PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Vote News"
Who To Do Next?
Hi there!
Although I'm still a few weeks from finishing the current build, I'd like to start planning the next major update. Since I added Annabelle last time, which technically is a new character, I'd like to focus on one of the older unfinished characters next. Namely; Beth, Vixenatrix or Hilde. They have been in the game for a while, but still can't have any children. I'll remedy that for all of them eventually, but I may do some other storylines in between, and I can't do them all at once anyway, so I'd like you to help me decide who I complete next. I haven't really planned out their stories much at the moment, but here are some things I can tell you before you make a decision:

Beth (Stable girl)
I'll likely give Beth a makeover, since she has an old model (less detail) and I feel she reminds me too much of Julia. She'll still have roughly the same physique as the current Beth, but hairstyle/color and some details will likely change. Her scenes are also very old, which shows compared to the newer images. Therefore I plan to remake all existing scenes with her new model.

Vixenatrix (Dragon chick)
I might improve some minor details for Vix, but I don't plan on making any major changes. She was never meant to be a major character, so this update will likely be the smallest of the three.

Hilde (Giantess/Frida's sister)
This will likely be a more adventure focused update and will involve scenes with multiple characters, which means it is going to be the most timeconsuming update of the three. In a worst case scenario, I may even have to make this a two part update to make it more manageable.

I know it's not much for you to go on, but the path isn't exactly clear for me either. I'm still trying to figure out some decent stories for them. Getting to focus on one character will make things a bit easier on me. So please help me out by voting for your preferred character!

View attachment 2852314
Voting has 15 day left

Last Update
I don't care which of these 3 ladies gets to be updated 1st but if Hilde got it, I hope her mom will be introduced & there's no need for her geezer hubby to be executed

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC has his power too:
- Vixenatrix in her dragon form. May be a baby dragon.
Vixenatrix knows best not to mingle in human affairs as that killed her mother and with her haveing no children (yet) she is far more interested in ensureing a future for her kind... also she indicated that Dragon Genes are dominant so the child would be a Dragon too... meaning MC will have a hard time to just walk around with it/her
- From the Tower: an army of spiders. Morover, when the egg hatch, it might bring unforseenable power.
They have allied themselfes with Nergal... MC double plays here by supporting Quetesh... Weirdwood would most likely be their battle ground should another war between the 2 arise... and remember that's Nergals ultimate goal here.
- The goblins, and may be an orge.
Yeah... just that the humans fear them from the previous war and would rather side with the Kings than them... putting MC at another tight spot at whom to support.
And the Ogres and the Goblins are seperated by Weirdwood... they could most likely raise it to unite... but that's the least MC wants.
- The vampire sisters and their gargoyles bright terror during the night.
They also know better than to mingle with human affairs... they hunt those you don't miss... or rather rely on MC in that regard but their objective is secretivity and defence not battles.
- The giants (may be not), but he at least has 2-3.
To Dumb and they are an isolative lot they don't care about the humans only the preservation of their dwindling tribe.
They couldn't even deal with cave Goblins.
If the MC can use his magic wand to unite all factions, he would have lots of power.
And that's the main issue... the MC is no diplomat and only can talk himself in girls panties... uniting opposing factions just by saying "I did tap that aswell so get along" will likely cause more trouble than it solves.

MC is like Casanova... the grey imminent in the dark preserveing what's around and stabilising minor factions whom in turn stabilise the region but never mingle with each other.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Vixenatrix knows best not to mingle in human affairs as that killed her mother and with her haveing no children (yet) she is far more interested in ensureing a future for her kind... also she indicated that Dragon Genes are dominant so the child would be a Dragon too... meaning MC will have a hard time to just walk around with it/her

They have allied themselfes with Nergal... MC double plays here by supporting Quetesh... Weirdwood would most likely be their battle ground should another war between the 2 arise... and remember that's Nergals ultimate goal here.

Yeah... just that the humans fear them from the previous war and would rather side with the Kings than them... putting MC at another tight spot at whom to support.
And the Ogres and the Goblins are seperated by Weirdwood... they could most likely raise it to unite... but that's the least MC wants.

They also know better than to mingle with human affairs... they hunt those you don't miss... or rather rely on MC in that regard but their objective is secretivity and defence not battles.

To Dumb and they are an isolative lot they don't care about the humans only the preservation of their dwindling tribe.
They couldn't even deal with cave Goblins.

And that's the main issue... the MC is no diplomat and only can talk himself in girls panties... uniting opposing factions just by saying "I did tap that aswell so get along" will likely cause more trouble than it solves.

MC is like Casanova... the grey imminent in the dark preserveing what's around and stabilising minor factions whom in turn stabilise the region but never mingle with each other.
I have to admit that I'm totally suck at these kind of thing where thing have to go with some kind of preset rules. I rather have my own imaginary world. That's how I play games. I have never strickly follow the setting in games or novels.

Edit: you may have noticed that this is the first time I discuss this kind topic.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have to admit that I'm totally suck at these kind of thing where thing have to go with some kind of preset rules. I rather have my own imaginary world. That's how I play games. I have never strickly follow the setting in games or novels.

Edit: you may have noticed that this is the first time I discuss this kind topic.
Personally I don't think Tinkerer even intended such an overlapp of different storylines, considering how many forks that would require... think alone of the Vampires... did you kill them all or are the girls at the castle?
Did you breed with them numerious times to give them a powerfull army or are they entraped and on their own?
How will the temples react on their presence given that they originally were sealed by them and Queteshs Brother and his inquisitin are hell bend to kill any magical being?
It's much easier to tell several short stories and place them in the same region

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small screenshot of how the voting is going nearly a day old, but long time left to go.
Better gets the big ones out first,and as sad as it could be,Vixxenatrix took a big blow to her voting crowd when Tinkerer said it would be the smaller of all secondary girls update....as for Beth,is easy to see why she is getting so much votes,by far all the first girls are getting awesome reworks at their visuals so i doubt Tinkerer would miss his hand right at Beth's turn,but i digress from the matter,it was obvious that Hilde would win,her route will finnaly bring a conclusion to Frida route and by the end of it we will be popping giant babies all over.That and the fact that Tinkerer said he would probably need to make this one a 2 part update,that certainly made his patrons mouth water more than a cascade...

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
1 cock to unite them all
Well,he alread gave cock to 4 elves,and 10 humans,2 giants,3 vampires,1 dragon,1 ogre,1 minotaur(or holstaur if you prefer the right term),1 succubus,1 batgirl,1 werespider,4 goblins,1 halfling,ah fuck it,by now he owned more rings than Sauron would ever dream and the counting is bound to grow as we didnt saw what Tinker has planned for the orcs and the dwarves yet...

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Well, I have Shakala and Bhute in my party, but I can't enter Goblin Valley... I didn't rest before trying this time
This is from a save before the attack that I played up to this point.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Well, I have Shakala and Bhute in my party, but I can't enter Goblin Valley... I didn't rest before trying this time
This is from a save before the attack that I played up to this point.
I didn't have any problem with it. Load it up and there is a star at the valley entrance.

Lieberto

Jun 19, 2023
are there many missable scenes in this game? or can i play in my own pace? i hate games where you need walkthrough without missing like 30% of the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
are there many missable scenes in this game? or can i play in my own pace? i hate games where you need walkthrough without missing like 30% of the game
Anyth9ng u miss can be watched anyway using a Memory Potion. Honestly theres only like 2 or 3 missable things I beleive.

Reactions: Lieberto

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't have any problem with it. Load it up and there is a star at the valley entrance.
Yes, I see the star, but it tells me I need shakala and Bhrute in the party first.
This worked for me in 3.01, but it quit in 3.11...
Hmmm, is this a bug fix in 3.12???
(I'll check that out.)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, I see the star, but it tells me I need shakala and Bhrute in the party first.
This worked for me in 3.01, but it quit in 3.11...
Hmmm, is this a bug fix in 3.12???
(I'll check that out.)
It works for me, I had no trouble with going into the valley and defeat the goblin king. My game version is 3.12 with bug fix.

You should be using 3.12 with bug fix.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The beginning of the game is kind of linear, but it becomes free-form pretty quickly. You still have to complete certain quests before others are available for you to start, but there's no time limit to doing them. There are a couple of quests which are "gateways," with multiple other quests becoming available once done. (There is *one* quest which has a time limit to complete once started, but it's really not that hard to do before time runs out.)

Does "missable scenes" mean alternate sex scenes, or are you talking about quests and questlines?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes