Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I have chosen option 1 & had the same convo. She returned the next day.

Just checking are u playing an official port or is this a download from a secondary source? Because you seem to be having alot of problems that many of us aren't having/cant replicate.

Keep in mind I play on a free to play site so my games are also not proper versions but i dont have these problems
She went back to the same spot, so I thought it was strange that she disappeared after I chose the 1st option and after I left the tavern and she wasn't there. I just had to wait 1 full day and it showed up again. Ty.(y)

Reactions: DomWolf

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
1) your are lying
or 2) your on the wrong discord.
Because I would lie, my friend, the registration I have is the same for almost all games.... I entered the Peasant Quest discord through the link of the game itself, as soon as I logged in there I was having several issues regarding Peasant Quest and as I was trying to post something too big, I got a message with too many words and then I posted a media fire link with the subject I wanted to explain.
But let's forget about this subject, because if you wanted to help me, instead of calling me a liar, you would have sent me a private message trying to help me.
After all, the game has some irreversible bugs that only the DV can solve, like this one that happens almost every day here.
On the screen itself it says to report this, I already posted about another error similar to this one and no response so far. Thank you for your attention and success with your game... Goodbye. (y):coffee:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Because I would lie, my friend, the registration I have is the same for almost all games.... I entered the Peasant Quest discord through the link of the game itself, as soon as I logged in there I was having several issues regarding Peasant Quest and as I was trying to post something too big, I got a message with too many words and then I posted a media fire link with the subject I wanted to explain.
But let's forget about this subject, because if you wanted to help me, instead of calling me a liar, you would have sent me a private message trying to help me.
After all, the game has some irreversible bugs that only the DV can solve, like this one that happens almost every day here.
On the screen itself it says to report this, I already posted about another error similar to this one and no response so far. Thank you for your attention and success with your game... Goodbye. (y):coffee:
Strangely, the bugs only you had.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Let's see it this way... this is a forum so you don't have any limitation on letters or words so just write what you want.... providing a 3rd party link with some unknown file saying it's duo to limitation is getting rather suspicious and I can't imagine that's what you want.
For the Error this is normally a problem with the engine... depending on the Hardware you use you may need a new graphic card or Update those drivers.
Everything you described so far indicate you are either playing some 3rd party compressed Version of the game or use an Onlineversion provided by a 3rd Party.
Neither of these Versions are supported as they were tempered with and are prone to unique bugs based on that.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Let's see it this way... this is a forum so you don't have any limitation on letters or words so just write what you want.... providing a 3rd party link with some unknown file saying it's duo to limitation is getting rather suspicious and I can't imagine that's what you want.
For the Error this is normally a problem with the engine... depending on the Hardware you use you may need a new graphic card or Update those drivers.
Everything you described so far indicate you are either playing some 3rd party compressed Version of the game or use an Onlineversion provided by a 3rd Party.
Neither of these Versions are supported as they were tempered with and are prone to unique bugs based on that.

This is the download link for the page here on the f95zone forum where I downloaded it if these links that are on the game page are third party links then all the games I have downloaded from this forum are third party links.

And as for the video card, outdated drivers I disagree with that here I have everything updated and my windows is 64 bits and runs with perfection several rpg heavier than this one in addition to running a world of games like (Grand Theft Auto V) among others like I'm going to quote that image that I posted of the error is a bug in the game itself, because as soon as the image appears it says a message to report it.

But in advance I thank everyone for their attention and let's stop discussing this, because if discussion fixed things I would have stopped posting things here asking for a solution a long time ago.
I joined discord and was called here a liar.

I'm looking for a solution and all I find is just mere discussions that haven't helped me at all, let me solve things myself, just like I already fixed a world of renpy games that gave errors.

I just entered here and posted it to get quick help but since it didn't solve it, I'm going to manage alone here and fix all these bugs using RPGMaker.

Thanks for everything, have a good week.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

This is the download link for the page here on the f95zone forum where I downloaded it if these links that are on the game page are third party links then all the games I have downloaded from this forum are third party links.
Would you calm down please?
No need to repost links just say that you used the Links from here and than specify wether it was the full game download or the Lite Version.
And as for the video card, outdated drivers I disagree with that here I have everything updated and my windows is 64 bits and runs with perfection several rpg heavier than this one in addition to running a world of games like (Grand Theft Auto V) among others like I'm going to quote that image that I posted of the error is a bug in the game itself, because as soon as the image appears it says a message to report it.
All you posted is an error log by the engine telling you there are issues with the compatibility of your Graphic card or driver... that's not a Bug.
This report you are supposed to direct towards the engine designer aka RPGM MV not the dev.
It doesn't matter what AAA Games you can play on your device, the question is wether you can play any RPGM MV games.
I'm looking for a solution and all I find is just mere discussions that haven't helped me at all, let me solve things myself, just like I already fixed a world of renpy games that gave errors.

I just entered here and posted it to get quick help but since it didn't solve it, I'm going to manage alone here and fix all these bugs using RPGMaker.
Well I wish you luck with that atleast... and as a final advice would direct you towards the RPGM creators Forum as you don't seem to believe peoples experience from here.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
for a week we been asking for the save files, with those we can see what is wrong and what scrips arent triggering. so you are hiding something due otherwise you would have send them. i have asked mutiple people their saves and they did that so it could be fixed or tinkerer did go back and repaired saves for people.

Just posting a error screen doenst really help due some people unzip the game. get a error
deleted it and unzipped it agian than it worked. so that is why we need the save data.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
hey guys, im reading walkthru and im after grumpkin quest but i still cant impregnate liandra, and also i still cant take sacret water without shooting in bottles, was there some changes in latest updates? is there a certain check or other mission i need to do to make liandra mom?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hey guys, im reading walkthru and im after grumpkin quest but i still cant impregnate liandra, and also i still cant take sacret water without shooting in bottles, was there some changes in latest updates? is there a certain check or other mission i need to do to make liandra mom?
No. Should be able to knock her up... not sure what's happened there mate.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
It's 25% chance to get her pregnant if you don't have a fertility buff, and sometimes the odds don't work the way you want to. Even with a (regular) fertility potion or the same day you did Mass at the Temple it's 75%, not 100%. Save right before you exit the grumpkin caves, and keep reloading if you don't get the result you want until you do.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
It's 25% chance to get her pregnant if you don't have a fertility buff, and sometimes the odds don't work the way you want to. Even with a (regular) fertility potion or the same day you did Mass at the Temple it's 75%, not 100%. Save right before you exit the grumpkin caves, and keep reloading if you don't get the result you want until you do.
can you check if the game isnt bugged? i uploaded my save here

jokuur

May 23, 2019
No. Should be able to knock her up... not sure what's happened there mate.
ah its my mistake i only gave her normal wine cus it was cheaper but i had to give elven wine

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes