M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Not come across this before.
Completed the Summon spell quest, had the date with Beth, completed the Waystone's quests and Liandra still hasn't been captured by the Grumpkins.
Not sure what trigger I've missed this time around.
think has to do with amount of water you take from the well to spawn the event.
Great,the time has finally come that Gwynneth being bugged out on my save forces me to restart thanks to an update...urgh.
33h down the drain.
than what is bugged due its not really clear what is broken, and if so can you post the save so we can have look at it ?

Reactions: Saraf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I think the Temple also needs to be re-lit?
Been there done that Alice is in residence, Ziva and Caleah are both pregnant.

think has to do with amount of water you take from the well to spawn the event.

than what is bugged due its not really clear what is broken, and if so can you post the save so we can have look at it ?
Taken a huge amount of water, I play the game by building a big supply of ingredients and potions before embarking on too many quests. Magic water is at 60, most of the others are in the 30-40 potions range and I've already used a lot.
Sure the game drags a bit at the beginning but once everything is in place I fly through the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Been there done that Alice is in residence, Ziva and Caleah are both pregnant.
Mabey become mayor? If that dosent work I dont know what will.

I think once you hit the trigger it's like 20(?) day countdown

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I'll keep the game for now and keep trying different things but I've already started another new game which I will concentrate on for now.
Playing on Lewdspot, is there a way to export saves on there?.

I am the mayor, just about to rescue Jenny's husband from the bandits.

Also taken many fertility potions before visiting Liandra for sex but she doesn't get pregnant.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'll keep the game for now and keep trying different things but I've already started another new game which I will concentrate on for now.
Playing on Lewdspot, is there a way to export saves on there?.
That's where I play as well. I had no issue with my latest play through. Mabey keep going with the Main Questline & just keep checking every so often. I beleive even when u trigger it it takes a few days for her to go missing.

Also taken many fertility potions before visiting Liandra for sex but she doesn't get pregnant.
Her pregnancy is locked until AFTER you save her from the well.

Reactions: TSSG59

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Completed the Summon spell quest, had the date with Beth, completed the Waystone's quests and Liandra still hasn't been captured by the Grumpkins.
you need to have used the summon spell (with Mia) and you can't have party members to trigger "trouble at the well", once Liandra is missing, you can bring dog and imp/succubus to the rescue

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
you need to have used the summon spell (with Mia) and you can't have party members to trigger "trouble at the well", once Liandra is missing, you can bring dog and imp/succubus to the rescue
Mia?, I'll try that but to be honest I've always left Mia till later in the game because she's a pain in the a**, and never had this problem in any playthrough before.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But the dog was with me when she disappeared... unless you just mean Quest-Only Members?

Mia?, I'll try that but to be honest I've always left Mia till later in the game because she's a pain in the a**, and never had this problem in any playthrough before.
How far in the Tower are you?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
But the dog was with me when she disappeared... unless you just mean Quest-Only Members?

How far in the Tower are you?
Erevi's pregnant for the second time, Subuccus daughter pregnant , bat breeder in the cell, (just checked and i have 68 crystal eggs in hand), mancave furniture all there. spider queen there and laying eggs.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
In earlier versions once you learned Summon you could do Trouble At The Well without doing the Beth date or Get Past Granny first. That raised the question of how would the MC know he could use Summon to impersonate someone/something else if he'd never used it yet? 98% certain it was reset so you have to have the Beth date first and then Get Past Granny before Trouble At The Well triggers.

As for the dog with you when it triggers, maybe the "no one else" requirement was removed as well...it's not like you're likely to have anyone else with you at that point.

Reactions: TSSG59

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Didnt really expect anyone to bother so it was more of a venting post.
Restarted already anyway so the files are gone.
Thanks for the offer though.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Didnt really expect anyone to bother so it was more of a venting post.
Restarted already anyway so the files are gone.
Thanks for the offer though.
ok for the next round if something breaks, atleast save the save so Tinkerer can do a matrix for the save
see what broke in the code or something like that. Having the break point is great to fix stuff.

doenst mean Tinekerer will fix everbody saves here. Some poeple fuck up their saves with changing values.
and lucky old Mod is gone that broke so much, that 9/10 ''bugs'' here was issues with 2 codes in the same line .

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Quest 54: Trouble At The Well
Activation requirements: ED must not be in the party. Player at lvl 11 or above, had sex with Liandra, and knows Summon spell.
Activation by: entering from the Northern forest (auto)

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Quest 54: Trouble At The Well
Activation requirements: ED must not be in the party. Player at lvl 11 or above, had sex with Liandra, and knows Summon spell.
Activation by: entering from the Northern forest (auto)
Level 22, lot of sex with Liandra, got the summon spell and had the date with Beth.
I thought I'd met every requirement, I'll know tomorrow when I do the Mia quests which I normally leave till later.
At the moment I'm getting ahead with a new game before I return to that one.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Bingo, Mia quest was the key to unlocking the quest this time.
As I said I normally leave Mia alone till later and never had this problem before.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Yeah I checked only got the dialogue options of "how are you doing" and "want to have sex". I already tried both am I missing something or is it bugged?
Sorry, I should have been clearer. You need to select "want to have sex?" and then the last option on the sex options page will be for the threesome.

Dimargo

Apr 16, 2018
Sorry, I should have been clearer. You need to select "want to have sex?" and then the last option on the sex options page will be for the threesome.
So when I click on that option she says that she's not in the mood. Is that because she has 1 heart affection? I'm not sure how I can increase that though

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So when I click on that option she says that she's not in the mood. Is that because she has 1 heart affection? I'm not sure how I can increase that though
Have u got a Tasty Pastry on hand? U can give her that to .ake her hprny.

Reactions: Dimargo

andee86

May 22, 2019
1 hello, will there be added animation of sex scenes with Mia ?
2 that girl on the front cover on the first page the left side will be in the game?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes