And how many kids can
Erevi
erevi's daughter
and magdha can have?
and where to find bee queens every time i click on a beehive i only get honey

Last edited:

Master76539

Mar 30, 2022
The guard is visible walking around the Mayor House in normal circumstances?
Is he visible when you try to spy on Victoria or when you are just about to enter the Mayor House to sell Goblin ears?

If you can see him normally, try to pry open the window after the guard just turn the corner so he is below the House in the game window. This should give you enough time to enter Victoria's bedroom.
No never visible any time never see home walking around the mayor house at all

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Will the extended barn stay locked?
And how many kids can
Erevi
erevi's daughter
and magdha can have?
and where to find bee queens every time i click on a beehive i only get honey
•Dunno (but Annabelle's still got some potential content that needs to be added.
•6 (7 if u include Succubus)
•6 kids for Succubus (+ wierd egg)
•6 kids for Maghda
•Its luck based just keep harvesting hives & you'll get a bee queen.

Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
•Dunno (but Annabelle's still got some potential content that needs to be added.
•6 (7 if u include Succubus)
•6 kids for Succubus (+ wierd egg)
•6 kids for Maghda
•Its luck based just keep harvesting hives & you'll get a bee queen.
I have already had 12 kids with erevi?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have already had 12 kids with erevi?
If you look at them closely during the day (especially at night) the last 4 kids dont actually count as they dont appear among their siblings. This is a relics of when Tinkerer was originally gonna cap Erevi at 11 kids (including Succubus) so the names still appear in the book but they cannot be found in the Tower. I dunno if he plans to add them back in later. She can keep birthing kids indefiently butbshe is capped (officially) at 6 (7 if u add Succubus)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guz007

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Quick Patreon info:
Tinkerer had a update on Patreon about the version 3.12
its the game + the bug fixes incase people want to know

((send the info for update on the threat so other bug fixes arent needed anymore))

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
If you look at them closely during the day (especially at night) the last 4 kids dont actually count as they dont appear among their siblings. This is a relics of when Tinkerer was originally gonna cap Erevi at 11 kids (including Succubus) so the names still appear in the book but they cannot be found in the Tower. I dunno if he plans to add them back in later. She can keep birthing kids indefiently butbshe is capped (officially) at 6 (7 if u add Succubus)
Thanks for explaining!
By the way is the new content for the next update announced?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
By the way is the new content for the next update announced?
Tinkerer hoped to have milking Annabelle in 3.11 but it was harder to do than expected, and some animations weren't ready before he had mandatory Real Life stuff. So 3.11 was released without those things. He's said he wants to do an incremental update adding them before working on 3.2x.

3.12 is just the (so far) identified bugfixes, no new content. Major bugs like Julia when you go to find Annabelle or the image freezing (Shakala, Frida, maybe others I didn't notice), plus some minor ones. No info yet on when the incremental update might be, or what 3.2x might have.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
I think there is someting wrong with Harvald Sidequest.I capture a werewolf, then a Wolf...i think im supossed to capture a Bear now but when i go back to Harvald he ask me to capture a Werewolf again...If i take the sidequest "Capture a Werewolf" Dissapears from the completed quest list.....

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think there is someting wrong with Harvald Sidequest.I capture a werewolf, then a Wolf...i think im supossed to capture a Bear now but when i go back to Harvald he ask me to capture a Werewolf again...If i take the sidequest "Capture a Werewolf" Dissapears from the completed quest list.....
Its random so sometimes he will do one you have done already.

Also if you have completed Capture A Werewolf & accept it again it WILL leave the Complete section & appear in the Avaliable section until completed again.
[It's so you dont get like a 1000 capture quests I guess.]

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes