PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Some news...

Hi again!
Just wanted to give you guys a quick status update. Currently all images are done, I'm just missing one last animation which I hope to finish this weekend. After that I should only need to do some minor scripting and playtesting before the update is done. The plan is therefore to release the new build sometime next weekend. Since this updates script changes aren't too complex, I'm going straight to a full release this time (no test version).
In other news, Hilde won the recent poll, so she and the other giants will be the subject of the update after the current build.

Enjoy your weekend people!

Tinkerer​

You know when updates feature some of the mc's fuckbuddies about to drop, new 1s are introduced such as Luthien with Liandra or Hilde with Frida so I'm hoping for a fuckbuddy, most probably the giantess' mom when it's Hilde's time to shine

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Some news...

Hi again!
Just wanted to give you guys a quick status update. Currently all images are done, I'm just missing one last animation which I hope to finish this weekend. After that I should only need to do some minor scripting and playtesting before the update is done. The plan is therefore to release the new build sometime next weekend. Since this updates script changes aren't too complex, I'm going straight to a full release this time (no test version).
In other news, Hilde won the recent poll, so she and the other giants will be the subject of the update after the current build.

Enjoy your weekend people!

Tinkerer​

Hmm I wonder if by "other Giants" he means the other 2 female giants?!
It would be cool to see them fully made and not just some dialogue.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You know when updates feature some of the mc's fuckbuddies about to drop, new 1s are introduced such as Luthien with Liandra or Hilde with Frida so I'm hoping for a fuckbuddy, most probably the giantess' mom when it's Hilde's time to shine
I doubt she is still around... the tendency is rather one of the daugthers growing into maturity trying to explore her sexuality.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hmm I wonder if by "other Giants" he means the other 2 female giants?!
It would be cool to see them fully made and not just some dialogue.

I feel this update will focus more on Hilde, & by extension Frida, but not much else. I dont think the 2 blond giantesses will be fuckable, I think their just nameless NPCs. The mother is also not gonna happen I think we would have seen her by now & this Hilde update is already gonna be a big one . It would be too much I think.

(PANGHEEFONE; ya kinda answered you're own statement there. "Such as Luthien with Liandra or Hilde with Frida". They have already done the 'add a new character's bit WITH Hilde. No one new I suspect.)

The "others" is probably just the rest of the clan because they cant be ignored & if MC wants everything to work with Frida & Hilde they he has to get at least most of them on side.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I feel this update will focus more on Hilde, & by extension Frida, but not much else. I dont think the 2 blond giantesses will be fuckable, I think their just nameless NPCs. The mother is also not gonna happen I think we would have seen her by now & this Hilde update is already gonna be a big one . It would be too much I think.

(PANGHEEFONE; ya kinda answered you're own statement there. "Such as Luthien with Liandra or Hilde with Frida". They have already done the 'add a new character's bit WITH Hilde. No one new I suspect.)

The "others" is probably just the rest of the clan because they cant be ignored & if MC wants everything to work with Frida & Hilde they he has to get at least most of them on side.
(Not responding to you specifically, just tagging on. :))

Tinkerer said when he opened the poll that a Hilde update would probably be more "adventure" oriented than the other two, and might need to be split between two updates. So a fair chance of interacting with other giants than just Hilde & Frida. I'm both looking forward and dreading how things might work out between the two sisters and the fallout for the MC (and the giant tribe as a whole)...

Agreed adding more giant women is unlikely, the updates for the polled girls are supposed to be about "finishing" them, meaning getting them to where they can give birth & potentially have more kids.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So 2 things I have found for the players. Small things.

1st) if you ever find yourself trapped waiting for an NPC to move so you can leave or approach someone, just open the Ledger or the Book of Girls. This will rest everything back to their starting positions on that map.

2nd) For anyone struggling to raise Caleah's Affection to 5 Hearts the best way is to wait till she is NOT horny & ask her on a night date. Then cuddle. Keep doing that till full Affection.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ya know theres alot of fucked up shot that would have happened had MC not arrived in town when he did.

Gabriel would probably remain the town drunkard & Ziva would either be driven from town or killed for being a witch...

Mia not only could/would (depends on your choice) of been raped by those Goblins, but most likley she would have been taken as breeding stock. Liandra would have been killed & eaten by the Grumpkins, her parents being non the wiser till later down the line most likley.

The Mill probably wouldnt have reopened, Rosy would have been kicked onto the street, the farmer would lose most, if not all, his sheep to that 1 goblin & Edgar wouldnt be able to open his shop. Tom probably would have been tortured &/or killed by the bandits leaving poor Jenny a widow.

Roderick would probably become mayor, making Victoria's life hell & condemning the town to the bandit forces he was supposed to bring in to replace the guards under the command of Cath.

Frida's dire pups would have remained with the Black Goblins, tortured into being war hounds. Caleah would remain the slave of Urakh, while poor Grug would have perished. Those 3 knights would also be a threat to Shakala & her village (also I wouldnt trust them to to have their way with Beth & the other girls). Poor Alice would have been married off to Brandywine :eek:.

Erevi would probably remain in the Tower trying to get that crown. Poor Venomina most likley would have never learnt her true nature as a Were-Spider either.

Also if MC remained home, never to train his abilities, then most likley he would have died alongside his family in that orc raid. Julia would have been taken as a breeding slave, with Molly's child either being killed or raised as breeding cattle as well.

As morally questionable he is, MC definetly helped to avert many terrible or sad things from happening...

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
1st) if you ever find yourself trapped waiting for an NPC to move so you can leave or approach someone, just open the Ledger or the Book of Girls. This will rest everything back to their starting positions on that map.
It also re-runs the spawning chance for (hostile) goblins as if you just entered that map, even if you already killed them all. Good if you're grinding them, or if you want to *avoid* fighting them (you might get fewer spawning in).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Frida's dire pups would have remained with the Black Goblins, tortured into being war hounds. Caleah would remain the slave of Urakh, while poor Grug would have perished. Those 3 knights would also be a threat to Shakala & her village (also I wouldnt trust them to to have their way with Beth & the other girls). Poor Alice would have been married off to Brandywine :eek:.
Actually more likely Shakalah's entire Clan would have been murdered by her fathers and she'd become his Cumdump breeder.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Actually more likely Shakalah's entire Clan would have been murdered by her fathers and she'd become his Cumdump breeder.
Well he only slaughtered them because she got with a human so it's possible he would have left her be, especially seeing their was a past suitor who died hunting the Kroggoth (u can find his remains in the cave).

Reactions: DarkLizerd
Aug 16, 2020
Ya know theres alot of fucked up shot that would have happened had MC not arrived in town when he did.

Roderick would probably become mayor, making Victoria's life hell & condemning the town to the bandit forces he was supposed to bring in to replace the guards under the command of Cath.

Those 3 knights would also be a threat to Shakala & her village
I think those two mainly happened because of the MC. Mayor had his heart attack because he caught Victora cheating, though he would've died sometime anyway.
I was under the impression the knights turned up because of MC's turning the goblin tribe into a formidable force, attracting the attention of people like the knights.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think those two mainly happened because of the MC. Mayor had his heart attack because he caught Victora cheating, though he would've died sometime anyway.
I was under the impression the knights turned up because of MC's turning the goblin tribe into a formidable force, attracting the attention of people like the knights.

Actually Roderick poisoned his father so he can run for mayor. Its stated clearly in the letter from Cath, it just so happens the poisoned triggered during the row, making MC & Victoria at first think it was a heart attack. That's why the letter was used a proof of his crime.

The Knights announce they were their to slay goblins & lay wenches, intending to profit off the ear bounty & leave the town a few bastards richer. Although wether they arrived because of MC or because goblins were already a problem in the region is up in the air.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think that was because she took the MC as a mate. If not for him a goblin capable of defeating her would *eventually* show up, with dire repercussions for WW as a whole.
Well he only slaughtered them because she got with a human so it's possible he would have left her be, especially seeing their was a past suitor who died hunting the Kroggoth (u can find his remains in the cave).
Yet when MC attacks for revenge the other Clans were already riling up against him (which is why they pretty much instantly try to wipe out the remains of the Goblin Kings former Clan). In his perile he had to recruit trolls to his group... if those would have become dissatisfied or the numbers of his clan had dwindled even further he unlikely would have had the luxury of waiting for any Goblin to defeat Shakalah and take matters in his own hands... the attack happened far to soon and to coordinated to be a spur of the moment decision, which makes me believe he had planned this as contency plan before.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes