netivolu

Aug 30, 2019
Is it possible to export the saves from a browser version of the game?

And can you get everi's daughter pregnant?

B-2567

Feb 23, 2022
This test version is going to have bugs, I'm encountering a number of problems which don't occur in the 3.01 version.
If you want a bug free version it's best to wait till the fully sorted release.
I see thanks for the help

Nov 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I have got a bug in 3.11 version in the quest growing up, Annabelle runs into forest then Mc and Julia have to go into the forest but it says "I have to bring julia" but she's already there with party and when I go to other places like barn or other place and returns she is there outside the farm at the same time also with Mc party. What do I do? Does anyone have bugfix for that?

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
Hello everyone, I have got a bug in 3.11 version in the quest growing up, Annabelle runs into forest then Mc and Julia have to go into the forest but it says "I have to bring julia" but she's already there with party and when I go to other places like barn or other place and returns she is there outside the farm at the same time also with Mc party. What do I do? Does anyone have bugfix for that?
Here's the fix

its reported but this is the fix

IF you downloaded 3.12 version you dont need this fix anymore

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Now the MC has claimed Gwynneth for himself the men in town have no relief except perhaps to travel to the port where Marcus (I think) mentioned a brothel.
Maybe in a future update the MC could set up a brothel and import some girls. Gwynneth could run it as madam and the interviews would be interesting.
The MC would have to make certain he had plenty of potions of bareness for the girls, and himself if he wanted to partake of the services on offer, to avoid a repeat of the Gwynneth rebellion.
Supply Gwyneth with the potions and she makes extra cash from the customers to pay the girls a bonus.
Money talks and I'm sure there'd be no shortage of candidates.
Now, where to site the brothel?, the town folk might object to one in town but it would need to be close by.
Perhaps where MC killed the farmers goblin.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
This is medieval times these kids will be lucky to read lol
Still I would pay 1000 coins each for their housings and "future" children if I could hire 3 beautiful chicks of any race!

Too bad Patreon has stupid conditions for Centaurs etc otherwise Beth is a good candidate!

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Another thought, with all these children in the town a school would be a must, with a school mistress of course.
Consensus a few months back on the Discord was a boarding school in Greyport. Send the kids away when they're old enough and incidentally free up beds for new kids. Don't want it in WW since then the kids could just continue living at home.

With a busty schoolmarm/headmistress to "negotiate" with on terms for sending the kids there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Consensus a few months back on the Discord was a boarding school in Greyport. Send the kids away when they're old enough and incidentally free up beds for new kids. Don't want it in WW since then the kids could just continue living at home.

With a busty schoolmarm/headmistress to "negotiate" with on terms for sending the kids there.
Personally not a fan of that idea because I like filling the homes with the kids. Feels like a challenge & having them leave would suck on that account.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I dont have the save still but I came across a bug that Tinkerer may wanna know about.

When Erevi gives birth the 1st time, if you enter & its night/bedtime when MC witnesses the birth then he isnt automatically kicked out the room. You cam sleep in her bed, triggering her night time sex scene. I got her pregnant a second time long before I should (not sure if this was the trigger or just causing the scene was) & her daughter was standing outside waiting to start the quest about buying a princess outfit & ball for a play...

Oldd123

Jan 31, 2019
Ивентовый квест версии 3.12 не используется. Условия активации соблюдены. У кого была такая проблема?

Last edited:

Ghoulomat

Nov 7, 2019
I have the problem that i am followed by Oksama and tom and both of them dont let me go into one direction resultingin me not being able to move away from the west road. sadly i didnt save beforehand for like 2 hours. do i have to redo all of that or is there a fix for that?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes