yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeasantsQuest-3.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tommyjohne

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
really... THANK YOU SO MUCH for the DETAILED explanation of where I can find compressed v3.11... I didn't expect my post to generate so much interest... BIG THANK YOU again
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-12-tinkerer.1717/

Try looking at the end of the FIRST POST. You know, where it says DOWNLOAD? There's 5 different sites to choose from.

If you're asking for something more compressed than that...you ain't gonna find it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
does anyone know how to get ervei daughter pregnant my 2.91 version quest are not working as it depends on her
why are you still on version 2.91? I don't remember what scenes that version had, but I think you could visit her in her room (watch for her lying in bed).

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
why are you still on version 2.91? I don't remember what scenes that version had, but I think you could visit her in her room (watch for her lying in bed).
I think Erevi's daughter is still under development - no?
For me, the daughter got pregnant somewhere along the way, but the pregnancy doesn't continue. She is just stuck at being progress. Also the pictures of some random event's are not in sync: sometimes you see her non pregnant and in other event pigs you see her as pregnant although her status is pregnant.

This will get fixed eventually as the game development progresses.

Had the same issue with starting quests. They would not be scratched off the list as completed, even though all trigger conditions were met.
Not a big deal.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think Erevi's daughter is still under development - no?
For me, the daughter got pregnant somewhere along the way, but the pregnancy doesn't continue. She is just stuck at being pregnant. Also the pictures of some random event's are not in sync: sometimes you see her non pregnant and in other event pigs you see her as pregnant although her status is pregnant.

This will get fixed eventually as the game development progresses.

Had the same issue with starting quests. They would not be scratched off the list as completed, even though all trigger conditions were met.
Not a big deal.
get the new version dude, (and the decensor patch).
IIRC she doesn't give birth until version 3.01 (someone else confirm/refute this please?), you'll need to do a few other quests before it'll trigger.

Reactions: DomWolf and TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
get the new version dude, (and the decensor patch).
IIRC she doesn't give birth until version 3.01 (someone else confirm/refute this please?), you'll need to do a few other quests before it'll trigger.
Yep, you need to rescue the familiar and child, then take on the purifiers at the ruined temple before the birth can be triggered.
Erevi also needs to have given birth multiple times though I forget exactly how many.

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Don't know if this has been reported but In Venomina quest even though I have the pickaxe to make a hole in the wall nothing happens no matter what I try.

newtogames

Sep 29, 2019
Can anyone help me here ? No matter where I look I am unable to find a wherewolf or a plaguewolf. Can anyone tell me where and when to find one ? Thanks.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone help me here ? No matter where I look I am unable to find a wherewolf or a plaguewolf. Can anyone tell me where and when to find one ? Thanks.
The area where the werewolves are is unlocked by doing the "A New Venture" quest. Just keep working on the Temple & Farm arc.

why wont frida give birth and there is no sex is that a bug??
Frida's 1st birth is locked until AFTER u complete Eaystones Part-2.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I've noticed that this game is quest centered, more than I've seen in any other game. Most games you explore, fight what you come across, and gain experience that way, and some quests to do along the way just to run the story.
The quest list in the walkthrough is not in the best shape... the info IS there, but it's scattered across several files.
It makes it hard to follow the walkthrough to get hints on where to go next.
I re-did the quests so that they are single files, and wrote a program to read them from a drop down list box.
I'm setting it up so that the full quest lines can be followed. IE: what quest triggers the next one in line.
(I'm building that information right now.)
I'm also thinking about add a way to show what quests are available, and when cleared, will list what's next. Kinda like a tracking sheet where you can only see the quests you have activated.
The basis works, just need to add all the bells and whistles.
You can edit the quest text, modify the quest data, the required quest, and what quest it opens.

I know I'm late in this game, but it has been a blast to play... after figuring out that resting one night doesn't fully restore health and magic points. And, it's a struggle to make enough money to pay for living expense.

Reactions: AVM666 and Brovalon

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I've noticed that this game is quest centered, more than I've seen in any other game. Most games you explore, fight what you come across, and gain experience that way, and some quests to do along the way just to run the story.
The quest list in the walkthrough is not in the best shape... the info IS there, but it's scattered across several files.
It makes it hard to follow the walkthrough to get hints on where to go next.
I re-did the quests so that they are single files, and wrote a program to read them from a drop down list box.
I'm setting it up so that the full quest lines can be followed. IE: what quest triggers the next one in line.
(I'm building that information right now.)
I'm also thinking about add a way to show what quests are available, and when cleared, will list what's next. Kinda like a tracking sheet where you can only see the quests you have activated.
The basis works, just need to add all the bells and whistles.
You can edit the quest text, modify the quest data, the required quest, and what quest it opens.

I know I'm late in this game, but it has been a blast to play... after figuring out that resting one night doesn't fully restore health and magic points. And, it's a struggle to make enough money to pay for living expense.
on the discord. some people are remaking the walkthrough
keep in mind until 2.61 also was fan made so ofc its but out of place at times. Tinkerer later on started adding the info of the newer stuff due he heard people aready working on it so he dont have to remake it himself.
(they already working with tinkerer for the ingame info to be correct and values from the game files)

Start of the game you basicly try to make some gold to get bandages, afterwrods you can heal yourself to fight more goblin, until you rent the field and start growing pumpkins to make easy gold.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes