M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I think we need another bug fix for the game. I downloaded the one that came out when 3.11 was released and I can't get past the wedding night scene with Shakala were you give her the wedding gift of the armor. After the H scene is completed, it freezes on her image and the game is frozen. I've tried skipping that scene and working on the other quests but none of them seem to be progressing - Everi's pregnant but won't have sex or assign another quest, the witch is just charging me for milking and we're not going to retrieve the crown and Victoria is not coming by to collect the rent after I've given her the panties. Which means that all of the major quests are pretty much stuck with no forward progress.
Tinkerer knows of the issue so he is working on it.

As with many AVN's/Games i've tested, the Chin.
WAY to small and pointy in to many titles.
It's as 'if', creators are stuck with overly rounded draconian-grey's or guitar-pick shaped heads for whatever reason(s).

All aside, she's cute.
Mind You, i'm not fond of cowgirls or EVEN the sexual position either.
Still gotta give props to the artwork here, she is cute.
thanks for enlighten me with your findings , i can see what you mean that the chin is rather short.
Guys, in this version i can't save! There Is a bug fix?
Did you unzip the files? some people forget to do so .

Reactions: MrD812

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
Why isn't Venomina birthing anymore spiders ? There's only like two of them in her cave. I was hoping to build an army like the goblins and the gargoyels. I haven't been harvesting her eggs is that the reason ? Or is it supposed to be that way.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why isn't Venomina birthing anymore spiders ? There's only like two of them in her cave. I was hoping to build an army like the goblins and the gargoyels. I haven't been harvesting her eggs is that the reason ? Or is it supposed to be that way.
It's supposed to be that way. Its implied by her words that she is laying "some" eggs in that cavern, meaning the rest are lain deeper in. Those 2 are more like preprsentatives of the LARGER colony that we cant see.

Reactions: Rowan Reins

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Guys do we have to replay magda's story again?
I did all that last update but now i have to do it again?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Similar to the bat breader with her crystallizing eggs, Venomina is simply used to farm spider eggs. I know nothing of other plans. Although your idea with the spider army, similar to the goblin army, has its appeal. I had a similar idea with the ogres. :cool:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Guys do we have to replay magda's story again?
I did all that last update but now i have to do it again?
If Maghda is pregnant and you already build the trap to keep Dolf "busy", trapped him and had sex with Maghda; the slavers appears in Weirdwood, then camp in the West road.
Dolf no longer try to catch the MC. Then when you use a Sheep to lure him out, he returns too fast.
MC talk with the slavers to "remove" Dolf.

After Dolf is gone and you make Maghda's Cave more cosy, you can take the missions to catch and sell animals/creatures.
Werewolf's bounty is only available if you reclaim Castle Tepes.
Gators are available if you go to the Swamp with Caleah.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
If Maghda is pregnant and you already build the trap to keep Dolf "busy", trapped him and had sex with Maghda; the slavers appears in Weirdwood, then camp in the West road.
Dolf no longer try to catch the MC. Then when you use a Sheep to lure him out, he returns too fast.
MC talk with the slavers to "remove" Dolf.

After Dolf is gone and you make Maghda's Cave more cosy, you can take the missions to catch and sell animals/creatures.
Werewolf's bounty is only available if you reclaim Castle Tepes.
Gators are available if you go to the Swamp with Caleah.
I already did all that last update and saved the progress and now its showing that i have to do it again

FlippingTurtle

Apr 3, 2019
Annabelle's body is pretty much perfect and what you would expect from a cow girl so no complains there from me. It's just her face that's a bit weird looking in my opinion.
Yeah I think the weirdness is caused from the discrepancy between what everybody thinks a cow girl should be like and her personality and her looks(she kinda looks like beyonce) all makes her a bit of a turn off.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Does the pregnancy system got updated? Because there are impregnation gifs on the bottom left, most likely all girls have it maybe (so far I encounter it with Erevi, Bat Breeder Frida & Shakala) and they (Erevi, Frida & Bat Breeder) announce pregnancy on Day 4 (or maybe on Day 3) which previously on Day 5

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Does the pregnancy system got updated? Because there are impregnation gifs on the bottom left, most likely all girls have it maybe (so far I encounter it with Erevi, Bat Breeder Frida & Shakala) and they (Erevi, Frida & Bat Breeder) announce pregnancy on Day 4 (or maybe on Day 3) which previously on Day 5
As of v3.11 all girls have the impregnation animation, in lower right (at least on PC which is how I play PQ). For some time now announcement has been 4th day for goblins and 5th day for almost everyone else. Bat breeder and Venomina used to announce on Day 4, haven't verified if that changed to Day 3. Specific pregnancies may announce earlier for story reasons, for example Erevi's first, but again haven't verified those. Remember the day you knock up a girl counts as Day 1.

Reactions: CatEclctic41

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Yes. Impregnation gif so you know you scored.

The Ancient Book now shows a counter for the number of eggs for the Bat Breeder and Venomina.

Reactions: CatEclctic41

Master76539

Mar 30, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to fix the issue where the guard that walks around the main castle has just disappeared every time I try and pry open the window I am caught and put in jail even started a new game and still have no visible guard walking around the castle

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
hey guys... can someone post a link where i can find the compressed version of 3.11
really... THANK YOU SO MUCH for the DETAILED explanation of where I can find compressed v3.11... I didn't expect my post to generate so much interest... BIG THANK YOU again

justlurkinghere22

Feb 8, 2023
anyone else encountering the bug where you get a stuck image of shakala when you give her the dress in the Wedding Present quest? on the latest version, any suggestions would be good.
1689977248956.png

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
anyone else encountering the bug where you get a stuck image of shakala when you give her the dress in the Wedding Present quest? on the latest version, any suggestions would be good.
View attachment 2789552
I have the same bug. What you have to do is use one of your fertility potions before she blows you and that will change her dialogue. Do that and it should stop the game from freezing on this image.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to fix the issue where the guard that walks around the main castle has just disappeared every time I try and pry open the window I am caught and put in jail even started a new game and still have no visible guard walking around the castle
The guard is visible walking around the Mayor House in normal circumstances?
Is he visible when you try to spy on Victoria or when you are just about to enter the Mayor House to sell Goblin ears?

If you can see him normally, try to pry open the window after the guard just turn the corner so he is below the House in the game window. This should give you enough time to enter Victoria's bedroom.

Last edited:

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
I’m running into an issue where nothing is progressing with Ziyala, Freida or Efrie’s quests.

For Ziyala, we made the first trip to the temple, met Grug and retrieved the chalice. In order to go back, I need her to send me to the mayor to ask for guards but the only thing that happens when I visit her is I can ask her to milk me for 50 coins. I know that if I ask the mayor for guards, he’ll say “no” and I’ll have to ask Gabriel to join the quest but that can’t happen until Ziyala asks me to talk to the Mayor and so far I’m just stuck in an endless loop of asking her to milk me.

For Efrie, she’s 20 days pregnant but all I can do is meet her in the central chamber and ask her for sex and she tells me she’s not in the mood because of my “lack of dedication.” When I’ve played the game before, she complains that her dresses don’t fit because of the pregnancy and I can buy two dresses from Edgar (which I’ve already done) for her to wear but she’s not doing anything or saying anything to allow me to progress (nor is her pregnancy moving past the 20 days).

For Freida, she’s also 20 days pregnant and hasn’t left to visit her sister or done anything to progress her story.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I’m running into an issue where nothing is progressing with Ziyala, Freida or Efrie’s quests.

For Ziyala, we made the first trip to the temple, met Grug and retrieved the chalice. In order to go back, I need her to send me to the mayor to ask for guards but the only thing that happens when I visit her is I can ask her to milk me for 50 coins. I know that if I ask the mayor for guards, he’ll say “no” and I’ll have to ask Gabriel to join the quest but that can’t happen until Ziyala asks me to talk to the Mayor and so far I’m just stuck in an endless loop of asking her to milk me.

For Efrie, she’s 20 days pregnant but all I can do is meet her in the central chamber and ask her for sex and she tells me she’s not in the mood because of my “lack of dedication.” When I’ve played the game before, she complains that her dresses don’t fit because of the pregnancy and I can buy two dresses from Edgar (which I’ve already done) for her to wear but she’s not doing anything or saying anything to allow me to progress (nor is her pregnancy moving past the 20 days).

For Freida, she’s also 20 days pregnant and hasn’t left to visit her sister or done anything to progress her story.
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-11-tinkerer.1717/post-11290551

Frida won't give birth until you have done the Waystone quest for Erevi (Tower). Before that you still need to get Mia a puppy, and plant the garden for Frida.

These early quests are usually interwoven, so try something else if one route has no progress.

If you are stuck, try the walkthrough in Walkthroughs folder.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes