Part 4

Julia: Oh wow, that was amazing.
MC: We're not done yet, you have yet to receive Qetesh's Blessing
Julia: So you can go longer?
MC: Of Course
Julia: Well judging my how your mighty tool is posed, let's continue

New Acolyte 4.png

Part 5

Julia: OH GREAT GODS, why does it feel like you are going deeper the second time?
MC: We can stop if it's too much
Julia: huff huff no, I can continue. I want to be Blessed. Gods you are just amazing
Ziva: Just wait til you experience his tool when it's all maasive
Julia: I'm trembling just thinking about it ahhh I think I might cum soon

New Acolyte 5.png

Part 6

Part 6

Julia: Ah GODS I'm cumming
MC: Me too AHHHHH!!!
Julia: Huh what's with this light & this feeling
Ziva: Congrats Julia, looks like you have received Qetesh's Blessing
Julia: Really wow haha, I'd love to get up right now, but I'm worried about getting this beautiful marble dirty
Ziva: Oh don't worry about it, that Alter has had so much cum on it in it's lifetime, we clean it every day.
Julia: Oh ok, *huff* *huff* Guess I Best head back to the farm & check on the children & Annabelle
Ziva: Of course, once Edgar has made your outfit I'll have Gabriell deliver it to you next time he goes to the farm
Julia: Thank you High Priestess
Ziva: You're welcome & please call me Ziva
Julia: Thank You Ziva
MC: What about me?
Julia: Thank You High Preist haha

New Acolyte 6.png

Part 7

Part 7

A couple of Days Later...

Julia: Welcome Back Big Brother, or say I call you High Priest
MC: Just call me by my name Julia haha, you look amazing
Julia: Why Thank You, Gabriell dropped it off yesterday & Ziva has given me my title as well
MC: What's your Title?
Julia: Well she gave me two, the first is "High Sister of Food & Wine" My Second one is "Abbess of Education"
MC: Abbess of Education? What's that about?
Julia: Well Ziva knows how I've been teaching Annabelle, so she has put me in charge of teaching the children of the Temple. Or should I say my Neices & Nephews hehe
MC: Yea about that haha
Julia: It's okay, I'm fine with it. The children will come every two to three days for lessons.
MC: Fair Enough haha, so no more farm clothes for you?
Julia: Nope, now that I've joined the temple, these are the only clothes I shall wear from now on.
MC: Well I like that idea haha, so care to take a try at a enhancement potion?
Julia: Might as well haha, come lets head to the bedroom.

The End of this Chapter.... Or is it....

New Acolyte 7.png

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Speaking about the vampire ladies, I don't don't know who among them will be the birth mother of a dhampire girl if we're to have 1 in the future but it'll most likely be Adaoba since she loves getting impregnated
I moneys on Reanna the one that was against getting pregnant at first but then embraced it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about the vampire ladies, I don't don't know who among them will be the birth mother of a dhampire girl if we're to have 1 in the future but it'll most likely be Adaoba since she loves getting impregnated
After giving birth once they all love to breed... that aside a Dhampire isn't on the roadmap yet.
I moneys on Reanna the one that was against getting pregnant at first but then embraced it.
I Feel that picking 1 will just piss off fans of the other 2. So I have a solution. An idea that could work. In this hypothetical the Decenser Patch would need to be installed for these events to actually trigger.

Every time they give birth to a gargoyle their is a 15% chance the birth would be a "failed" one. Each time they give birth be it a Gargoyle or "failed" the % goes up by 15. The failed birth would have bee a Dhampir Daighter had she survived but sadly each time she died & calcified. Once all 3 vampires have had this tragic chance at a daughter ripped from them, Adaobi begins to delve into research.

She asks MC to join her at an Ancient Crypt (a lab where the Ancients were doing experiments into Vampirism) & seeking a way to bring back their daughters. You gain some knowladge, get some major ingredients & using a third of each calcified child, Adaobi enacts a blood ritual that merges the negative life-force of all 3 failed births to form a single daughter. This daughter would have features & personality traits reminiscent of all 3 of her mothers. She would grow quickly being seductive & sexual like Zsofia, tough & battle ready like Reanna but also calculating & educated like Adaobi (perhaps being a kinda schizo-genki girl?). She would grow up quickly & begin to pursue MC.

This way all 3 are her mother, Tinkerer dosent upsets fans by picking 1 vamp & we get an interesting & cool questline.

Last edited:

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I'm working on a program to track various stuff of interest in the game like, last day you visited each girl, when rent is due, or time to harvest, each player's stats, MC, doggo, any NPCs that can/do join your travels. A master monster list, and what monsters are in each area. Quest notes, recipe list. Everything is player entered so it's up to you to keep it updated.
It is stripped down version of my Adventure aid, which is a map driven "What to get where" assistant.
I did a program for the quests, but that's more of a walkthrough that list's the quests and what to do, (Yes, based on the posted walkthrough) but I noticed, that with the changes since V1.61 (I think) the walkthrough is very broken up. My program was to fit all the parts back together, and for that, it "works" fairly well.
I'm writing the programs to be a generic as possible so that the program can be used on any RPGM game, or maybe any other game as well.
It's still a work in progress, so some things will still change.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I Feel that picking 1 will just piss off fans of the other 2. So I have a solution. An idea that could work. In this hypothetical the Decenser Patch would need to be installed for these events to actually trigger.

Every time they give birth to a gargoyle their is a 15% chance the birth would be a "failed" one. Each time they give birth be it a Gargoyle or "failed" the % goes up by 15. The failed birth would have bee a Dhampir Daighter had she survived but sadly each time she died & calcified. Once all 3 vampires have had this tragic chance at a daughter ripped from them, Adaobi begins to delve into research.

She asks MC to join her at an Ancient Crypt (a lab where the Ancients were doing experiments into Vampirism) & seeking a way to bring back their daughters. You gain some knowladge, get some major ingredients & using a third of each calcified child, Adaobi enacts a blood ritual that merges the negative life-force of all 3 failed births to form a single daughter. This daughter would have features & personality traits reminiscent of all 3 of her mothers. She would grow quickly being seductive & sexual like Zsofia, tough & battle ready like Reanna but also calculating & educated like Adaobi (perhaps being a kinda schizo-genki girl?). She would grow up quickly & begin to pursue MC.

This way all 3 are her mother, Tinkerer dosent upsets fans by picking 1 vamp & we get an interesting & cool questline.
Or the MC finds a secret room in the dungeons by accident where "the Master" had placed a Dhampire embryo in some kind of Stasis.
The Master was killed before his experiments with the Wolfs had brought him any avilation or insight on how to complete this experiment on the ultimate soldier/guard... the girls and MC checking the notes realise that some stabilizing factor aka cum is required... so MC jizz into the Tank and after a few days his "daugther" emerges from the tank.

Less klunky and much shorter Quest.

Mik666999

Jun 19, 2022
Fan Art Story 1 Parts 4-7

Part 4

Julia: Oh wow, that was amazing.
MC: We're not done yet, you have yet to receive Qetesh's Blessing
Julia: So you can go longer?
MC: Of Course
Julia: Well judging my how your mighty tool is posed, let's continue

View attachment 2871680

Part 5

Julia: OH GREAT GODS, why does it feel like you are going deeper the second time?
MC: We can stop if it's too much
Julia: huff huff no, I can continue. I want to be Blessed. Gods you are just amazing
Ziva: Just wait til you experience his tool when it's all maasive
Julia: I'm trembling just thinking about it ahhh I think I might cum soon

View attachment 2871683

Part 6

Part 6

Julia: Ah GODS I'm cumming
MC: Me too AHHHHH!!!
Julia: Huh what's with this light & this feeling
Ziva: Congrats Julia, looks like you have received Qetesh's Blessing
Julia: Really wow haha, I'd love to get up right now, but I'm worried about getting this beautiful marble dirty
Ziva: Oh don't worry about it, that Alter has had so much cum on it in it's lifetime, we clean it every day.
Julia: Oh ok, *huff* *huff* Guess I Best head back to the farm & check on the children & Annabelle
Ziva: Of course, once Edgar has made your outfit I'll have Gabriell deliver it to you next time he goes to the farm
Julia: Thank you High Priestess
Ziva: You're welcome & please call me Ziva
Julia: Thank You Ziva
MC: What about me?
Julia: Thank You High Preist haha

View attachment 2871687

Part 7

Part 7

A couple of Days Later...

Julia: Welcome Back Big Brother, or say I call you High Priest
MC: Just call me by my name Julia haha, you look amazing
Julia: Why Thank You, Gabriell dropped it off yesterday & Ziva has given me my title as well
MC: What's your Title?
Julia: Well she gave me two, the first is "High Sister of Food & Wine" My Second one is "Abbess of Education"
MC: Abbess of Education? What's that about?
Julia: Well Ziva knows how I've been teaching Annabelle, so she has put me in charge of teaching the children of the Temple. Or should I say my Neices & Nephews hehe
MC: Yea about that haha
Julia: It's okay, I'm fine with it. The children will come every two to three days for lessons.
MC: Fair Enough haha, so no more farm clothes for you?
Julia: Nope, now that I've joined the temple, these are the only clothes I shall wear from now on.
MC: Well I like that idea haha, so care to take a try at a enhancement potion?
Julia: Might as well haha, come lets head to the bedroom.

The End of this Chapter.... Or is it....

View attachment 2871690
I think the story should focus on MC's mother

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Or the MC finds a secret room in the dungeons by accident where "the Master" had placed a Dhampire embryo in some kind of Stasis.
The Master was killed before his experiments with the Wolfs had brought him any avilation or insight on how to complete this experiment on the ultimate soldier/guard... the girls and MC checking the notes realise that some stabilizing factor aka cum is required... so MC jizz into the Tank and after a few days his "daugther" emerges from the tank.

Less klunky and much shorter Quest.
I mean if u wanna be boring about it sure :rolleyes: :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean if u wanna be boring about it sure :rolleyes: :p
I want to be realistic about it I gues... you know Tinkerer isn't the fastest Dev and getting overly complicated with numerous triggers and stuff is bend to either make him drop the whole thing or take a year to be done :sneaky: :HideThePain:

sacchito22

Sep 14, 2019
Quick question, I figured I'd download this fresh and start again, re-experience the game.
But the fonts are kinda... Choppy. Like semi-fragmented and not always in the same way.
Does anyone have a patch or something? I'm gonna re-download it in case.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Quick question, I figured I'd download this fresh and start again, re-experience the game.
But the fonts are kinda... Choppy. Like semi-fragmented and not always in the same way.
Does anyone have a patch or something? I'm gonna re-download it in case.
Try change fonts fewtime.

Reactions: caspian90
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes