Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True, but the problem is that I have both on here, Intel's the default, Nvidia for gaming.
Problem is that on bootup, the system boots into Intel, not Nvidia.
And then, it gets worse. Unless it's in 'gaming mode', it stays on intel. Which doesn't keep up with the monitor.
The monitor defaults to 240hz, Intel thinks it should be 60.
Resulting in a clusterfuck of a screen that occasionally needs some work to get right.
That's a Windows thing... I suggest you check with a Forum... disableing the Intel Graphic card is likely the fastest way... though it might cause other issues.
I know there are ways to change the order windows prioritises Graphic cards in the settings... though I couldn't tell you how

Reactions: sacchito22

sacchito22

Sep 14, 2019
That's a Windows thing... I suggest you check with a Forum... disableing the Intel Graphic card is likely the fastest way... though it might cause other issues.
I know there are ways to change the order windows prioritises Graphic cards in the settings... though I couldn't tell you how
This actually worked. Took a little bit, but was able to set the default graphics card to Nvidia after some goodling. Thank you so much man, I hadn't even thought of that.

And for Shinbii, I've already re-downloaded this game and added the decensor and bugfix. That wasn't the problem. Thank you for the input though. :)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the mc's current fuckbuddies are hardcore nudists? Well, so far there're only 2:

1. Vexina - The gold chain bikini she wears is an accessory not clothes
2. Annabelle - She finds wearing clothes uncomfortable which most likely due to having fur

Reactions: Popgoes668

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Good game overall but there are some things I dislike about it.

There are these things called "side quests" and they give the impression that "they are not related to main quests/storyline so it's optional to do them" but they are not. There is this quest called "missing shipment". It's one of the first quests and requires to you have sex with an (ugly) ogre to complete the quest. Preferably there should be an option to complete the quest without having sex with her, but even if there isn't such an option I wouldn't make a huge deal out of it and simply leave the quest unfinished. But later in the game, you get a main quest that requires getting a dress for Erevi but you can't because you didn't finish totally unrelated side quest. This is only one of the examples.

I mean, preferably I don't want to trigger any bestiality scenes and would want to have an option for that. But even if Beth's entire existence revolves around doing it with a horse thus adding such an option defeats the purpose then that should only prevent you from seeing Beth-related events/scenes/quests. It shouldn't affect completely unrelated quests that you are unable to take (and progress further in the game) unless you see some horse action.

I only didn't complete 3 side quests (missing shipment, spyglass and female goblin quests) and became unable to progress further (I can't get "restoring the temple" quest). That female goblin returns like nothing happened even if I take her ears and kill her. That's some side quest ya.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Who among the mc's current fuckbuddies are hardcore nudists? Well, so far there're only 2:

1. Vexina - The gold chain bikini she wears is an accessory not clothes
2. Annabelle - She finds wearing clothes uncomfortable which most likely due to having fur
Bat Breeder. He puts the costume on her. Otherwise she wouldnt care

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I kinda wish the Spyglass was something we can use in certain quests. Like it's not NEEDED but mabey having it let's us get some bonus voyar scenes or scout out an enemy camp ect.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLizerd

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Good game overall but there are some things I dislike about it.

There are these things called "side quests" and they give the impression that "they are not related to main quests/storyline so it's optional to do them" but they are not. There is this quest called "missing shipment". It's one of the first quests and requires to you have sex with an (ugly) ogre to complete the quest. Preferably there should be an option to complete the quest without having sex with her, but even if there isn't such an option I wouldn't make a huge deal out of it and simply leave the quest unfinished. But later in the game, you get a main quest that requires getting a dress for Erevi but you can't because you didn't finish totally unrelated side quest. This is only one of the examples.

I mean, preferably I don't want to trigger any bestiality scenes and would want to have an option for that. But even if Beth's entire existence revolves around doing it with a horse thus adding such an option defeats the purpose then that should only prevent you from seeing Beth-related events/scenes/quests. It shouldn't affect completely unrelated quests that you are unable to take (and progress further in the game) unless you see some horse action.

I only didn't complete 3 side quests (missing shipment, spyglass and female goblin quests) and became unable to progress further (I can't get "restoring the temple" quest). That female goblin returns like nothing happened even if I take her ears and kill her. That's some side quest ya.
"Missing Shipment" was renamed "The Peddler's Fate" a while back, you're playing an older version. The current one is v3.12, with another update due in the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Regarding your specific comments:
1) The game explores a lot of kinks & fetishes. A LOT. No one expects any particular player to find all of that content appealing.
2) Some Side quests have to be completed before certain Main quests are available, but any additional quests in that storyline don't have to be done. For example you need to get Rosy's bakery up and running but don't have to pursue her storyline past that.
3) You don't have to peep on Beth at all, let alone get the spyglass. I made that mistake myself. Just get her Affection high enough (though she only agrees to a date with you after Restore The Temple is done). It's a lot of shoveling, but it works.
4) You do not have to return to Maghda (the ogress) after that first time, but you need to get Edgar's stuff back so he can open his shop. You'll be buying outfits from him even if you avoid as many side quests as you can. That includes Main quests...you have to complete Shopping (for Erevi in the Tower) before Restore The Temple is available.
5) Goblins are a recurring threat. They were nearly wiped out 20 years ago and now they're back. You can't reduce their threat without following their quests. If you don't, you accept they will continue to be an issue in the game. (The goblins questline is extremely popular, thouh.)

Other Side questlines don't have to be done at all. For example you can complete the game having done zero content for Mia, Victoria, Alice, the giants, or the goblins (and this list is incomplete...). However, nearly all the Side girls' questlines provide some kind of in-game benefit if you follow them. Passive income, access to more ingredients, the ability to buy things you normally can't buy, etc.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
5) Goblins are a recurring threat. They were nearly wiped out 20 years ago and now they're back. You can't reduce their threat without following their quests. If you don't, you accept they will continue to be an issue in the game. (The goblins questline is extremely popular, thouh.)

Everything you have said is so correct & I agree with it all. However I do agree with rndmann about the whole Shakala still showing up even if you kill her... I do feel if she is killed then she should stay dead & the whole Goblin Arc is just cut off from then on.

It's a wierd thing IMO & should be changed. Otherwise what's the point in the choice?

Reactions: Sayajin2205

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Maybe if a female orc is added, to scout an orc camp?
Honestly I would just like to see it used more. Scouting Goblin camps, peeping on more girls, spotting secrets/weaknesses.

Example:
Like you said you are scouting a powerful orc force that threatens the Temple & Wierdwood. If you have the Spyglass you can use it to look at key points in the camp (the forge, the barracks, beast pens ect...) & u can check the chief's/boss'es longhouse only to 1) find out its female boss & 2) she is currently stripping for a bath... ;).

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Everything you have said is so correct & I agree with it all. However I do agree with rndmann about the whole Shakala still showing up even if you kill her... I do feel if she is killed then she should stay dead & the whole Goblin Arc is just cut off from then on.

It's a wierd thing IMO & should be changed. Otherwise what's the point in the choice?
I view it as, another powerful female goblin will show up. You do have a point about that female showing up any time soon, though. They're uncommon to begin with, not all of them become powerful (see Sequoia), and TBH not all of those who could become powerful would survive long enough to equal Shakala. Perhaps after gacking her it should be a while before the next one appears.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I view it as, another powerful female goblin will show up. You do have a point about that female showing up any time soon, though. They're uncommon to begin with, not all of them become powerful (see Sequoia), and TBH not all of those who could become powerful would survive long enough to equal Shakala's. Perhaps after gacking her it should be a while before the next one appears.
Any Clan poseing a Thread to MCs Clan need to have a female... apparently the old Goblin King had ensured the loyality of the other Clans by force, which required him to monopolize the females... when he had no females left in his Clan he attempted to recruit several Trolls in order to keep the other Clans under Controll.
A Clan without a female are dependend on outcasts or runaways from the other clans in order to increase or maintain their numbers... they wouldn't risk to rebell against a stronger force... maybe fall in line as Vasall to one of the stronger Clans, but they wouldn't attack MCs Clan on their own.
The females need to be powerfull to choose their own partner.... if they are weak they'll either become the cumdumps of their tribe or the Chiefs sex slave

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
"Missing Shipment" was renamed "The Peddler's Fate" a while back, you're playing an older version. The current one is v3.12, with another update due in the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Regarding your specific comments:
1) The game explores a lot of kinks & fetishes. A LOT. No one expects any particular player to find all of that content appealing.
2) Some Side quests have to be completed before certain Main quests are available, but any additional quests in that storyline don't have to be done. For example you need to get Rosy's bakery up and running but don't have to pursue her storyline past that.
3) You don't have to peep on Beth at all, let alone get the spyglass. I made that mistake myself. Just get her Affection high enough (though she only agrees to a date with you after Restore The Temple is done). It's a lot of shoveling, but it works.
4) You do not have to return to Maghda (the ogress) after that first time, but you need to get Edgar's stuff back so he can open his shop. You'll be buying outfits from him even if you avoid as many side quests as you can. That includes Main quests...you have to complete Shopping (for Erevi in the Tower) before Restore The Temple is available.

Other Side questlines don't have to be done at all. For example you can complete the game having done zero content for Mia, Victoria, Alice, the giants, or the goblins (and this list is incomplete...). However, nearly all the Side girls' questlines provide some kind of in-game benefit if you follow them. Passive income, access to more ingredients, the ability to buy things you normally can't buy, etc.

First of all, I was playing v3.12 but walkthrough was using old name and that name stuck with me.

2, 4) So, I still have to complete a side quest with an unappealing event (even though I am lvl 12 and capable of killing her by just gazing at her at this point) in order to continue main quest. That was my point.
3) I gave Beth as an example just to get across my point. I didn't complete the current content so I don't actually know if you need to spy her to take some unrelated other quests. Peddler quest was like that and I got the impression there are others like it.
5) So, you are saying not doing goblin quests doesn't prevent me from taking other side quests or main quests? That's good.

So, you are saying things like "The Peddler's Fate" doesn't happen too much and if I bear one or two of them I should be ok? I still would prefer if there was an option for completing this quest without having sex with her (especially because you have to complete this quest in order to progress through the game, if it was something optional I just wouldn't do that quest and be done with it). Like killing her or deceiving her.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I view it as, another powerful female goblin will show up. You do have a point about that female showing up any time soon, though. They're uncommon to begin with, not all of them become powerful (see Sequoia), and TBH not all of those who could become powerful would survive long enough to equal Shakala. Perhaps after gacking her it should be a while before the next one appears.
Yeah buts not "another" female goblin. Its Shakala. We all know it's her. The game dosent change, she dont have a different name. It's still a bit immersion breaking if u r one of the people who decided to kill her.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes