caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Duplicated Phallus G DP?...... YES
Let this at some point happen. We can double cuck Tom :eek: :p

(My only fear is the whole "takes the left over matter from the original object" issue. Will MC's dick doubly tear up because it wasnt the natural size... these are importent considerations!)
Ok fair.

But if Hilde wins the vote, can we use duplication magic to DP her?
Or an Orgy with Her and her sister Frida?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
With Hilde & Frida I would love to see 2 versions of a 3some. So like Liandra & Luthien, when they are horny they could surprise MC.

If MC is at Frida's house they can be waiting for him in either the Bedroom or the upstairs study (either would do).

If MC is at the Camp they could be waiting for MC at either in Hilde's Tent (or mabey at the lake?).

My only real wish is this one isnt resolved with MC doing attempting a trick or someone getting hurt then both being all "sorry we can share". I want it to end that way but I would rather this one be a bit harder (almost missable). Something like Frida refuses to accept MC's apology or speak to her sister unless MC is REALLY tricky.

Mabey you need Mead (spiked with Moonflower) & the Vampire Blood (so u can Awe Frida & Hilde) in order to "persuade" them to share.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
With Hilde & Frida I would love to see 2 versions of a 3some. So like Liandra & Luthien, when they are horny they could surprise MC.

If MC is at Frida's house they can be waiting for him in either the Bedroom or the upstairs study (either would do).

If MC is at the Camp they could be waiting for MC at either in Hilde's Tent (or mabey at the lake?).

My only real wish is this one isnt resolved with MC doing attempting a trick or someone getting hurt then both being all "sorry we can share". I want it to end that way but I would rather this one be a bit harder (almost missable). Something like Frida refuses to accept MC's apology or speak to her sister unless MC is REALLY tricky.

Mabey you need Mead (spiked with Moonflower) & the Vampire Blood (so u can Awe Frida & Hilde) in order to "persuade" them to share.
Jesus man so many options, please someone tell these ideas to the man Tinkerer himself thank you!
If only I wasn't living in this shithole country called Iran, I would have donated, joined Patreon etc to request these!

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No need for Phallus G, but more anal please. Victoria really need assfuck for her bitching.
Honestly I think all the girls need a mix up in the relationships. Not enough of anything really. After the game solidified itself to pregnancy anal mostly became part of pregnant sex or rare events like orgies.

I wish Tinkerer would add in more options for women like anal, BJ, TitJob, Phallus G, Phallus G anal, Duplicate DP & spitroasting ect...

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm bored so I have written a fan arc for the Temple. Let me know what you guys think & if anyone likes it feel free to pass it on (y)

Unlike my previous fan write ups this will be a bit more basic in its presentation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billshwr

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If we kill the vampires during the " Cemetery Rumors " quest can we still get the girl to go to the temple when there group shows up?
I Think her name is "Oksana".

I hate slavery of any kind and being a vampire thrall is not for me.
I also hate vampires and kill any and everyone of them in my games.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If we kill the vampires during the " Cemetery Rumors " quest can we still get the girl to go to the temple when there group shows up?
I Think her name is "Oksana".

I hate slavery of any kind and being a vampire thrall is not for me.
I also hate vampires and kill any and everyone of them in my games.
U cannot meet Oksana without pursuing a relationship with the vampires. They are intricately linked.

Once you complete their quests they will release u from the bond.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
U cannot meet Oksana without pursuing a relationship with the vampires. They are intricately linked.

And you forgot to add that they are super freaks that love the MC's big D.

Reactions: DomWolf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Thanks for the answers, time to go turn them into dust then.

How about Gwen and Beth do they give birth yet?
When I played this over a year ago they still did not give birth.
Just now coming back to play again.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for the answers, time to go turn them into dust then.

How about Gwen and Beth do they give birth yet?
When I played this over a year ago they still did not give birth.
Just now coming back to play again.
Gwen does but Beth hasn't been done yet.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Speaking about the vampire ladies, I don't don't know who among them will be the birth mother of a dhampire girl if we're to have 1 in the future but it'll most likely be Adaoba since she loves getting impregnated

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speaking about the vampire ladies, I don't don't know who among them will be the birth mother of a dhampire girl if we're to have 1 in the future but it'll most likely be Adaoba since she loves getting impregnated
After giving birth once they all love to breed... that aside a Dhampire isn't on the roadmap yet.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Fan Art Story 1 Parts 1-3

Part 1

Ziva: Good News High Preist, it seems lovely Julia here wants to join our order
Julia: That's right hehe, Ziva was even kind enough to lend me this outift
MC: So do this mean you'll live in the temple now?
Julia: No, I'll still live on the farm
Ziva: Julia will be in charge of our food supply & our wine production. Her title hasn't been decided yet, but I've sent word to Edgar for an official outfit for her.
Julia: So then High Priest, care to make my joining official?
New Acolyte 1.jpg

Part 2

Julia: So High Priest, are you ready to help with my Initiation?
MC: Sure I guess, you sure you want this Julia?
Julia: You need to ask? Of course, I want this just ask much as your giant friend here wants what is between my legs.
MC: Then Initiate are you ready to receive the blessing of Qetesh?
Julia: Oh yes High Priest. Take me Please

New Acolyte 2.png

Part 3

Julia: GODS, I doubt I'll ever get use to this massive cock of yours
MC: It can be bigger if you'd like
Julia: Wait whattt??? How?
Ziva: There are potions for such things, there is one in particular that I love to use on him
MC: As well as other potions too, so you what it bigger?
Julia: huff huff hmmm not this time, I doubt I'd survive
MC: Then next time ok?
Julia: Yes high Priest moaning

New Acolyte 3.png

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes