DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1 hello, will there be added animation of sex scenes with Mia ?
2 that girl on the front cover on the first page the left side will be in the game?
Currently Mia only has 1 animated scene & that's when MC sleeps in her bed when she is already there & initiates sex.

Every girl you see is currently in the game.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Hopefully at some point Beth's and Hilde's perpetual pregnancies will come to fruition. Can't wait to see Hilde hopefully soon being pregnant. Be kind of hot to have a 3some with Frida and Hilde. Maybe one day more animations might be added to some of the earlier content with Beth in other positions in the barn.

Reactions: CptRexx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm hoping with the Temple that in later updates some more content is added to the daily accessibility of the girls there.

Apart from Oksana, non of them have the option of using Special Pastry to have sex, so unless its mass or they are horny u cant have sex. I also would love if there was a couple more options for sex. Mabey MC can knock on their door at night for sex? And perhaps the 2 scenes when initiating the crown (either Grug & Ziva 3some or MC & Ziva) can become a choice to ask Ziva for instead of a memory? Because right now (unlike Erevi) u cant actually talk to Ziva outside of mass or a quest when she is in the Shrine Room.

Some minor Things:
1 can we give Ziva a gift? Like a Pumpkin Pie? She did say she likes them at the start of the game & we used to ask to give a gift "but the lord Tinkerer has yet to make something for her". She still says that & I would like to be able to finally give her stuff lol.

2 Can MC also have the option again to pay her a donation to "milk" him when we re-open the Temple. Because that act isnt even a memory to relive so would be nice if MC just has that option ya know?

•3 Why does Alice always just vanish after mass? It's kinda annoying that she just disappears until the next day.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm hoping with the Temple that in later updates some more content is added to the daily accessibility of the girls there.

Apart from Oksana, non of them have the option of using Special Pastry to have sex, so unless its mass or they are horny u cant have sex. I also would love if there was a couple more options for sex. Mabey MC can knock on their door at night for sex? And perhaps the 2 scenes when initiating the crown (either Grug & Ziva 3some or MC & Ziva) can become a choice to ask Ziva for instead of a memory? Because right now (unlike Erevi) u cant actually talk to Ziva outside of mass or a quest when she is in the Shrine Room.

Some minor Things:
1 can we give Ziva a gift? Like a Pumpkin Pie? She did say she likes them at the start of the game & we used to ask to give a gift "but the lord Tinkerer has yet to make something for her". She still says that & I would like to be able to finally give her stuff lol.

2 Can MC also have the option again to pay her a donation to "milk" him when we re-open the Temple. Because that act isnt even a memory to relive so would be nice if MC just has that option ya know?

•3 Why does Alice always just vanish after mass? It's kinda annoying that she just disappears until the next day.
What happened to bedroom examination, pull the cord in your bedroom still summons Ziva and Caleah, the others should be examined too

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Theres also a big difference/disconnect between the 2 factions in their main quests. The Temple starts strong but is starting to slow compared to the Tower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u read the previous "spoiler" bit then u can see that the Tower is actively looking for resources to wipe out the Temple, while the Temple is just kinda getting its bearings. I think the next few updates should definetly have Qetesh start directing Ziva & MC to get some relics & resources to help defend themselves at least!

My Ideas:
Mabey travel with Caleah deeper into the Marshlands to the Sunken tomb of a Qeteshian Champion who fell long ago who has a weapon or device that can aid in defending the Temple. Could be guarded by an Androsphinx (Tinkerer mentioned that Qetesh's minions/angels would be based more on Greek/Egyptian), could be fun if MC has to answer 3 riddles & failing 1 will have a battle (if MC lives he can try again).

Perhaps Qetesh wants to have her own Champion so MC has to father a child blessed by Qetesh. A kind of Nephilim or Houri type angel creature?
(M3ntir let a man dream lol)

Or mabey MC has to travel to a mountain site to retreive a book of good/defensive magic (called something line the "Lumos Arcanum"). Perhaps if Oksana is with the Temple she can volunteer to aid MC in this quest.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Or mabey MC has to travel to a mountain site to retreive a book of good/defensive magic (called something line the "Lumos Arcanum"). Perhaps if Oksana is with the Temple she can volunteer to aid MC in this quest.
The diary in the temple mentioned the move west and we are led to assume they only made it as far as the inn on the western road.
My problem with that is that the "Great Beast" which is supposed to have fried them is supposedly on their side.
There is a pathway heading south from the ruined tower which the survivors might have taken and there we may find some answers.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The diary in the temple mentioned the move west and we are led to assume they only made it as far as the inn on the western road.
My problem with that is that the "Great Beast" which is supposed to have fried them is supposedly on their side.
There is a pathway heading south from the ruined tower which the survivors might have taken and there we may find some answers.
The "Great Beast" is Vixenatrix & she wasnt on the Temples side. She sensed the gemstone was with them (which is actually one of the crystalizsed tears of her Matriarch that she cried as humans slew her), and she killed the priestesses in order to retrieve what she considered rightfully hers.

The only reason she LETS MC take it is because of their deal. Even now she isnt technically on their side but perhaps she can become invested in their course thanks to the Temple holdibg something she values.

Specifically the diary mentions a fort that the they were to relocate to (I forget the name but they do say it in the diary). This could be a really interesting place to go to in order to seek any hints/resources or relics that could aid the Temple. As it may be where other Qeteshian chapters arrived to as well. I could imagine it infested with Goblins & some areas protected by angelic wards & summoning circles.

Reactions: TSSG59

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Theres also a big difference/disconnect between the 2 factions in their main quests. The Temple starts strong but is starting to slow compared to the Tower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If u read the previous "spoiler" bit then u can see that the Tower is actively looking for resources to wipe out the Temple, while the Temple is just kinda getting its bearings. I think the next few updates should definetly have Qetesh start directing Ziva & MC to get some relics & resources to help defend themselves at least!

My Ideas:
Mabey travel with Caleah deeper into the Marshlands to the Sunken tomb of a Qeteshian Champion who fell long ago who has a weapon or device that can aid in defending the Temple. Could be guarded by an Androsphinx (Tinkerer mentioned that Qetesh's minions/angels would be based more on Greek/Egyptian), could be fun if MC has to answer 3 riddles & failing 1 will have a battle (if MC lives he can try again).

Perhaps Qetesh wants to have her own Champion so MC has to father a child blessed by Qetesh. A kind of Nephilim or Houri type angel creature?

1_18UKy0Qh5eGY21SRNIBJ7A.gif

(M3ntir let a man dream lol)
DentalAnyAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So when I click on that option she says that she's not in the mood. Is that because she has 1 heart affection? I'm not sure how I can increase that though
The heart level indicates how much they care about you, but it's not the only determining factor in whether or not they'll sleep with you. A girl who isn't horny won't be in the mood for sex even at 5 hearts (although you don't want their affection lowering anyway, since they tend to stop putting out no matter what). The Book of Girls will also let you know if they're horny, so that helps.

Aside from the Special Pastries, you can also Awe women (under Skills in the main menu) once you complete the vampire questline and bring Aodabi someone to drain for the Blood Potion. Awing someone both makes them horny and improves affection (I can't recall if the Pastries improve affection). IIRC it's the lowest-level power available, meaning that one Blood Potion will give you 3 days of being able to improve relations without needing to woo them of give out Pastries.

Then there's the mod: one of its functions is to stop affection from decreasing. Good for when you just can't be bothered anymore and just want to sleep through everyone's pregnancies until the next mission starts.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019

Some minor Things:

Thankfully Ziva and Calleah both have a couple of options for sex, and they seem to get horny more often than anyone else in the game. Aside from the mass and the threesome in the MC's room you can usually visit Ziva in her room once she's onboard with you constantly impregnating everyone, while Calleah has her lantern date and the table sex that unlocks during that same Ziva quest.

If anyone is hard to have sex with it's Alice, since her only non-mass (which requires high obedience from her to even be included) event is one of the three that gets randomly cycled (and which you can only get by constantly leaving and re-entering the floor until she's messed up). I feel like Alice would be best for that "late night sneak fuck" option given her history with the MC. That said I've never had an issue of her disappearing for a whole day after mass. Did you check all three levels (not counting the nursery), maybe leave the temple area entirely and return so that time has passed?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thankfully Ziva and Calleah both have a couple of options for sex, and they seem to get horny more often than anyone else in the game. Aside from the mass and the threesome in the MC's room you can usually visit Ziva in her room once she's onboard with you constantly impregnating everyone, while Calleah has her lantern date and the table sex that unlocks during that same Ziva quest.

If anyone is hard to have sex with it's Alice, since her only non-mass (which requires high obedience from her to even be included) event is one of the three that gets randomly cycled (and which you can only get by constantly leaving and re-entering the floor until she's messed up). I feel like Alice would be best for that "late night sneak fuck" option given her history with the MC. That said I've never had an issue of her disappearing for a whole day after mass. Did you check all three levels (not counting the nursery), maybe leave the temple area entirely and return so that time has passed?
I'm not saying they dont have sex options but Ziva & Caleah have to be horny to trigger them appearing. Which isnt an option after mass because they stop being horny. But u cant give them pastries to male them horny.

And unlike Erevi, you can "talk" to Ziva & ask for sex. She can only be spoken with during quests really.

And yes I have tried leaving. I'm not sure why she disappears.

futa-fan

Jul 19, 2023

If you have your familiar with you make sure you select guard when she attacks otherwise you will do the wolf damage. Also only seems to work when you are given the quest to capture the creature
I have the same problem. I will try to do what you say.
Thank you so much.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes