TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Is it just me, or is every other open background brighter than the central main background, even with lightning effect turn on or off and it being "bright noon"? It is darker than every other open location.
It seems there are a number of odd things happening in this update.
Playing the previous version on the same site and browser showed no problem with the book of girls, with this update all the information is blanked out.
Just captured a werewolf and and all the ingredients in the game have a halo that wasn't there before that quest.
Screenshot (2802).png

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Playing the previous version on the same site and browser showed no problem with the book of girls, with this update all the information is blanked out.
Just captured a werewolf and and all the ingredients in the game have a halo that wasn't there before that quest.
View attachment 2813256
The halo is with the dog, he sniffs the items on the map that is why its highlighted

only the book shoudnt error out, can i check your save?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Are u playing on Gamcore?

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
In my quest with Magna, where it was necessary to change into women's clothes and set a trap, the blowjob scene just hung up, who faced such a disease? There are no saves before this quest, apparently autosave worked. View attachment 2810526
Just to clarify, does it do that every time you load from autosave? Because I've had other scenes freeze up like that (and I've come across the problem since around v1.41 using different computers) and usually I just have to reload the save (hitting F5 refreshes the game which helps) and go back to the scene.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I feel that would flash with the girls e/ Rosy & Julia's children being put to work. Also, Tinkerer has started default naming the capped children so he will have to find a way to do that for never ending amounts or go back to not naming them. Not to mention said names are now listed as well.

I feel this idea just clashes with the current game mechanics too much to be worth the time.
Alright, how about just having the school as a place to send the kids (and meet those sexy teachers), have interactions between your multiple baby mamas that you have to make up for, etc.? Still leave the girls capped if need be (although you could work around that by just having them wanting you to be more proactive in naming), but develop the families beyond just a harem of babymakers. Hell, even the ones who work could switch to part-time work.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Tinkerer likes the idea of school and so on, but think his first priority is finishing all the pregnancys before uncapping the curent girls .
Maybe he should put a little more focus into that instead of just adding more girls then. I love the new additions, but we've also got poor girls like Beth who've had zero development in ages. She's been 20 days pregnant in my game for the last 30+ days, she might actually be birthing a horse at this rate.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Are u playing on Gamcore?
No, Gamcor is one of the worst sites for playing the game, I'm playing on PGH on Chrome which has always proven to be very reliable before this update.
69 games is another that throws occasional problems.
I use Chrome, Bing, Firefox, Brave, Opera browsers for convenience.
I'm actually playing the game from the beginning again as all 15 of my my saves disappeared when the game updated.
I don't mind as I love the game and getting through it is fun aand doesn't take a lot of time anymore.

Reactions: DomWolf

Dimargo

Apr 16, 2018
I'm stuck on the rod of duplication quest. It says talk to everi after speaking with LOCO but when I go to her nothing happens. no dialogue to continue quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Alright, how about just having the school as a place to send the kids (and meet those sexy teachers), have interactions between your multiple baby mamas that you have to make up for, etc.? Still leave the girls capped if need be (although you could work around that by just having them wanting you to be more proactive in naming), but develop the families beyond just a harem of babymakers. Hell, even the ones who work could switch to part-time work.
I mean that's alot of coding and scripting to do for Tinkerer l, especially if it involves interactions between tlmultiple baby mummas. In the past the names/no cap would have been fine because 1) the player had to pick all the names & 2) the book didnt exist with the lost on it (hypothetically all "extra" kids past the cap could be sent as an excuse to not have them around?).

Wouldnt work for the more monsterous girls tho like Maghda or Succubus (especially if these half-species kids are going to Greyport city).

If this 2as an idea implemented early in the game it would be easy to make work. I just think the game is too far in development floor this to work without re-doing alot of shit.

But then again I'm not making the game. It's all Tinkerer's choice at the end of the day.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No, Gamcor is one of the worst sites for playing the game, I'm playing on PGH on Chrome which has always proven to be very reliable before this update.
69 games is another that throws occasional problems.
I use Chrome, Bing, Firefox, Brave, Opera browsers for convenience.
I'm actually playing the game from the beginning again as all 15 of my my saves disappeared when the game updated.
I don't mind as I love the game and getting through it is fun aand doesn't take a lot of time anymore.
I'm playing on PGH too but I'm using Google which seems to be perfectly fine.

However another site that is really reliable to play on is Lewdspot. I have only ever had like 1 or 2 issues playing PQ on there & the admins are pretty good at fixing anything that is brought up

Last edited:
Reactions: TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I'm playing on PGH too but I'm using Google which seems to be perfectly fine.

However another site that is really reliable to play on is Lewdspot. I have only ever had like 1 or 2 issues playing PQ on there & the admins are pretty good at fixing anything that is brought up
Just checked out Lewdspot, in Bing, and played the first couple of days of the game.
It certainly seems to flow better on there, I'll try the same on the other browsers, thanks for the tip.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I mean that's alot of coding and scripting to do for Tinkerer l, especially if it involves interactions between tlmultiple baby mummas. In the past the names/no cap would have been fine because 1) the player had to pick all the names & 2) the book didnt exist with the lost on it (hypothetically all "extra" kids past the cap could be sent as an excuse to not have them around?).

Wouldnt work for the more monsterous girls tho like Maghda or Succubus (especially if these half-species kids are going to Greyport city).

If this 2as an idea implemented early in the game it would be easy to make work. I just think the game is too far in development floor this to work without re-doing alot of shit.

But then again I'm not making the game. It's all Tinkerer's choice at the end of the day.
I'm dropping the question of adding more kids and focusing on the school idea now.

I don't think it would necessarily be that much more work, especially if it was parsed out over updates. We already have several repeatable threesomes (plus the potential fivesome that could be worked into Qetesh or the sixsome for Nergal), and Victoria will mention you knocking up Rosy during Gwyneth's pregnancy questline. So start off there with bringing in the Weirdwood folk (including poor Mia who would probably take it the worst), then either the elves or Qeteshans (letting everyone in your harem know what happened to Alice could make for a fun scene), and then maybe the giants (although we'd need to finish Hilde's pregnancy first so that Frida can freak out about that before getting even more mad). I'm leaving the various monster wives out of this hypothetical, and probably Nergal too (at least until the endgame) because that would go from jealousy and heartbreak to hysteria, terror and war.

You could have just a few new smaller scenes (threesomes/foursomes) and maybe have a gathering that you can plan for in advance (PTA orgy?). It wouldn't be done in one update, but in theory it shouldn't be any harder than the coding to set up the current threesomes (both girls available and horny) for those smaller events.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm dropping the question of adding more kids and focusing on the school idea now.

I don't think it would necessarily be that much more work, especially if it was parsed out over updates. We already have several repeatable threesomes (plus the potential fivesome that could be worked into Qetesh or the sixsome for Nergal), and Victoria will mention you knocking up Rosy during Gwyneth's pregnancy questline. So start off there with bringing in the Weirdwood folk (including poor Mia who would probably take it the worst), then either the elves or Qeteshans (letting everyone in your harem know what happened to Alice could make for a fun scene), and then maybe the giants (although we'd need to finish Hilde's pregnancy first so that Frida can freak out about that before getting even more mad). I'm leaving the various monster wives out of this hypothetical, and probably Nergal too (at least until the endgame) because that would go from jealousy and heartbreak to hysteria, terror and war.

You could have just a few new smaller scenes (threesomes/foursomes) and maybe have a gathering that you can plan for in advance (PTA orgy?). It wouldn't be done in one update, but in theory it shouldn't be any harder than the coding to set up the current threesomes (both girls available and horny) for those smaller events.
While I like that idea the coding is still gonna be pretty big. You need to have a version of these threesomes/fourseomes/fivesomes that have different girls in them (excluding monster girls that's 17 girls currently, I'm including the Succubus cos she can hypnosis others). Then you have to have versions of all those scenes that include all those girls pregnant as well. Even implemented over time it all feels very arduous & incredibly data heavy.

Then we have all the women that Tinkerer is planning to add as well. I feel if this was implemented earlier it would all work & be really good but currently its gonna take time. Not saying it cant happen just that it would definetly have to take the backseat to Main Plot & the last 3 girls who need preg content (Vix, Hilde & Beth). Perhaps one day this will be worked in I just cant see it now. It's so much to weave in at this point in the game & I cannot see most of these girls ever being ok to find out MC is (essentially) cheating on them.

The Qeteshians, Nergalites, Goblins, Vampires, Victoria, Gwynneth & Jenny are all very open & are not deluded with believing that MC is "loyal". But the Nergalites, Goblins & Vampires are (currently) at odds with Qeteshians & probably wouldnt wanna be in a orgy with them (& vice versa).

Liandra & Luthien may share MC bit I dont think she would be happy to see him with anyone else as well. Her reaction to her mum was pretty bad. Frida may be able to come around with Hilde but again I feel beyond that would cross a line.

Beth, Mia, Rosy & Maghda I cant see being happy at all with this revelation either.

I like the idea of a big orgy in the Temple, but again that needs preg versions as well. So I'm not gonna hold my breath no matter how much I would love it.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

DOnt think Tinkerer will go for big orgy due every girl is a 2x factor, a pregnant and non pregnant version due its big kink of the game. so if he dont deliver it than people will be mad at him. its not the coding but the rendering of it all that takes ages.

The school thing indeed is being suggested allot, but i think it will be near the end (?) due it allows the pregnancys to be uncapped, than othter things can break because of it so for the safety of the game i would recommand he waits with it. but mabye sooner we get just a way if you capped the childern that they can be send off and have a [girl 1 or boy 1] agian as a solution when overcapped ((i am a discord mod of him, i dont work with the game side and so on.))

And other reminder that TInkerer knows that all the girls at some point need to give birth. Just saying that the cowgirl was a promise he made on the server, and he found it was the time to work on it (was made more than year ago), that would work with the story of the family of the MC.

Beth was mention that she didnt have a updated for ages, that also had to do with he wanted to connect the story with the new town of greyport. (not 100% Quote me on it, but that was i think reason it was pushed back OR other element of a story idea was missing ). Keep in mind Tinkerer also need to keep his pleasure making the stuff, so the result will be the best.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
DOnt think Tinkerer will go for big orgy due every girl is a 2x factor, a pregnant and non pregnant version due its big kink of the game. so if he dont deliver it than people will be mad at him. its not the coding but the rendering of it all that takes ages.

The school thing indeed is being suggested allot, but i think it will be near the end (?) due it allows the pregnancys to be uncapped, than othter things can break because of it so for the safety of the game i would recommand he waits with it. but mabye sooner we get just a way if you capped the childern that they can be send off and have a [girl 1 or boy 1] agian as a solution when overcapped ((i am a discord mod of him, i dont work with the game side and so on.))

And other reminder that TInkerer knows that all the girls at some point need to give birth. Just saying that the cowgirl was a promise he made on the server, and he found it was the time to work on it (was made more than year ago), that would work with the story of the family of the MC.

Beth was mention that she didnt have a updated for ages, that also had to do with he wanted to connect the story with the new town of greyport. (not 100% Quote me on it, but that was i think reason it was pushed back OR other element of a story idea was missing ). Keep in mind Tinkerer also need to keep his pleasure making the stuff, so the result will be the best.
Mabey give the option to uncap at the end game? So if u wanna send kids away to school u choose "Uncap Mode" & if you dont want to its "Capped Mode". In Capped Mode the women can still get preg & give birth but like it is now the kids just kinda vanish from the game so we can keep the current ones we have?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M3ntir

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Mabey give the option to uncap at the end game? So if u wanna send kids away to school u choose "Uncap Mode" & if you dont want to its "Capped Mode". In Capped Mode the women can still get preg & give birth but like it is now the kids just kinda vanish from the game so we can keep the current ones we have?
that is what i feel was the best idea aswell but we dont know when the end comes.
Just wait and see untill all the old girls got their childern. than see what Tinkerer can do with the caps

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes