Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
huh? you sure? I don't remember when it came around but I think it's avaiable after meeting her several times at the staircase

Have you advanced the other Parties Quests?
The temple is strongly tied to both Weirdwood and the tower of dread questlines
Tower of dread, right now she is pregnant but its been like 10 days and she's still standing next to "sacrifice" place

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
how's possible that this game isn't finished over yet? my god is still in develope for too much time
If you posted this comment in The Ledgen of Opala, Origins, then you would be justified... It was "due" to be finished in 2016, but it still has a long way to go!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Sneak Peek

1692562308632.png

Hi again!
I came back from vacation a few days ago, so it's full steam ahead again. I got nearly all the scripting done while on the road, so I can mostly focus on finishing the remaining images and animations. All images for Annabelle and Julia are also done, and I have made decent progress on the first of two Jenny scenes. Yes, I went slightly past the 3 (in total) planned scenes for the update, but shit happens:).
I am probably going slightly past my end of August release plan, but it will definitely land early September. For those who don't know yet, there is durrently a poll going for which character will be the focus of the next update. The choices were between, Beth, Vixenatrix and Hilde. Currently Hilde is in the lead with a couple % more votes than Beth, but it may still go either way, so I guess we'll come September:).
Hope you guys have a great week!

Tinkerer​

Last Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Sneak Peek

Hi again!
I came back from vacation a few days ago, so it's full steam ahead again. I got nearly all the scripting done while on the road, so I can mostly focus on finishing the remaining images and animations. All images for Annabelle and Julia are also done, and I have made decent progress on the first of two Jenny scenes. Yes, I went slightly past the 3 (in total) planned scenes for the update, but shit happens:).
I am probably going slightly past my end of August release plan, but it will definitely land early September. For those who don't know yet, there is durrently a poll going for which character will be the focus of the next update. The choices were between, Beth, Vixenatrix and Hilde. Currently Hilde is in the lead with a couple % more votes than Beth, but it may still go either way, so I guess we'll come September:).

Tinkerer​

Last Update

Jenny has one of the best questlines. And some of the best scenes. Cucking her loser husband was great.

The best line in the game is when the husband walks in and MC says "can't you see i'm busy dropping a load in your wife?!"

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Sneak Peek

Hi again!

Tinkerer​

Last Update

Jenny is about to have a new reason to keep MC around lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kane_Freeman

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
1692571278143.png

so I have this problem I can't download the CGs collection pack it stays there at 84% of the download and even so I refresh the page it stays the same at 84% someone can send me the CGs collection in a zip please I'm sure someone else will have the same problem as me, and this might help you too

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
well if we get more, I suppose one of those empty spaces are for changing the page right?! probably the bottom right one!
I'm also hoping for more which hopefully includes a mermaid, the giantess sisters' mom, the baker's wife & a female version of the krampus-like creature the mc must kill for Shakala

Reactions: bluedon

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Sneak Peek

Hi again!

Tinkerer​

Last Update

Man wish we could use the potion + duplication magic to DP her?
Is that too much to ask? :BootyTime:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Man wish we could use the potion + duplication magic to DP her?
Is that too much to ask? :BootyTime:
Duplicated Phallus G DP?...... YES
Let this at some point happen. We can double cuck Tom :eek: :p

(My only fear is the whole "takes the left over matter from the original object" issue. Will MC's dick doubly tear up because it wasnt the natural size... these are importent considerations!)

Reactions: caspian90

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I feel like the many companions really need a reboot in their abilities. Right now the only ones who any real skills/abilities are Erevi, Succubus, Familiar, Oksana/Purifiers, all Goblins, vampires & Oakly. Everyone else just has Heal Minor Wounds.

Gabriel is a veteran Hero, he should have at least Mighty Blow if not some other abilities to show his skill (even if hes a bit rusty). The Giants should have the Swipe ability like Oakly at least & I think Caleah & Liandra should have some Ranger based skills that make them more formidable with a bow zo they are more useful in battle (especially Liandra against the Great Grumpkin). Ziva should also have more divine skills at her disposal (if not on her first run then later if she joins MC she should have some new divine powers near or on par with Erevi because her goddess is now stronger).

The only people I will let pass is Julia, Oliver & Tom because their class is Villager so I dont expect much.

I really hope this changes in the future cos most companions are useless outside of healing & hitting things.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes