DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Maybe only let the option come up when you've filled up all of the beds? Or build a school closer to home (going off the temple path, since it's the only one that doesn't have enemies in the way) and you have to go to the Greyport school to recruit teachers and whatnot?
I feel that would flash with the girls e/ Rosy & Julia's children being put to work. Also, Tinkerer has started default naming the capped children so he will have to find a way to do that for never ending amounts or go back to not naming them. Not to mention said names are now listed as well.

I feel this idea just clashes with the current game mechanics too much to be worth the time.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Who mc get obeah I didn't get that quest yet
The goblin quest A Rebellious Tribe must be complete and goblin population must be over 60. Her quests are covered in the mini-walkthrough for 2.81. When in doubt, check the walkthroughs. :)

I feel that would flash with the girls e/ Rosy & Julia's children being put to work. Also, Tinkerer has started default naming the capped children so he will have to find a way to do that for never ending amounts or go back to not naming them. Not to mention said names are now listed as well.

I feel this idea just clashes with the current game mechanics too much to be worth the time.
Valid points. IIRC the Discord discussion was about the time the Family Farm was added, and I think there were hard caps on (named) kids. So the boarding school was an idea for how to get more pregnancies.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
what can i do
download the whole game and not the patcher of the game maybe ?
Valid points. IIRC the Discord discussion was about the time the Family Farm was added, and I think there were hard caps on (named) kids. So the boarding school was an idea for how to get more pregnancies.
Tinkerer likes the idea of school and so on, but think his first priority is finishing all the pregnancys before uncapping the curent girls .

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Sulikman666

May 11, 2020
In my quest with Magna, where it was necessary to change into women's clothes and set a trap, the blowjob scene just hung up, who faced such a disease? There are no saves before this quest, apparently autosave worked. ё12.png

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Tinkerer
Peasants_Quest_NYD301-win
The version I'm using here is the one above, before the game opened fine.
Now, everywhere I go when it comes to dialog, the image disappears and it stays like this, like in the photo...
I've already reinstalled the game 2x and nothing, I've tried using this new version and it's giving me a black screen whenever I enter places.
I do not know what else to do.:unsure:
Peasant.jpg

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Peasants_Quest_NYD301-win
The version I'm using here is the one above, before the game opened fine.
Now, everywhere I go when it comes to dialog, the image disappears and it stays like this, like in the photo...
I've already reinstalled the game 2x and nothing, I've tried using this new version and it's giving me a black screen whenever I enter places.
I do not know what else to do.:unsure:
View attachment 2810528
Why are you using 3.01? The latest is 3.12.

PS. I still don't understand your way of quoting other.

Reactions: fixrapid

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
what can i do
In my quest with Magna, where it was necessary to change into women's clothes and set a trap, the blowjob scene just hung up, who faced such a disease? There are no saves before this quest, apparently autosave worked. View attachment 2810526
The game stalling is a common occurence for me with this update.
It needs to be fixed but in the meantime I've discovered that if I click the windows box, once it opens I click "c" or apps, select internet options then delete, the game starts up again.
My guess, and it's only a guess, is that this update is not filly compatible with windows or some browsers, it never happened in the game before this update.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I'm stuck on "Let there be Light". I read the journal from the sister that is surprised about the other getting pregnant. The walkthrough says there is another diary to read that triggers the enhanced fertility quest. But I can't find that diary anywhere. Every other room is locked.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I'm stuck on "Let there be Light". I read the journal from the sister that is surprised about the other getting pregnant. The walkthrough says there is another diary to read that triggers the enhanced fertility quest. But I can't find that diary anywhere. Every other room is locked.
It's on the table in the downstairs library.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

zenriu

May 25, 2019
When I look at the stable after collecting manure, it tells me that there is no image and does not let me see anything, someone help me

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
Is it just me, or is every other open background brighter than the central main background, even with lightning effect turn on or off and it being "bright noon"? It is darker than every other open location.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes