DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
OK, I may have a bug, or unexpected "feature".
When the goblin king attacked the Goblin Village, I came back and killed all the "bad" goblins, but was tired, so I rested to fight the next day. BUT, I can't go to the goblin valley, and Bhrute was added to my party.
Did sleeping close that exit? Unfortunally, I saved after that, but I have a save earlier that I can back up to and try again.
Has anyone else seen this? View attachment Save1.rar

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When the goblin king attacked the Goblin Village, I came back and killed all the "bad" goblins, but was tired, so I rested to fight the next day. BUT, I can't go to the goblin valley, and Bhrute was added to my party.
Did sleeping close that exit? Unfortunally, I saved after that, but I have a save earlier that I can back up to and try again.
Has anyone else seen this? View attachment 2851919
It's always highly adviceable to have a stock of Energy Potions on you when heading into mission related Dungeons as you rarely will have an Option to leave before it's completed... in cases you do it could be dangerous... inside the Goblin valley is a Portal stone with which you could transfer at will even dureing Quests but you'd need to fight yourself through Goblins and Trolls befoer reaching it.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Has anyone else seen this? View attachment 2851919
I think it's a minor bug.

From your save, you got Bhrute in your party already. However, the trigger "talking to the injured Bhrute" was probably reset after you slept. So, you just need to talk to the injured Bhrute again to continue the quest.
twobhrute.jpg Two Bhrute. One in your party and one lying on the ground.
noentry.jpg No entry to the valley if you don't talk to the injured Bhrute.
talktoinjuredbhrute.jpg After talking to the injured Bhrute lying on the ground, he will be added (again) into your party and you can continue.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's a minor bug.

From your save, you got Bhrute in your party already. However, the trigger "talking to the injured Bhrute" was probably reset after you slept. So, you just need to talk to the injured Bhrute again to continue the quest.
View attachment 2852091 Two Bhrute. One in your party and one lying on the ground.
View attachment 2852092 No entry to the valley if you don't talk to the injured Bhrute.
View attachment 2852095 After talking to the injured Bhrute lying on the ground, he will be added (again) into your party and you can continue.
I was going to ask, which one is Bhrute, but I found him, and the "star" is at the exit.
This is the second time I got to this point in the game, once in V3.01, and after restarting now, in V3.11.
Fun game.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like sleeping messes up the access to Goblin Valley. It says I need to bring Shakala and Bhrute with me, even when they are with me.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Vote News"
Who To Do Next?
Hi there!
Although I'm still a few weeks from finishing the current build, I'd like to start planning the next major update. Since I added Annabelle last time, which technically is a new character, I'd like to focus on one of the older unfinished characters next. Namely; Beth, Vixenatrix or Hilde. They have been in the game for a while, but still can't have any children. I'll remedy that for all of them eventually, but I may do some other storylines in between, and I can't do them all at once anyway, so I'd like you to help me decide who I complete next. I haven't really planned out their stories much at the moment, but here are some things I can tell you before you make a decision:

Beth (Stable girl)
I'll likely give Beth a makeover, since she has an old model (less detail) and I feel she reminds me too much of Julia. She'll still have roughly the same physique as the current Beth, but hairstyle/color and some details will likely change. Her scenes are also very old, which shows compared to the newer images. Therefore I plan to remake all existing scenes with her new model.

Vixenatrix (Dragon chick)
I might improve some minor details for Vix, but I don't plan on making any major changes. She was never meant to be a major character, so this update will likely be the smallest of the three.

Hilde (Giantess/Frida's sister)
This will likely be a more adventure focused update and will involve scenes with multiple characters, which means it is going to be the most timeconsuming update of the three. In a worst case scenario, I may even have to make this a two part update to make it more manageable.

I know it's not much for you to go on, but the path isn't exactly clear for me either. I'm still trying to figure out some decent stories for them. Getting to focus on one character will make things a bit easier on me. So please help me out by voting for your preferred character!

1692083131815.png
Voting has 15 day left

Last Update

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
"Tinkerers Vote News"
Who To Do Next?
Hi there!
Although I'm still a few weeks from finishing the current build, I'd like to start planning the next major update. Since I added Annabelle last time, which technically is a new character, I'd like to focus on one of the older unfinished characters next. Namely; Beth, Vixenatrix or Hilde. They have been in the game for a while, but still can't have any children. I'll remedy that for all of them eventually, but I may do some other storylines in between, and I can't do them all at once anyway, so I'd like you to help me decide who I complete next. I haven't really planned out their stories much at the moment, but here are some things I can tell you before you make a decision:

Beth (Stable girl)
I'll likely give Beth a makeover, since she has an old model (less detail) and I feel she reminds me too much of Julia. She'll still have roughly the same physique as the current Beth, but hairstyle/color and some details will likely change. Her scenes are also very old, which shows compared to the newer images. Therefore I plan to remake all existing scenes with her new model.

I might improve some minor details for Vix, but I don't plan on making any major changes. She was never meant to be a major character, so this update will likely be the smallest of the three.

This will likely be a more adventure focused update and will involve scenes with multiple characters, which means it is going to be the most timeconsuming update of the three. In a worst case scenario, I may even have to make this a two part update to make it more manageable.

I know it's not much for you to go on, but the path isn't exactly clear for me either. I'm still trying to figure out some decent stories for them. Getting to focus on one character will make things a bit easier on me. So please help me out by voting for your preferred character!

View attachment 2852314
Voting has 15 day left

Last Update
I feel like the game might be more interesting if the character can become more than just mayor of a small town maby become a baron or a duke to fight armies. something like that would feel awesome.

Reactions: John-18

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I feel like the game might be more interesting if the character can become more than just mayor of a small town maby become a baron or a duke to fight armies. something like that would feel awesome.
And involve an awful lot of work for the dev which would take years to complete.
Many of us will probably have shuffled off this mortal coil by then even if Tinkerer is still alive and allowed to continue the game in the retirement home. :giggle:

Reactions: nogling and DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
And involve an awful lot of work for the dev which would take years to complete.
Many of us will probably have shuffled off this mortal coil by then even if Tinkerer is still alive and allowed to continue the game in the retirement home. :giggle:
Maybe the epilogue for when he brings the game to a close? "In recognition of his achievements in bringing stability and prosperity to Weirdwood and the surrounding areas, [MC] was summoned to an audience with the King where he was made the first Baron of Weirdwood. He lived a long, eventful, and...colorful, life, rising to even higher station despite his commoner origins. But, recounting that part of his legend is another story."

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkLizerd

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Maybe the epilogue for when he brings the game to a close? "In recognition of his achievements in bringing stability and prosperity to Weirdwood and the surrounding areas, [MC] was summoned to an audience with the King where he was made the first Baron of Weirdwood. He lived a long, eventful, and...colorful, life, rising to even higher station despite his commoner origins. But, recounting that part of his legend is another story."
Why? Why would the MC want some stupid King when he can be King of his own? Why the MC need any kind of army to unite the region when his sword could do just that in a much more peaceful way?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why? Why would the MC want some stupid King when he can be King of his own? Why the MC need any kind of army to unite the region when his sword could do just that in a much more peaceful way?
Because there is a power hungry baroness plotting to destabilize that region for her rebellion, he plays nice with opposing factions and is only a breath away of haveing the royal army prance around trying to learn what happened to the most prominent knights of the realm.
Let's face it the MC needs to fight at to many fronts as is... rebellion is the least he thinks about... not to mention that his only ambition is pussy

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Vote News"
Who To Do Next?
Hi there!

Beth (Stable girl)

View attachment 2852314
Voting has 15 day left

Last Update
+1 For Vixenatrix!Dragon Powerrrrrr! c120f65deb5213bb581b289d334fa706.png c471affd67c0adb2e61db6b85d717a77.jpg e6b53039cad2157855f23fdadc8e80b3.jpg fb45a02434d582c1ef5539e2f583954b.png

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I like battles with armies Everyone has there own likes.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Because there is a power hungry baroness plotting to destabilize that region for her rebellion, he plays nice with opposing factions and is only a breath away of haveing the royal army prance around trying to learn what happened to the most prominent knights of the realm.
Let's face it the MC needs to fight at to many fronts as is... rebellion is the least he thinks about... not to mention that his only ambition is pussy
MC has his power too:
- Vixenatrix in her dragon form. May be a baby dragon.
- From the Tower: an army of spiders. Morover, when the egg hatch, it might bring unforseenable power.
- The goblins, and may be an orge.
- The vampire sisters and their gargoyles bright terror during the night.
- The giants (may be not), but he at least has 2-3.
- Not sure how the Temple, and the elves will be.

If the MC can use his magic wand to unite all factions, he would have lots of power.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small screenshot of how the voting is going nearly a day old, but long time left to go.
I definitely was hoping for some Vixenatrix but learning she wasn't really meant to be a main character I don't mind that Hilde is winning - I've been waiting a long time for her husband to fall down a well or something.

Reactions: juancj0710

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I definitely was hoping for some Vixenatrix but learning she wasn't really meant to be a main character I don't mind that Hilde is winning - I've been waiting a long time for her husband to fall down a well or something.
a certain wolf would be upset that Vix isnt a mian one, just hope she greats a good short story to finish her arc atleast.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
a certain wolf would be upset that Vix isnt a mian one, just hope she greats a good short story to finish her arc atleast.
If Vix doesn't take to the sky and raze our enemies in a fiery apotheosis before gaining the capability of birthing our endless legions of dragonborn I think I'll be a tiny amount of disappointed too tbh. She's hot!

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes