DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well you can already "summon up a distraction"
When you save Liandra in the Well from those Grumpkins MC can shapeshift into one of them in order to save Liandra... the echi way ;) :sneaky:
True but I ment kore like he summons a big monster to scare his enemies or some animal for the foes to chase. Heck even a rat to scare some pompous nobles lol.

(Could of saved so much money if MC just summoned a sheep for Dolf to chase...)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True but I ment kore like he summons a big monster to scare his enemies or some animal for the foes to chase. Heck even a rat to scare some pompous nobles lol.

(Could of saved so much money if MC just summoned a sheep for Dolf to chase...)
Impossible... when we learned the Magic Erevy told the MC that he lacks the Mana to properly pull the skill off (putting aside Magic affinity and skill over all)... any activation is a form of miracle itself and is always bound to go off randomly with strange side effects... and that is what happened all the time.
Like you said it's a summoning spell, but each time MC uses it he more or less randomely transforms for a set ammount of time

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Impossible... when we learned the Magic Erevy told the MC that he lacks the Mana to properly pull the skill off (putting aside Magic affinity and skill over all)... any activation is a form of miracle itself and is always bound to go off randomly with strange side effects... and that is what happened all the time.
Like you said it's a summoning spell, but each time MC uses it he more or less randomely transforms for a set ammount of time
But he dosent randomly transform. Apart from accidentally turning into a centaur on Beth's 1st date, the weird hairy man (when trying to be a werewolf) mix up with Mia & the (optional) Troll debacle during Succubus' play, he actually becomes exactly what he sets out to be everytime he chooses a form to transform into. Also after so many times successfully transforming & leveling his skills I feel he would be able to start at least summoning small to medium sized creatures without issue (also it wasnt mana he lacked, it was basic skill).

•He wants to become an exact copy of Baldur the wolf? He does. (And if u pick No-Cuck: he has no issue becoming a "werewolf")
•After the 1st date, he chooses to be a centaur for Beth.
•He makes a plan to be a Grumpkin. He becomes one.
•He wants to spy on GD? He becomes a "tree".
•Consentrate hard enough he becomes a frog.

(I may be forgetting some lol)

But yeah I wouldnt say it's impossible.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But he dosent randomly transform. Apart from accidentally turning into a centaur on Beth's 1st date, the weird hairy man (when trying to be a werewolf) mix up with Mia & the (optional) Troll debacle during Succubus' play, he actually becomes exactly what he sets out to be everytime he chooses a form to transform into. Also after so many times successfully transforming & leveling his skills I feel he would be able to start at least summoning small to medium sized creatures without issue (also it wasnt mana he lacked, it was basic skill).
That's quiet optimistical... aside from the Grumpkin and the direwolf trasformation (whom are smaller/less in overall sizes than his normal form).
He only ever managed to roughly get close to his intended form.
Erevi made it pretty clear that MC simply lacks the capacity to ever master this skill and should always expect some dangerous outcome (similiar as she warned him about the rod of duplications the MC is not listening to her though).
He only ever transformed... instead of opening a gate toa different plane of existince and pulling through and enslaveing a being to his will... he may gain more controll over the transformative aspect, but I doubt it would ever turn into something useful like a combat skill.
putting an ingame logic aside this would be problematic to implement in a sandbox game... let's assume the Player leaves Mia's story as the last thing they make... if we assumed MC mastered the transformation spell Tinkerer would either have to rewrite the story and includeing variables to trck that progress or it would imertion breaking as he fucks up that transformation.
•He wants to become an exact copy of Baldur the wolf? He does. (And if u pick No-Cuck: he has no issue becoming a "werewolf")
•He makes a plan to be a Grumpkin. He becomes one.
One of the random successes he always seem to have ... like I said it's also only ever truely succesful when turning into something smaller than a human. It's playing roulet with magic... highly illadviced in any lore.
•After the 1st date, he chooses to be a centaur for Beth.
Hew chooses to summon a horse and becomes a centaur... makeing duo with the fuckup he ends up with is one of the MCs strong points though.
•He wants to spy on GD? He becomes a "tree".
He wats to hide and randomly seem to turn into a dryad/treant... lucky accident right here again.
•Consentrate hard enough he becomes a frog.
I am pretty sure that the Succubus helped to some capacity here... after all she is truely gifted in that regard.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's quiet optimistical... aside from the Grumpkin and the direwolf trasformation (whom are smaller/less in overall sizes than his normal form).
He only ever managed to roughly get close to his intended form.
Erevi made it pretty clear that MC simply lacks the capacity to ever master this skill and should always expect some dangerous outcome (similiar as she warned him about the rod of duplications the MC is not listening to her though).
He only ever transformed... instead of opening a gate toa different plane of existince and pulling through and enslaveing a being to his will... he may gain more controll over the transformative aspect, but I doubt it would ever turn into something useful like a combat skill.
putting an ingame logic aside this would be problematic to implement in a sandbox game... let's assume the Player leaves Mia's story as the last thing they make... if we assumed MC mastered the transformation spell Tinkerer would either have to rewrite the story and includeing variables to trck that progress or it would imertion breaking as he fucks up that transformation.

One of the random successes he always seem to have ... like I said it's also only ever truely succesful when turning into something smaller than a human. It's playing roulet with magic... highly illadviced in any lore.

Hew chooses to summon a horse and becomes a centaur... makeing duo with the fuckup he ends up with is one of the MCs strong points though.

He wats to hide and randomly seem to turn into a dryad/treant... lucky accident right here again.

I am pretty sure that the Succubus helped to some capacity here... after all she is truely gifted in that regard.
Ok mabey he wont use the spell for its actual use but I still think hes getting better with it.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok mabey he wont use the spell for its actual use but I still think hes getting better with it.
I think he only managed to adept to the misshaps useing that skill does.
He is kinda resourcefull when the matter is resolveing around him getting his dick wet

Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Btw , here other question , the army of kids are useful for something or are like a nft?
I'm waiting for a toy store to open so I can buy the kids some toys, I feel guilty every time they ask me. ;)
A dagger as a kiddies present doesn't seem appropriate.
And why doesn't Jenny's store sell sweeties?.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And why doesn't Jenny's store sell sweeties?.
Where should she get them from?
We haven't seen a confiteur in the world either... and given that in the middle ages only nobility knew this Luxus we might never know.

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Where should she get them from?
We haven't seen a confiteur in the world either... and given that in the middle ages only nobility knew this Luxus we might never know.
It's a game with all sorts of mythical creatures, potions that don't exist in reality, why is it a stretch to have sweets in the store?. The game is set in the middle ages, not in reality.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's a game with all sorts of mythical creatures, potions that don't exist in reality, why is it a stretch to have sweets in the store?. The game is set in the middle ages, not in reality.
I mean we have Rosis Pastries and they don't seem to sell that well... taking this into consideration I can't imagine such a profession among Peasants which the game revolve around.
And as far as I remember she even made a contract with some Noblemen in the area since there is nothing of equal quality around.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I mean we have Rosis Pastries and they don't seem to sell that well... taking this into consideration I can't imagine such a profession among Peasants which the game revolve around.
And as far as I remember she even made a contract with some Noblemen in the area since there is nothing of equal quality around.
I never mentioned someone making them, anything and everything can be imported from elsewhere in the kingdom.
All the clothes are imported to the store in the village and no one is spinning or weaving sheep's wool that I can see.
How do you know Rosy's pastries don't sell well?, MC, and hence we, is hardy ever there to see how much she sells.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I never mentioned someone making them, anything and everything can be imported from elsewhere in the kingdom.
All the clothes are imported to the store in the village and no one is spinning or weaving sheep's wool that I can see.
How do you know Rosy's pastries don't sell well?, MC, and hence we, is hardy ever there to see how much she sells.
Because she tells MC at the beginning of her story.
Her best customers are MC and that Nobel... and the Noble only comes at the end of her story.

Let's check with the rent/Taxes from Weirdwood... that's around 100 Gold coins per day... let's assume that's the daily "allowance" of any of those Peasants in Weirdwood... now consider the prices for any of the Luxury Items, Weapons and Armors and daily neccesarities from Jenny.
Can't imagine people haveing any spare for pastries or sweets in Weirdwood... and the only other town we currently know is Greyport, which only has the Port open.
The Clothing shop is also an extremly fancy shop that only the MC seems to visit repeatedly... the only other guy we know that did was that Wine trader when he wanted to give his wife to be her wedding dress.

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Because she tells MC at the beginning of her story.
Her best customers are MC and that Nobel... and the Noble only comes at the end of her story.

Let's check with the rent/Taxes from Weirdwood... that's around 100 Gold coins per day... let's assume that's the daily "allowance" of any of those Peasants in Weirdwood... now consider the prices for any of the Luxury Items, Weapons and Armors and daily neccesarities from Jenny.
Can't imagine people haveing any spare for pastries or sweets in Weirdwood... and the only other town we currently know is Greyport, which only has the Port open.
The Clothing shop is also an extremly fancy shop that only the MC seems to visit repeatedly... the only other guy we know that did was that Wine trader when he wanted to give his wife to be her wedding dress.
You make a lot of assumptions.
It's a game, anything is possible.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You make a lot of assumptions.
It's a game, anything is possible.
It may be a game, but it still follows some logic.
The Lore makes it pretty clear that Weirdwood is an extremly poor "village" (or rather gathering of houses) in the boonies with little to no interest in regards to infrastructure, resources or strategic value.
The people live simple lives and still have their issues.
There is no traderoute nearby and the village is mostly self sufficient.
Jenny barely cuts even and her husband gambles away the little she manages to save up... Rosy is faceing bankrupty along the miller.
Anyone else has barely enough to pay their taxes... aside of the mayor and Gwyneth I suspect.

MC builds several industries, like the farm, the wine and the Lustdrug deal, the temple and even get's involved with the Inn at the crossroads... he improves the situation of the people, but not the situation of the village.
He Upgrades most accomodations from shack to actual houses, yet he doesn't introduce trade, open mines or start a woodcutting operation in the woods... the only thing he further contribute is hunting Goblins and give their ears to Victoria to sell to some myth loveing nobles.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
It may be a game, but it still follows some logic.
The Lore makes it pretty clear that Weirdwood is an extremly poor "village" (or rather gathering of houses) in the boonies with little to no interest in regards to infrastructure, resources or strategic value.
The people live simple lives and still have their issues.
There is no traderoute nearby and the village is mostly self sufficient.
Jenny barely cuts even and her husband gambles away the little she manages to save up... Rosy is faceing bankrupty along the miller.
Anyone else has barely enough to pay their taxes... aside of the mayor and Gwyneth I suspect.

MC builds several industries, like the farm, the wine and the Lustdrug deal, the temple and even get's involved with the Inn at the crossroads... he improves the situation of the people, but not the situation of the village.
He Upgrades most accomodations from shack to actual houses, yet he doesn't introduce trade, open mines or start a woodcutting operation in the woods... the only thing he further contribute is hunting Goblins and give their ears to Victoria to sell to some myth loveing nobles.
What logic?.
The game is pure fantasy.

Reactions: teraptuss
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes