TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
and still no save files so.... we cant check what he is doing
A bug?, more likely a reluctance to read the games script and trying to blast through the game without any idea where to go or what to do.
I'm playing the present version of the game on 4 sites and five browsers, 20 in total, apart from the usual book of girls problem with some sites and browsers I have encountered no problems whatsoever.
Blaming the game for your own mistakes is pathetic.

Reactions: fixrapid

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
This shit aint Baldurs Gate 3 with branching paths. Tf is there so much missible content? There is no reason that you cant have the victoria scenes after birth without having to rely on the stupid spirit cheat potion.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
This shit aint Baldurs Gate 3 with branching paths. Tf is there so much missible content? There is no reason that you cant have the victoria scenes after birth without having to rely on the stupid spirit cheat potion.
The potion works as a scene replay or gallery. Only some event scenes need that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Having to restart the entire game cause some of this bullshit holyfk...
Or you just use a memory Potion in the rented/owned extra house.
On another note by now you can actually have another black lingerie scene in her bedroom.
But given your last few comments I don't think this is your real issue
I mean at that point might as well just unlock the entire gallery. Who cares about playing the game?
People that consider this a game rather than a slideshow... but there are galleries for any scene provided by Tinkerer himself aswell

Reactions: fixrapid

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 3.12 Bugfix
Whenever I wanted to make an appointment with Alice I would go to Gwynneth and ask her to distract Alice's Father but I always chose the 3rd option with Gwynneth.

This time I decided to change and I chose the 1st option and she told me something a little strange and after I had the meeting with Alice and she distracted Alice's Father she disappeared completely, after I left Taberna and I went to the point where she always stays. ... I've already waited for a day to pass and nothing for her to come back.

As I said, I had never chosen the 1st option, can anyone tell me where I can find it again?:unsure:

Note that this is not yet that time when she is kidnapped by the mayor's son, I haven't reached that stage yet.

That's because I made a different choice and I was already kind of intimate with her because I visited her almost every day and gave her constant gifts.

If I'm not mistaken the 1st option she tells him that she thought she was the only whore in Mc's life.
Gwynneth.jpg

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Whenever I wanted to make an appointment with Alice I would go to Gwynneth and ask her to distract Alice's Father but I always chose the 3rd option with Gwynneth.

This time I decided to change and I chose the 1st option and she told me something a little strange and after I had the meeting with Alice and she distracted Alice's Father she disappeared completely, after I left Taberna and I went to the point where she always stays. ... I've already waited for a day to pass and nothing for her to come back.

As I said, I had never chosen the 1st option, can anyone tell me where I can find it again?:unsure:

Note that this is not yet that time when she is kidnapped by the mayor's son, I haven't reached that stage yet.

That's because I made a different choice and I was already kind of intimate with her because I visited her almost every day and gave her constant gifts.

If I'm not mistaken the 1st option she tells him that she thought she was the only whore in Mc's life.
View attachment 2847709
I just try the first option for 50 coins. And ....
sheisthere.jpg she is still there the next day after I sleep.

Just wonder, did you go to sleep?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

View attachment 2847709
I have chosen option 1 & had the same convo. She returned the next day.

Just checking are u playing an official port or is this a download from a secondary source? Because you seem to be having alot of problems that many of us aren't having/cant replicate.

Keep in mind I play on a free to play site so my games are also not proper versions but i dont have these problems.

Reactions: Moricano

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
North of the cemetery but be careful there are more than one and don't enter the barn until after the grape tree quest.
You can enter it at any time inside the Barn is a Boss version of those wolfes, similiar to the one that used to guard the bridge/guard house at the castle (respawns)

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
You can enter it at any time inside the Barn is a Boss version of those wolfes, similiar to the one that used to guard the bridge/guard house at the castle (respawns)
Yes and I spent an awful lot of time trying to sedate that b*****d and had to kill it in the end.
I prefer easier prey.

dragonbull

Jun 1, 2023
here is a save of my game two of these quest show incomplete but they are complete my bios update ruined my newer saves beware of bios updates

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes and I spent an awful lot of time trying to sedate that b*****d and had to kill it in the end.
I prefer easier prey.
Why even sedate it?
I used wither and hard strike on it... it went down in arund 4-5 rounds... and I didn't even use any Potion.
You can't capture that thing... on that note I am not sure how to solve any of those hunting Quests Tinkerer included in this build... I am supposed to capture a Wolf, but I can't stun capture it nor take it prisoner with ropes after the battle

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Why even sedate it?
I used wither and hard strike on it... it went down in arund 4-5 rounds... and I didn't even use any Potion.
You can't capture that thing... on that note I am not sure how to solve any of those hunting Quests Tinkerer included in this build... I am supposed to capture a Wolf, but I can't stun capture it nor take it prisoner with ropes after the battle
You have to use the tranquiliser to capture any of them, sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not.

Reactions: doofle
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes