Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Tinkerer
I entered the disk and all I found was the moderator saying that he and Tinkerer are not able to solve so many problems in terms of the game.
Instead of focusing on the game and trying to make good updates, it keeps breaking its head with that discord and when it comes to updating the game, it keeps throwing a bunch of garbage at something that was great to play and was working perfect.... after this last launch the game bugged in several quests, in addition to starting to hide the dialogues of the carpenter marcos that no longer appear for him to build Liandra's house and the beds for victoria and hilde bahhhh I give up on this game I'm tired of it.:FacePalm::mad:(n)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Do you have the decensor patch?
I've used it with and without it and nothing solves it. I think this will end up being abandoned because the DV is not able to resolve so many complaints on discord... and I'm also giving up on this, I really enjoyed playing this when everything was working fine, now it's lost its fun after several weeks and reaching a point where not even the carpenter's dialogues are appearing anymore.
Thanks friend for wanting to help me, but these bug issues are DV's fault.
Good luck with that.(y):(

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I entered the disk and all I found was the moderator saying that he and Tinkerer are not able to solve so many problems in terms of the game.
Instead of focusing on the game and trying to make good updates, it keeps breaking its head with that discord and when it comes to updating the game, it keeps throwing a bunch of garbage at something that was great to play and was working perfect.... after this last launch the game bugged in several quests, in addition to starting to hide the dialogues of the carpenter marcos that no longer appear for him to build Liandra's house and the beds for victoria and hilde bahhhh I give up on this game I'm tired of it.:FacePalm::mad:(n)
Please, don't blame the game. You need the decensor patch to see Beth with Sam in the stable. I need it for some other contents as well. That is not a bug.

As for other bugs, I want to see proof that they are really bug. I haven't had any of those bug in my version of the game.

If the game is garbage, why bother coming back to it?

I've used it with and without it and nothing solves it. I think this will end up being abandoned because the DV is not able to resolve so many complaints on discord... and I'm also giving up on this, I really enjoyed playing this when everything was working fine, now it's lost its fun after several weeks and reaching a point where not even the carpenter's dialogues are appearing anymore.
Thanks friend for wanting to help me, but these bug issues are DV's fault.
Good luck with that.(y):(
Are you sure about that? I'm on discord too. I haven't read about any unsolvable bug yet.

Reactions: M3ntir and fixrapid

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The missing scenes are behind the DECENSER PATCH. Install that & u get the scenes.

If that dont work I'm not sure what's wrong cos I dont have any of these problems. And I'm not even playing the official port.
Okay it worked thanks.

But the dialogs to build the beds for Victoria and the giantess Hilde and the dialog to make Liandra's house are not available when I try to talk to Marcus the carpenter, he just greets me and nothing else appears......

And these quests for the beds and Liandra's house are already in the quest menu.

Really a lot was changed in this game in this last version and it fucked up causing a lot of bugs.
:unsure:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Okay it worked thanks.

But the dialogs to build the beds for Victoria and the giantess Hilde and the dialog to make Liandra's house are not available when I try to talk to Marcus the carpenter, he just greets me and nothing else appears......

And these quests for the beds and Liandra's house are already in the quest menu.

Really a lot was changed in this game in this last version and it fucked up causing a lot of bugs.
Again, if you strongly believe that they were bugs, post a save here. Someone will either tell you what went wrong in your game or verify and report the bugs for you. We all would benefit from any bug found and smashed.

I'm pretty sure that there is no bug with building house or buying beds. I just went back to an early stage save and play until I buy beds for Frida, 10 beds for Victoria, and build a house for Liandra (fix up Ziva's old house). There might be something that you forgot to do that preventing you from buying those beds.

bedsforfrida.jpg After ordering the beds from Marcus, you need to attend Hilde wedding. poormarcus.jpg Marcus will get hold up in front of the house by the wolves when MC and Frida return from the wedding.
victoriaquest.jpg bedsforvitoria.jpg payforeachbed.jpg For Victoria's beds, you need to pay seperately for each bed. Up to 10.
houseforliandra.jpg It will take a few days for Marcus's crew to complete the house. undercontruction.jpg

Edit: game version 3.12 with all bug fix. Full download.
Edit 2 : add some images and correct some spelling.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Okay it worked thanks.

After clearing out the attic did u tell Frida u did or did u go strate to Marcus? If u didnt tell her do that.

After Luthien sends u to find a home did u go to the Witch's Hut so MC gets the idea or go strate to Marcus? If u went strate to Marcus then u need to go to the house.

Has Victoria said u need to get the beds? If no try to have sex then speak with Marcus. If she has then I dunno.

If u have done all these things then I dunno it must be a bug.

Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
After clearing out the attic did u tell Frida u did or did u go strate to Marcus? If u didnt tell her do that.

After Luthien sends u to find a home did u go to the Witch's Hut so MC gets the idea or go strate to Marcus? If u went strate to Marcus then u need to go to the house.

Has Victoria said u need to get the beds? If no try to have sex then speak with Marcus. If she has then I dunno.

If u have done all these things then I dunno it must be a bug.
It must be a bug.
I cleaned the attic with Frida, I went down and spoke to her and she told me if I had already prepared everything.... I went to Marcos, he doesn't have any dialogues with him.

With Vitoria I asked about sex and she told me by the time I made our 1st daughter's bed I forgot her name lol.

I went to Marcos and there was no dialogue.

With Liandra the elf I talked to her and she told me to quickly find a place.... I went to that area in front of the witch's house Mc says something there I went to Marcos's store and no dialogue.

I deleted all the saves I had and started over from scratch for the 3rd time, if it doesn't work this time I discarded it, I joined the DV Discord and didn't get any response about this bug or subject.

Andei, I didn't get back to construction, I already married globin and I became King of the other area.

Ziva's mission I already completed the 1st phase of getting the chalice I'm going slowly if I let a bunch of quest together to see if it's a bug or if it's a quest accumulation.:unsure:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
It must be a bug.
I cleaned the attic with Frida, I went down and spoke to her and she told me if I had already prepared everything.... I went to Marcos, he doesn't have any dialogues with him.

With Vitoria I asked about sex and she told me by the time I made our 1st daughter's bed I forgot her name lol.

I went to Marcos and there was no dialogue.

With Liandra the elf I talked to her and she told me to quickly find a place.... I went to that area in front of the witch's house Mc says something there I went to Marcos's store and no dialogue.

I deleted all the saves I had and started over from scratch for the 3rd time, if it doesn't work this time I discarded it, I joined the DV Discord and didn't get any response about this bug or subject.

Andei, I didn't get back to construction, I already married globin and I became King of the other area.

Ziva's mission I already completed the 1st phase of getting the chalice I'm going slowly if I let a bunch of quest together to see if it's a bug or if it's a quest accumulation.:unsure:
like we asked before, give us the save files ( put them in a zip and upload them here, and secondly you never said a word on the discord about anything related to this bug. so do one or the other ....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moricano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
like we asked before, give us the save files ( put them in a zip and upload them here, and secondly you never said a word on the discord about anything related to this bug. so do one or the other ....
I left a compressed txt file with the address on mediafire in your Discord, because the msg was too big to put in the discord msg box.

Whenever I open the game here or leave a house I get this bug here.

And this mediafire address is the same one I posted on your discord.

bug.jpg

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I left a compressed txt file with the address on mediafire in your Discord, because the msg was too big to put in the discord msg box.
The is the message you have in the link. Just copy from your txt file and paste here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same amount of time, you could have zip up a save file and posted it so people could help you. Are you trying to hide something?

Whenever I open the game here or leave a house I get this bug here.

And this mediafire address is the same one I posted on your discord.

View attachment 2846639
How you get that error is beyond my knowledge.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The is the message you have in the link. Just copy from your txt file and paste here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same amount of time, you could have zip up a save file and posted it so people could help you. Are you trying to hide something?

How you get that error is beyond my knowledge.
and still no save files so.... we cant check what he is doing

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes