coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
idk how to progress, everytime i ask mia to go with the red hood option she just says "but without magic" literally every time. i can't change it (and yes i already had the scene with the werewolf long before the werewolf hunt quest)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
idk how to progress, everytime i ask mia to go with the red hood option she just says "but without magic" literally every time. i can't change it (and yes i already had the scene with the werewolf long before the werewolf hunt quest)
Yeah she wont let u use magic anymore (unless you're playing NO-CUCK version).

If you have already hunted the Werewolf than that's all for Mia. No more content. U can have 6 kids (named sprites).

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Okey, “The Milk Maid” Quest now forever unfinished for me in my Quest Log !

Because Julia is Already 10 children cap in my save file. Now This quest Never to be Finished !
Or never to be started in my other older save file !
Because of the last update Annabelle. She is already given 6 childrens, her cap is already full so... Never milked

Between the updates, The story progress took so long Things just won't fit to each others ! i mean Julia was pregnant with 10 childrens 2 years ago on my save files !
Why the dev didn't thought about it ? (Oh it has been so long, the players must have reached Julias 10 children cap !)...
But apparently this quest needed julia to be pregnant.

Why is the Dev make Quests like this back and forth ? Don't wanna start New game again just for this quest !
i don't even have my old save files anymore. Even if i had that Save files, That was like 2-3 years ago ! :cautious:
3.15 update removed the children caps for Annabelle, Julia, and Rosy. They announce, show as pregnant, and show the you your new child once born as normal, but kids above the old cap aren't named and don't have sprites.

If you've updated 3.12 with the Lite files, or just got 3.15 and dropped your Saves into it, you should not have caps on them and should be able to get them pregnant. If you've done that and still can't get them pregnant, the problem isn't with the caps.

Reactions: <<Solaria>>

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
3.15 update removed the children caps for Annabelle, Julia, and Rosy. They announce, show as pregnant, and show the you your new child once born as normal, but kids above the old cap aren't named and don't have sprites.

If you've updated 3.12 with the Lite files, or just got 3.15 and dropped your Saves into it, you should not have caps on them and should be able to get them pregnant. If you've done that and still can't get them pregnant, the problem isn't with the caps.
it is strange, i can't get them pregnant. So what that means ? My save files F*ckdup or is it a bug ?
PS: Someone deleted my comment that you replied lol

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
it is strange, i can't get them pregnant. So what that means ? My save files F*ckdup or is it a bug ?
PS: Someone deleted my comment that you replied lol
Did you put a new decensor patch in due Patreons rules?
some people forget that at times

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I love this game. Can anyone give some similar games to this with the pregnancy system? TIA!!.
The closest you can get from this game is with A Struggle With Sin,but be ready for the grind if you arent the kind that like to use cheats(and the pregnancies there are just beggining so you may be a little content starved if you go there just for the preggo content). Aside that,there aint a similar pregnancy system on a game with this thematic,the closest you can get is with Princess Conquest

Reactions: Popgoes668

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The closest you can get from this game is with A Struggle With Sin,but be ready for the grind if you arent the kind that like to use cheats(and the pregnancies there are just beggining so you may be a little content starved if you go there just for the preggo content). Aside that,there aint a similar pregnancy system on a game with this thematic,the closest you can get is with Princess Conquest
A Struggle With Sin is not for everyone as it has a strong focus on "so called" NTR content. Of course you can also play it so that the MC gets everything. But then you miss out on some feasts. It also has pregnancies. However, this is still almost in its infancy. Only a few LI can become pregnant and give birth so far. But no wonder, PQ in comparison has been in development for tens of years longer. And of course that is noticeable. In a few years ASWS will definitely be able to keep up. I love both games. They both have their own charm :cool:

When it comes to pregnancy, I might also recommend A simple Life and Summertime Saga. But just because of that. The games are completely different in style and quality.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Small update fix
TinkererToday at 18:37
One of Jenny's animations in v3.15 is at a test-render resolution of 504x360. If you unzip this file (the discord bot doesn't allow me to post sexual content...) and paste it in the movies folder, you should get the proper 1008x720 animation.​
a note for future fixes... any chance you could ask Tinkerer to include a readme in fixes like those? the Hotfix patch on the OP doesn't come with any information about what this fix is for or where to place it... I only found this post because of #36,724

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
A Struggle With Sin is not for everyone as it has a strong focus on "so called" NTR content. Of course you can also play it so that the MC gets everything. But then you miss out on some feasts. It also has pregnancies. However, this is still almost in its infancy. Only a few LI can become pregnant and give birth so far. But no wonder, PQ in comparison has been in development for tens of years longer. And of course that is noticeable. In a few years ASWS will definitely be able to keep up. I love both games. They both have their own charm :cool:

When it comes to pregnancy, I might also recommend A simple Life and Summertime Saga. But just because of that. The games are completely different in style and quality.
I wouldnt reccomend SS just yet cuz DC is basically remaking the entire game for just the tech update...guy is gonna advance and them stop and just stockpille on the haters club,better for him to stick with us,maybe on the december or even before we get to see another PQ update,as for SS well,the wait just gets bigger.
P.S:never seen this A Simple Life you mentioned,is it here on f95zone?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wouldnt reccomend SS just yet cuz DC is basically remaking the entire game for just the tech update...
I'm not sure "remake" is the best choice of phrase for this, the game is essentially complete barring some minor characters, worth a download IMO, the "remake" doesn't seem to change much to my eye (use the Naughty tribute mod). The Tech update will probably take another two or three decades from what I can see so not worth waiting on.
...P.S:never seen this A Simple Life you mentioned,is it here on f95zone?
I going to guess he means Simple Days [v0.17.4] [Mega Lono] since that's the best that popped up on google, and I see some swollen bellies in the previews
I don't understand why people find it so hard to post links to stuff they recommend.

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm not sure "remake" is the best choice of phrase for this, the game is essentially complete barring some minor characters, worth a download IMO, the "remake" doesn't seem to change much to my eye (use the Naughty tribute mod). The Tech update will probably take another two or three decades from what I can see so not worth waiting on.

I going to guess he means Simple Days [v0.17.4] [Mega Lono] since that's the best that popped up on google, and I see some swollen bellies in the previews
I don't understand why people find it so hard to post links to stuff they recommend.
I wouldnt say complete,considering the main plot only advanced on the part of the MC home,it would be the equivalent of saying that the game is complete now that you finnally managed to be the Mayor of Weirdwood. SS has 3 main plots to be developed,we only solved the death of MC father,there still the need of passing at the college(which involves all the story with the secret school cult)and the ball(that needs all the main girls from school or outside it to bring as your pair,and there are still 3 main girls from school to be completed,Annie,Rhonda and the main bae of your truly,Judith)so far the game is veeeeery far from its completion,same goes for PQ as we still are walking toward a way to concile all of the MC affairs and allegiances(which are many). As for the guys not linking,not everyone wants to risk posting somethung just to have it erased for being related to something outside the thread(and yes,there are people who snitch even the slightest mentions)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I wouldnt say complete,considering the main plot only advanced on the part of the MC home,it would be the equivalent of saying that the game is complete now that you finnally managed to be the Mayor of Weirdwood. SS has 3 main plots to be developed,we only solved the death of MC father,there still the need of passing at the college(which involves all the story with the secret school cult)and the ball(that needs all the main girls from school or outside it to bring as your pair,and there are still 3 main girls from school to be completed,Annie,Rhonda and the main bae of your truly,Judith)so far the game is veeeeery far from its completion,same goes for PQ as we still are walking toward a way to concile all of the MC affairs and allegiances(which are many). As for the guys not linking,not everyone wants to risk posting somethung just to have it erased for being related to something outside the thread(and yes,there are people who snitch even the slightest mentions)
It's complete as in the main questline is finished according to the Developer and only a few side scenes are left to be wrapped up (I didn't say I was happy about it), and it is about as complete as it's likely to be for a long time yet with the Tech update dragging as it is.

But all this is OT for this thread so meh! it is what it is... As far as stuff getting deleted then boohoo, it happens... at least the person you reply to has a chance of finding what you are talking about without wading through this sites terrible search and people aren't posting further OT messages trying to figure out what you are talking about.

Edit: getting a post deleted isn't the end of the world and an internal link isn't going to increase the chances of getting it deleted, offtopic is offtopic with or without the link.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes