DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The beginning of the game is kind of linear, but it becomes free-form pretty quickly. You still have to complete certain quests before others are available for you to start, but there's no time limit to doing them. There are a couple of quests which are "gateways," with multiple other quests becoming available once done. (There is *one* quest which has a time limit to complete once started, but it's really not that hard to do before time runs out.)

Does "missable scenes" mean alternate sex scenes, or are you talking about quests and questlines?
Alternate sex scenes mostly. There are like 3 scenes that can be missed.

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
i have 5 children with each priest put i can't finish Go Forth and Multiply quest----any help please----i finish all other game Quest

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How come there isn't a game of your own on this Wevbsite... my God imagine people complaining about stuff they have no idea about yet consider themselfes enlighten enough to complain about...

Reactions: DomWolf

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Why won't my affection with the bat breeder increase? I must have made her have an orgasm like 30 times but she still remains at 2 hearts, do i need to do something?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why won't my affection with the bat breeder increase? I must have made her have an orgasm like 30 times but she still remains at 2 hearts, do i need to do something?
Go to your room in the Tower. Interact with the desk & pay for both the food & better living conditions.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh, I see thank you!
Just a head up I dunno if its locked until u do this or not but u cant let her out of the cage permanently & name her until u have bought the Oriental Outfit for you're Succubus Daughter post Waystones Part-2.

MrBBC

Feb 18, 2020
Guys, does anyone know about a black screen when start to open a game? cause I've been waiting almost 20 minutes and still black screen, what should I do?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
bookofgirlsinfo.png
Who are the remaining fuckbuddies to appear based on the BOG info & from my point of view? Here's what I'm thinking:

Dark Blue - Cath because she in a way has connections to Weirdtown

Red - Dhampire daughter as this row consists of the vampire sisters but it's still unknown who among the 3 will be her birth mother

Green - Cave goblin girl & no explanations needed

Purple - Orc girl & no explanations needed like green

Yellow - MC's mom because with the exception of the giantess sisters, the ladies here have connections to Quetesh who she might be

Cyan - Everi's mom because her daughter & granddaughter are here

Light Brown - MC's maternal half-sister because she's Nergal's daughter & the females in this row are her father's allies

Dark Brown - Daiyu because she seems to be a practitioner of the dark arts

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 2863989
Who are the remaining fuckbuddies to appear based on the BOG info & from my point of view? Here's what I'm thinking:

Red - Dhampire daughter as this row consists of the vampire sisters but it's still unknown who among the 3 will be her birth mother

Yellow - MC's mom because with the exception of the giantess sisters, the ladies here have connections to Quetesh who she might be

Light Brown - MC's maternal half-sister because she's Nergal's daughter & the females in this row are her father's allies

well if we get more, I suppose one of those empty spaces are for changing the page right?! probably the bottom right one!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 2863989

Dont expect the order that is currentl available to have a deper meaning.
Row 2 is the Perfect example for how mixed the Girls are.
Thinking the girls are ordered by Region or faction would be to easy and the order still might change if Tinkerer decides so.

Yourdesire7

May 5, 2017
Is the rebuilding the temple quest maybe bugged? keep trying to talk to Ziva but the quest never started(completed the temple quest before)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not for the bed scenes. U don't have it yet
huh? you sure? I don't remember when it came around but I think it's avaiable after meeting her several times at the staircase
Is the rebuilding the temple quest maybe bugged? keep trying to talk to Ziva but the quest never started(completed the temple quest before)
Have you advanced the other Parties Quests?
The temple is strongly tied to both Weirdwood and the tower of dread questlines

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
huh? you sure? I don't remember when it came around but I think it's avaiable after meeting her several times at the staircase
Some time between lighting the Temple & having you're first kid is when she starts appearing in the stairs.

After 5 kids she will appear on you're bed (see this scene twice).

You get the ring from you're dad on the farm after MC & Julia's "wedding".

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes