sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
DOnt think Tinkerer will go for big orgy due every girl is a 2x factor, a pregnant and non pregnant version due its big kink of the game. so if he dont deliver it than people will be mad at him. its not the coding but the rendering of it all that takes ages.
That's an interesting math problem actually.

Q: We have 5 girls in an orgy, every girl can be or not to be pregnant. How many renders Tinkerer needs per image to cover all possible combination?

A:
No-one is pregnant. Obviously 1.
1 girl is pregnant. That's an easy one as well - 5.
2 girls are pregnant. A bit more complicated. 5!/(5-2)! 2! = 5!/3! 2! = 10
3 girls are pregnant. Basically the same as previous. 5!/(5-3)! 3! = 5!/2! 3! = 10
4 girls are pregnant. 5!/(5-4)! 4! = 5!/1! 4! = 5
All girls are pregnant. 1 again ofc.
Final answer: Tinkerer need 1+5+10+10+5+1 = 32 renders per image

If you add 3rd factor (a-bit-pregnant for example) it's getting wayyyy more complicated ofc. But if you add Maghda the answer will always be 0. At least for me.

Somehow I doubt they will ever ask that question in math class. :p

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021

Q: We have 5 girls in an orgy, every girl can be or not to be pregnant. How many renders Tinkerer needs per image to cover all possible combination?

A:
3 girls are pregnant. Basically the same as previous. 5!/(5-3)! 3! = 5!/2! 3! = 10

If you add 3rd factor (a-bit-pregnant for example) it's getting wayyyy more complicated ofc. But if you add Maghda the answer will always be 0. At least for me.

You sir, should consider teaching probability at school. Something about your style and approach will get the audience hooked, for sure :LUL:

Class.jpg

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020

A:

There is simpler solution.
Number of renders is 2^n where n is a number of girls, so for 5 girls it's 2^5=32. In case of 3 factors we would have 3^n, so for 5 girls it's 3^5=243. Your solution (sum of six Newton's symbols) is also correct but too complicated.

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Too much overthinking the school idea going on IMO.
It only needs a building and a teacher who may occasionally venture out to collect school fees or go shopping.
Visit the ladies and they tell you the children are in school, no need to go further at this stage.
Same with the brothel, just a building where the single men of the village can visit, no need to go further.
I would like to see the ladies, such as Mia, having a reliable income.
An orchard behind the house for Mia maybe, sell the produce at the store for extra income.
Gwyneth running the brothel would give her a reliable income.
I do think there should be a weekly payment to each lady from MC, depending on the number of children.
School fees, clothing from Edgar etc.
At the moment MC is getting away too lightly.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Too much overthinking the school idea going on IMO.
It only needs a building and a teacher who may occasionally venture out to collect school fees or go shopping.
Visit the ladies and they tell you the children are in school, no need to go further at this stage.
Same with the brothel, just a building where the single men of the village can visit, no need to go further.
I would like to see the ladies, such as Mia, having a reliable income.
An orchard behind the house for Mia maybe, sell the produce at the store for extra income.
I do think there should be a weekly payment to each lady from MC, depending on the number of children.
School fees, clothing from Edgar etc.
At the moment MC is getting away too lightly.
I agree with everything but the last bit. They get enough from MC lol

Reactions: kcaldw

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I'm playing Peasant Quest after a long break and I have to say that "Book of Girls" and notification about impregnation IMO are the best improvements this game could get. It's a really, totally different experience compared to when I played last time. I had to make a sex scene, wait 5 days, see if MC impregnated a female and load in case of failure. It was frustrating.

I have one more suggestion: a summary table with one record per girl. Columns: name, affection, number of children (boys/girls), days of pregnancy, horny. This would be a simple text table, so I think it shouldn't be much work. This way, a player can see which girl is in a horny state, without clicking on each portrait.

Also, I'm kind of sad seeing Beth's and Hilde's stories haven't moved forward. It would be nice if all women in the village could give MC child and Beth still holds it. I hope it will change in some near update.

Nevertheless, it's good to see the project going in a good direction.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Also, I'm kind of sad seeing Beth's and Hilde's stories haven't moved forward. It would be nice if all women in the village could give MC child and Beth still holds it. I hope it will change in some near update.

Nevertheless, it's good to see the project going in a good direction.
The plan is to start working on the girls without content & get them done alongside the main quest. I think Tinkerer will finish part 2 of Annabelle's content this next update, then he will either do Main Quest (Temple/Tower) or he will work on 1 of the last girls (Beth, Hilde or Vix).

Reactions: Xantoser

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The plan is to start working on the girls without content & get them done alongside the main quest. I think Tinkerer will finish part 2 of Annabelle's content this next update, then he will either do Main Quest (Temple/Tower) or he will work on 1 of the last girls (Beth, Hilde or Vix).
He said in his last Patreon post that part 2 is the next, smaller update. The Annabelle content ties in with the Temple the same way Julia's did, and those counted as Main quests so Annabelle is probably Main as well. He tries to alternate Main/Side content, I suspect the next (larger) update after finishing Annabelle will be Side content. Fingers crossed for one of the three remaining girls who can't give birth yet...

Sidebar: he's said he'd like to find some other reason for the MC to learn Summon, so the Beth date can be removed from the Main questline. Might make it easier to develop Beth further if she's not tied to the Main line any more. Not sure where I saw that, but I clearly recall it. Perhaps an either/or (like Acorns/Security) triggering the need to learn it? Not sure how easy that would be to implement at this stage, either. Hrmm...

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
someone tell me how to resurrect a dog when it dies?
They automatically resurrect once you have a fight which ends with a "fight ends" step. Some fights end in cutscenes (like Shakala's 3rd fight or Vixenatrix), after those a dog will follow you but can't do anything or receive healing until you have a fight that ends normally. Same for damage outside of a fight, like the Lightning Bridge.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He said in his last Patreon post that part 2 is the next, smaller update. The Annabelle content ties in with the Temple the same way Julia's did, and those counted as Main quests so Annabelle is probably Main as well. He tries to alternate Main/Side content, I suspect the next (larger) update after finishing Annabelle will be Side content. Fingers crossed for one of the three remaining girls who can't give birth yet...

Sidebar: he's said he'd like to find some other reason for the MC to learn Summon, so the Beth date can be removed from the Main questline. Might make it easier to develop Beth further if she's not tied to the Main line any more. Not sure where I saw that, but I clearly recall it. Perhaps an either/or (like Acorns/Security) triggering the need to learn it? Not sure how easy that would be to implement at this stage, either. Hrmm...
Honestly I dont see a problem with that Beth being the reason MC learns Summon. The issue is people dont like her with the horse & shes not had alot of work done to engraciate her to the majority of players.

The thing with her screwing a horse should at least become optional. MC could commission a horse "milking" device from Marcus. This way he can still get the Horse Seed but Beth dosent need to do anything with said horse. Removes that issue for the players who dont like it.

I feel her story arc was intertwined far too early for him to do a clean & safe rewrite without risking major bugs & code breaking. One guy cannot catch all problems during development. Mabey if he just added something that tells the player they should check in on Beth (perhaps the MC's thoughts after Gabriel walks off from the Temple) so the player knows that is an importent step.

Weirdly enough I feel Gabriel is more interesting as a character than Beth & I would love to see his reaction to MC knocking up his daughter. We could have a kind of "The Hang Over" type adventure where MC has to follow his travel & some weird/crazy shit happened on his binge the night before. Mabey get in trouble with a gang of Thugs(?)

How many times should I give the blue lily in the growing up task
You also need to have complete the wine questline with the Temple as the 2 questlines are intertwined.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
While I like that idea the coding is still gonna be pretty big. You need to have a version of these threesomes/fourseomes/fivesomes that have different girls in them (excluding monster girls that's 17 girls currently, I'm including the Succubus cos she can hypnosis others). Then you have to have versions of all those scenes that include all those girls pregnant as well. Even implemented over time it all feels very arduous & incredibly data heavy.

Then we have all the women that Tinkerer is planning to add as well. I feel if this was implemented earlier it would all work & be really good but currently its gonna take time. Not saying it cant happen just that it would definetly have to take the backseat to Main Plot & the last 3 girls who need preg content (Vix, Hilde & Beth). Perhaps one day this will be worked in I just cant see it now. It's so much to weave in at this point in the game & I cannot see most of these girls ever being ok to find out MC is (essentially) cheating on them.

The Qeteshians, Nergalites, Goblins, Vampires, Victoria, Gwynneth & Jenny are all very open & are not deluded with believing that MC is "loyal". But the Nergalites, Goblins & Vampires are (currently) at odds with Qeteshians & probably wouldnt wanna be in a orgy with them (& vice versa).

Liandra & Luthien may share MC bit I dont think she would be happy to see him with anyone else as well. Her reaction to her mum was pretty bad. Frida may be able to come around with Hilde but again I feel beyond that would cross a line.

Beth, Mia, Rosy & Maghda I cant see being happy at all with this revelation either.

I like the idea of a big orgy in the Temple, but again that needs preg versions as well. So I'm not gonna hold my breath no matter how much I would love it.
I was actually only thinking of 13 (the 5 Weirdwood girls, the 4 Qeteshians, Julia, Mia and the 2 Elves) since those are the ones most likely to already have some desire for a sort of school. I put Maghda under the monster girl category since her family is the reason all the sheep go missing. And I think I mentioned avoiding the Nergalites because of their rivalry unless that was some endgame or postgame content.

And yeah, the game should focus on finishing up individual story arcs first. I just think it would be a good overall world advancement, plus we could stop getting the kids to say "I made poo poo". Considering how fast time goes in the game, your first kids should be the equivalent of grade schoolers by the time you have capped their mothers.

DOnt think Tinkerer will go for big orgy due every girl is a 2x factor, a pregnant and non pregnant version due its big kink of the game. so if he dont deliver it than people will be mad at him. its not the coding but the rendering of it all that takes ages.

The school thing indeed is being suggested allot, but i think it will be near the end (?) due it allows the pregnancys to be uncapped, than othter things can break because of it so for the safety of the game i would recommand he waits with it. but mabye sooner we get just a way if you capped the childern that they can be send off and have a [girl 1 or boy 1] agian as a solution when overcapped ((i am a discord mod of him, i dont work with the game side and so on.))

And other reminder that TInkerer knows that all the girls at some point need to give birth. Just saying that the cowgirl was a promise he made on the server, and he found it was the time to work on it (was made more than year ago), that would work with the story of the family of the MC.

Beth was mention that she didnt have a updated for ages, that also had to do with he wanted to connect the story with the new town of greyport. (not 100% Quote me on it, but that was i think reason it was pushed back OR other element of a story idea was missing ). Keep in mind Tinkerer also need to keep his pleasure making the stuff, so the result will be the best.
I did mention how I was dropping the question of adding more kids. I wasn't thinking of adding the school as a way to uncap kids, just a place for their mothers to meet each other and the MC to meet hot teachers (assuming we don't just pull from the current crop of women). Honestly I was thinking it could go north of the cemetery crossroads, make it a big project for Marcus that doesn't involve home remodeling or children's furniture. And yeah, it would work best as a late game development (maybe double as a shelter when the various factions start fighting over you) after everyone has at least finished their personal storyline content.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Honestly I dont see a problem with that Beth being the reason MC learns Summon. The issue is people dont like her with the horse & shes not had alot of work done to engraciate her to the majority of players.

The thing with her screwing a horse should at least become optional. MC could commission a horse "milking" device from Marcus. This way he can still get the Horse Seed but Beth dosent need to do anything with said horse. Removes that issue for the players who dont like it.

I feel her story arc was intertwined far too early for him to do a clean & safe rewrite without risking major bugs & code breaking. One guy cannot catch all problems during development. Mabey if he just added something that tells the player they should check in on Beth (perhaps the MC's thoughts after Gabriel walks off from the Temple) so the player knows that is an importent step.
I know you don't have to have the spyglass made, let alone used, to have her agree to a date, I've tested it. Just get her Affection high enough. But now I'm wondering if you even need the first view at all, the first time you help her out.

And that makes we wonder if she'll sell you "horse seed" if you haven't caught her. It's needed for PG potions, which are needed to progress the giants and Maghda. (And the bonus scene with Victoria during Waystones II, Rosy with the milking machine, and perhaps other scenes.) You can buy PG from Edgar eventually, but I think the MC has to be "paying rent with his dick" for that to unlock and if you don't pursue Victoria's storyline...

Yeah, lots of stuff is intertwined and it'd be hard to retro another reason to learn Summon.

Weirdly enough I feel Gabriel is more interesting as a character than Beth & I would love to see his reaction to MC knocking up his daughter. We could have a kind of "The Hang Over" type adventure where MC has to follow his travel & some weird/crazy shit happened on his binge the night before. Mabey get in trouble with a gang of Thugs(?)
Agreed.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
On the plus side, making her a brothel manager would finally give her the job that Victoria was talking about.
On the negative side, that would mean either A) cucking the MC by using existing girls, B) creating generic girls the MC couldn't fuck, or C) creating even more girls for the roster who could also get knocked up by (or even worse, fall in love with) the MC. That last option would also mean resizing the Book of Girls, since we're pretty close to capacity there.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Great,the time has finally come that Gwynneth being bugged out on my save forces me to restart thanks to an update...urgh.
33h down the drain.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Not come across this before.
Completed the Summon spell quest, had the date with Beth, completed the Waystone's quests and Liandra still hasn't been captured by the Grumpkins.
Not sure what trigger I've missed this time around.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not come across this before.
Completed the Summon spell quest, had the date with Beth, completed the Waystone's quests and Liandra still hasn't been captured by the Grumpkins.
Not sure what trigger I've missed this time around.
I think the Temple also needs to be re-lit?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes