dark elf).

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Why tf does the dog die so easily? It's level 18 and still getting one shot.
Wolf is the biggest danger to the dog, for some reason they target Doggo.
Most other foes can usually be defeated by using wither and guard for other companions.
Not foolproof but cuts down the number of times Doggo dies.

Bdyagami

Sep 5, 2020
2) You dont yet that is part of another quest when u return here with Erevi (dark elf).
I got here for a side quest called "ancient treasure" which mentions ancient temple. Then where's the treasure?

Edit: never mind. I found it. I imagined a quest mentioning an ancient treasure & ancient temple would obviously mean the treasure to be inside the temple. Never thought it would be outside the temple.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
If u have the rod go back to the lab & speak with LOCO ask about the ula & then go to Erevi, ask for sex, pick RoD. But be prepared to HEAL YOURSELF alot as using the rod will do damage to u for a few minutes after the scene.
It hurts a lot on the first time,but after that it barely takes half of my life now,so i'm pretty cool with it,dunno if it was the level diference or just luck,maybe it was neither and Tinkerer just changed it so you wouldnt had to spam bandages or minor cure spells to survive...

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Wolf is the biggest danger to the dog, for some reason they target Doggo.
Most other foes can usually be defeated by using wither and guard for other companions.
Not foolproof but cuts down the number of times Doggo dies.
Just tagging on: be sure to get the harness (+1 DEF) and collar (+5% chance of dodging attacks) from the Pet Shop and equip them to the dog. With those the dog can often survive getting hit by a bear or comparable opponent by about lvl 20.

Reactions: TSSG59

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
stuck on the spy glass quest the blacksmith has the option to talk about it but there is no dialogue just close the menu

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I got Annabelle pregnant, she's already had one child and is now pregnant with the second, but I still can't start quest 148 "Bigger Barn" to expand the house. Do you ever come? I also try to talk to Julia but nothing.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes