Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
What is the variable trigger for Annabelle? I have been giving her flowers for more than 10 days, the affection doesn't seem to change at all and I don't know what else to do.

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
I think I have a bug where I go to look for Annabelle and she asks me to take Julia but she is already with me, how do I solve it?

scrollll

May 12, 2023
guys, I need help. I did something wrong, but I impregnated Frida and for some reason she is angry with me and does not let me sleep with her. What can I do to make it good?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
guys, I need help. I did something wrong, but I impregnated Frida and for some reason she is angry with me and does not let me sleep with her. What can I do to make it good?
Speaking about Frida, I do hope her mom will appear in the game too

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
hey guys. is anyone else running into an issue with julia while looking for annabelle?
I think I have a bug where I go to look for Annabelle and she asks me to take Julia but she is already with me, how do I solve it?
Use searchbox in right upper corner of this site.
I do it for you. Use bugfix by serchbox in right upper corner of this site.
It was mentioned here so many times.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Gift her a bushel of veggies every day. Stop trying to sleep in her bed until her affection is raised back up. Buy her the white outfit.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
My Syringe is equipped as my weapon and I keep killing the beasts, What should I do exactly?
If you're Familiar is with you have her guard so she dosent do any damage to the creatures. If that dosent help I'm not sure what's going on. Might be a bug

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Small bug fix
Tinkerer found the fix for somethings including the scene in the tent for shakala.
Unzip the file and put it in the Data map.

You still need the old Bugfix for Julia's bug so she will follow you.
due this new one is other file that got changed.

If you downooad the new 3.12 Version you DONT need this bugfix

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
My Syringe is equipped as my weapon and I keep killing the beasts, What should I do exactly?
Did you edit your Attack score? Attack is compared to Defense and the ratio between those multiplies the base damage for whatever you're attacking with. Stupidly high Attack scores can multiply damage massively, and stupidly high Defense scores can reduce HP damage to zero even on a hit. You see both in the third Shakala fight. The syringe has a tiny base damage, like 1 HP, but high enough Attack scores can multiply it enough to whack anything you hit.

Physical attacks normally always hit. There's a chance you might miss, and a separate chance the target might dodge it. A successful hit will still deliver any extra effects like the tranquilizer or Poison even with zero HP damage dealt. In the third Shakala fight if you have a Poisoned weapon and manage to both hit her and not be hit in return, the Poison does like 10k HP despite zero damage from teh weapo

Even if you did edit Attack, equip the tranquilizer syringe to the Imp if you have it and use Guard for the MC. If you don't have the Imp and edited your Attack, you're kinda screwed...and if you didn't edit it and critters are still getting smeared, that might well be a bug.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

newtogames

Sep 29, 2019
Hi. New here so go easy. Playing peasants quest NYD311 and am unable to trigger Quest 145: Growing up. I have completed
'a Larger home for Julia' and more than 3 days have passed but Ziva will not appear at the Farm.
Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?
EDIT. Downloaded full game again and all seems ok now. Must have been a file error on download.
All good, Thanks

Last edited:

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
Small bug fix
Tinkerer found the fix for somethings including the scene in the tent for shakala.
Unzip the file and put it in the Data map.

You still need the old Bugfix for Julia's bug so she will follow you.
due this new one is other file that got changed.
Thank you! The new patch seems to have also fixed the issue that I was having Ziyala's quest not progressing. For Everfi, I just needed to make an additional sacrifice of a black goblin to raise her affection and then that triggered the ratcatcher quest and her story seems to be progressing as normal.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Thank you! The new patch seems to have also fixed the issue that I was having Ziyala's quest not progressing. For Everfi, I just needed to make an additional sacrifice of a black goblin to raise her affection and then that triggered the ratcatcher quest and her story seems to be progressing as normal.
I give her a black goblin first thing, then catch (& keep) a breeder the same day. Then give her a breeder to sacrifice before she announces (more seggs), and come back to the Tower after her announce date with another breeder to sacrifice. That pretty much maxes out her Affection before the rat quest comes up.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes