DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any idea about lamia? Sneak girl
If you mean is there any word from the dev about that then no. If you're asking my ideas for adding one? Then I would probably suggest add a Lamia to Tower as a Dungeon Pet. Being reptilian she would lay Eggs so that could be a resource. The question becomes how "human" the upper part is.

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
what about a queen beegirl? now that honey has more uses. MC could try the spider queen experiment as basis...

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
i just found this game recently.. does this game story still far from completed?
I don't think anyone really knows, not even Tinkerer.
If there is an endgame, and when it might be, it's being kept a closely guarded secret.
This could run on for many years yet although a lost save will mean playing it all over again from the beginning and I'm not sure I'll be alive by then to finish it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PeasantsQuest-3.12Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I don't think anyone really knows, not even Tinkerer.
If there is an endgame, and when it might be, it's being kept a closely guarded secret.
This could run on for many years yet although a lost save will mean playing it all over again from the beginning and I'm not sure I'll be alive by then to finish it.
Personaly i think Tinkerer has idea what to do at the end of the game, atleast story wise for the Temple vs Tower.
but besides that all is open i feel, so its a waiting game :)

Reactions: TSSG59 and DomWolf

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any specific pregnancy guide? Like who can be impregnated and who has chikdren you can interact with.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there any specific pregnancy guide? Like who can be impregnated and who has chikdren you can interact with.
Prego almost all girls.
Non-breed yet - Beth, Hilde, Vix, (probaly miss someone)
Interact only with Shakala's and Evri's daughters (need decensor patch)

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Keep in mind pregnacy also tied in with story of the game so following the walkthrough when and how some get pregnant, but when it happend they can have between 6/10 childern depending who it is.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Tinkerers Bug fix News
I'm using this current version 3.12 but I'm finding several bugs.
Before the options in the carpenter Marcus always appeared when building something.

Bugs here.

1- I cleaned the area on the 2 floor of Hild's house to put the new beds of the kids .... but in the store when I talk to Marcus nothing appears of options about him make the beds !!!

2- The same thing is with the request of Vitoria, to build all the beds.

3- And there is also no option in the dialogue with Marcus about building Liandra's new house already found the ground there in front of the witch's house and then I went to his store no options appearing here, bougou overall.

I'm not using any cheats, I'm playing this new version started from the beginning with a new game it's been 2 weeks since I'm in it and I'm not using any old save those I have here are all the new game I started only zero.

With each new update what this good spoiled, I don't know why Mecher in things that worked before and leaves them all bugged.

Toas these options in the photo I can not do because there are no dialogues in the store when I try to talk to Marcos !!!!

And someone told me if I don't have money the option does not appear to see this the option always appears with money or without, but I have.
Marcos.jpg

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you think that it was a bug, you can post your save and ask if anyone can confirm the bug for you.

To clarify a few things in your post:
- The Children Room: this is Frida's quest.
- My New Home: this is Victoria's quest.
- A Home in the Woods: this is Liandra's quest.

I have played the game from start to finish a few times, and I have never had problem with upgrading house, buying more beds. However, I usually just doing the quests in the same sequence.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
All girls EXCEPT Beth, Hilde & Vixenatrix can give birth.

Erevi's & Shakala's Daughters mature into potential partners (need Decenser Patch).

Rosy's kids & Julia's kids can be put to work.
Ah, was hoping for more daughter/partner characters, but that's still good; the rest of the game is neat as well. Ty!

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes