DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
frida still is not giving birth or giving bj after waystone 2 quest is finished why is that help!!!
She will not give birth until AFTER Waystones Part 2 is complete and it's been 20 days. How many days has she been preg.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I have the problem that i am followed by Oksama and tom and both of them dont let me go into one direction resultingin me not being able to move away from the west road. sadly i didnt save beforehand for like 2 hours. do i have to redo all of that or is there a fix for that?
Do you have both of them at the same time? If yes you're stuck, though I don't know exactly how that can happen since you have to get him from the bandit's lair...

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I have the problem that i am followed by Oksama and tom and both of them dont let me go into one direction resultingin me not being able to move away from the west road. sadly i didnt save beforehand for like 2 hours. do i have to redo all of that or is there a fix for that?
Do you have both of them at the same time? If yes you're stuck, though I don't know exactly how that can happen since you have to get him from the bandit's lair...
I guess the MC was guiding Oksana to the Graveyard and then they both went to rescue Tom. Or they already had been in the Graveyard and she wants to go to the Inn.

It seems Oksana's first missions are incompatible with Tom's rescue. Oksana won't let you come back to Weirdwood.

In PQ you need to save often, in case you get killed or get stuck.

You will have to redo the missions you did since your last save.

johncraz

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone help me. I've been trying to play the new update but cant get the first event to trigger. Where the girls come to the farm. I've tried waiting multiple days, redownloading. Nothing seems to be working. Could someone tell me how to trigger it.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone help me. I've been trying to play the new update but cant get the first event to trigger. Where the girls come to the farm. I've tried waiting multiple days, redownloading. Nothing seems to be working. Could someone tell me how to trigger it.
Have you meet all of the requirement for the new quest?

You can read the included walkthrough in Walkthroughs folder.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When we get the Vix's update I would love for her to have I finite births (done like the Imp, so after like 90 days or mabey less the baby dragons fully mature & leave the nest to find their own lairs). My reasoning is this; 1) The dragons are an endangered & dying species in the PQverse so MC would be instrumental in the repopulation of the species (let's be honest he wont think of the future ramifications lol) & 2) I feel dragons dont have a high maturatity/survival rate when young they probably stay with their mother till they can leave then they must go out, find a lair, convert that lair, defend from rival beasts & dragons, grow their treasure hoard, defend from knights & slayers ect... so the likleyhood of them making it to Vix's age is slim.

Bellow I have a list of the birth "patterns" for each female & the association of their species for anyone curious on the mechanics of why I think this, think of it as reason 3 lol if you're interested in reading ;).

Current Pregnancies/Birth Caps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: krzay

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
where do i get it? from ziva? i forgot, im on alice quest and need it for drinking contest but ziva dont say anything
I don't remember, check your recipe book it might be one you start with. otherwise Ziva is your best bet

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
where do i get it? from ziva? i forgot, im on alice quest and need it for drinking contest but ziva dont say anything
You can't have completed the witches temple quest if you haven't got the potion recipe.
Have you told the mayor the witch is gone?, and then returned to the witch to get the next part of the Quest?.
You can always buy potions from the shop in the port but they are expensive.
The best advice anyone can follow is to read the games dialogues carefully and don't skip past it, all the clues are there.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

jokuur

May 23, 2019
You already have the recipe if Ziva quest is past the Witch House. Just buy an alchemist set and make one
You can't have completed the witches temple quest if you haven't got the potion recipe.
Have you told the mayor the witch is gone?, and then returned to the witch to get the next part of the Quest?.
The best advice anyone can follow is to read the games dialogues carefully and don't skip past it, all the clues are there.
1690575045887.png
cure poison?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
You already have the recipe if Ziva quest is past the Witch House. Just buy an alchemist set and make one
nvm i have it in receipe book it just wasnt shown in menu above thx

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Once Ziva reaches u how to make potions u can make them any time or buy them from the Black Dragon shop in Greyport

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Personally not a fan of that idea because I like filling the homes with the kids. Feels like a challenge & having them leave would suck on that account.
Maybe only let the option come up when you've filled up all of the beds? Or build a school closer to home (going off the temple path, since it's the only one that doesn't have enemies in the way) and you have to go to the Greyport school to recruit teachers and whatnot?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes