pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
I've been giving Jenny fake potions to play with dice
After winning the dice, he had sex with Jenny and used a fertility enhancement potion, but he still couldn't get Jenny pregnant
Jenny big sexy woman ;) but can she have max have 6 kids?
maybe a litlle nice surprise ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First of all, I was playing v3.12 but walkthrough was using old name and that name stuck with me.

2, 4) So, I still have to complete a side quest with an unappealing event (even though I am lvl 12 and capable of killing her by just gazing at her at this point) in order to continue main quest. That was my point.
3) I gave Beth as an example just to get across my point. I didn't complete the current content so I don't actually know if you need to spy her to take some unrelated other quests. Peddler quest was like that and I got the impression there are others like it.
5) So, you are saying not doing goblin quests doesn't prevent me from taking other side quests or main quests? That's good.

So, you are saying things like "The Peddler's Fate" doesn't happen too much and if I bear one or two of them I should be ok? I still would prefer if there was an option for completing this quest without having sex with her (especially because you have to complete this quest in order to progress through the game, if it was something optional I just wouldn't do that quest and be done with it). Like killing her or deceiving her.
Well you need the horse cum for the Giant cock Potion and as far as I remember that requires observing Beth atleast once... unless you buy it each time from the clothing shop dude ofc... than again you need to brew it atleast once for the temple Questline and Frida as far as I can recall.

Long story short you should abide of the idea that sidequest means not mandatory quest... in this game side Quests are Quest surrunding storylines not defined as the main story line... though they progress and develope different areas of the game which will eventually become mandatory or important in the main storyline.

HarukazeYukii

Jul 15, 2021
Most pregnancies last 20 days (announced on day 5).

Vampires take 25 days.

Goblins take 15 days.

Bat Breeder & Venomina take 7 days.

Yes you gain an Imp Familiar later in the Tower quests.
Do I have to keep doing the main quests to unlock birth? cause Im already in day 90 and still not kids so far and I have 3 girls pregnat already

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do I have to keep doing the main quests to unlock birth? cause Im already in day 90 and still not kids so far and I have 3 girls pregnat already
Erevi is the 1st person to get pregnant & give birth. Complete all her quests up until u have done her shopping & date. Then do the Temple quests with Ziva tk re-open the Temple. Speak with Beth, ask her on date, then see Erevi. She should be in labour.

Who are the other 2 girls u have pregnant?

Reactions: HarukazeYukii

HarukazeYukii

Jul 15, 2021
Erevi is the 1st person to get pregnant & give birth. Complete all her quests up until u have done her shopping & date. Then do the Temple quests with Ziva tk re-open the Temple. Speak with Beth, ask her on date, then see Erevi. She should be in labour.

Who are the other 2 girls u have pregnant?
Frida and Victoria

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Frida and Victoria
Frida is stuck in pregnancy until after u complete the Waystones Part 2 quest.

Victoria is a weird 1. I think u must complete Let There Be Light & Waystones Part 2 in order for her to visit angry about her pregnancy. If she HAS visited u in anger & u have completed making the mayor horny & winning her back, then u need to do Waystones Part 2 & then wait for a guard to appear waiting outside you're house (try to go in then complete the following questline).

Alot of first time pregnancies or births are locked behind certain questlines.

Reactions: HarukazeYukii

HarukazeYukii

Jul 15, 2021
Frida is stuck in pregnancy until after u complete the Waystones Part 2 quest.

Victoria is a weird 1. I think u must complete Let There Be Light & Waystones Part 2 in order for her to visit angry about her pregnancy. If she HAS visited u in anger & u have completed making the mayor horny & winning her back, then u need to do Waystones Part 2 & then wait for a guard to appear waiting outside you're house (try to go in then complete the following questline).

Alot of first time pregnancies or births are locked behind certain questlines.
Tyvm for the help :D

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Well you need the horse cum for the Giant cock Potion and as far as I remember that requires observing Beth atleast once... unless you buy it each time from the clothing shop dude ofc... than again you need to brew it atleast once for the temple Questline and Frida as far as I can recall.
Edgar selling sex potions requires making any sex potion on your own. I've unlocked it making a Barrenness potion. It doesn't unlock until the day after Victoria has full-on sex with you without letting you come inside her. So you don't have to buy horse seed from Beth, just buy P.G. from Edgar. I usually do make my own for the first ones and save the coins for other stuff.

FYI you can also trigger asking Ziva for the P.G. recipe by trying to visit Maghda without having one. You need to have a sheep, and if you don't have a P.G. the MC thinks "I should get a super dick potion first."

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yeah buts not "another" female goblin. Its Shakala. We all know it's her. The game dosent change, she dont have a different name. It's still a bit immersion breaking if u r one of the people who decided to kill her.
Making a bunch of alternate females to show up later isn't really feasible, either.

Maybe if you want to gack her you get a warning that a lot of game content would be locked out, giving you a chance to change your mind?

Vixenatrix is also getting an update eventually. Maybe a warning if you try to steal the gem and survive her content will be locked out, as well?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So, you are saying things like "The Peddler's Fate" doesn't happen too much and if I bear one or two of them I should be ok? I still would prefer if there was an option for completing this quest without having sex with her (especially because you have to complete this quest in order to progress through the game, if it was something optional I just wouldn't do that quest and be done with it). Like killing her or deceiving her.
Keeping spoiler-y info to a minimum...after you learn the Summon spell there are scenes with Beth & Mia which you may have issues with. You might also have issues with Vixenatrix and Venomina. Possibly Annabelle as well depending on your sensibilities. And there are female vampires which must be interacted with to advance the Temple storyline...

Beth can be a one-time thing but Venomina requires at least a few times. Mia's content doesn't have to be done at all, but it does lead (via Liandra at the Well) to a HIGHLY helpful item for when you face Master later in the game. Vixenatrix's scene(s) can be avoided, it's dangerous but I've done it.

That's all I can think of in addition to stuff already mentioned.

Reactions: rndmann and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Making a bunch of alternate females to show up later isn't really feasible, either.

Maybe if you want to gack her you get a warning that a lot of game content would be locked out, giving you a chance to change your mind?

Vixenatrix is also getting an update eventually. Maybe a warning if you try to steal the gem and survive her content will be locked out, as well?
I think the "bug"(?) With Shakala should be fixed. You kill her, shes dead. End of (Her) story.

Also it's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that killing the Goblin will mean u cant pursue anything with the Goblin. And stealing from the Dragon will probably lock off anything else with the dragon. If someone makes that choice & then goes "awww I wanted..." or "I dont wanna restart" then that's their bad. You either play from the earliest save before that or restart the game.

Same with the vamps as well, you kill them that's it. I dont think a warning is necessary.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The story of this game is greatly interwoven & some side quests either give great benefits to MC later down the line, opens up other arcs or are required to learn some skill or get something that will allow the main story to continue.

List of Girls who's Arcs give some bonus to MC:
Beth= Alternate use for Summoning Spell & Horse Seed.
Jenny= Shop Dsicount
Victoria= Own Your Home (no more rent), Weakly Rent gain & mayoral actions like placing guards to protect the western road.
Rosy= Inadventantly teaches Special Pastries.
Liandra & Luthien= Sacred Water & Moonflower garden.
Frida= garden for Potatos, Pumpkins & Carrots. Learn Phallus G potion.
Maghda= access to Cave Flowers "garden".
Shakala (all goblins)= Plunder Tribute (the bigger goblin population the more Tribute you gain).
Bat Breeder= Crystalized Eggs.
Venomins= Spider Eggs & unlocks Familiar.
Vampires= Opens up Oksana's arc. Vampire Blood potion.
Familiar= Orb Room.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I think the "bug"(?) With Shakala should be fixed. You kill her, shes dead. End of (Her) story.

Also it's pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that killing the Goblin will mean u cant pursue anything with the Goblin. And stealing from the Dragon will probably lock off anything else with the dragon. If someone makes that choice & then goes "awww I wanted..." or "I dont wanna restart" then that's their bad. You either play from the earliest save before that or restart the game.

Same with the vamps as well, you kill them that's it. I dont think a warning is necessary.
I feel there should be a warning any time a choice would lock out content. The player can then confirm their choice. We seem to disagree on this, shall we move on? :)

IIRC defeating Master is required to unlock the quest Spread The Good Word, and there's an in-game way to reset the vampires for that.

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018

what is this ? I played the full game never seen anything like this .

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

That means "side quest" that open up or progress other quests. If you don't do Beth story (from peeping), then you will not be able to progress with some girls:
- You need the summoning spell to progress with Mia. Unless you don't want her.
- If I remember correctly, you also need the summoning spell for SD (Shakala daughter) progression.
- You need horse seed for PG potion. Beth is the only one who sell horse seed. Unless, you want to buy limited supply of potion from Edgar. You need the potion for Frida, Maghda, Hilde (?), Victoria/Erevi daughter threesome (?), Rosie (?),...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Well Summoning is the spell to SUMMON things. MC does it first time by Summoning a rat when learning the spell. But on the date he fucks up & turns into a centaur, shapeshifting essentially. From then on he uses its "alternate" use to shapeshift instead of Summoning things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And she sells MC horse seed from the moment he catches her with Samson the first time he helps in the Stable.

Reactions: blackdad7

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That means "side quest" that open up or progress other quests. If you don't do Beth story (from peeping), then you will not be able to progress with some girls:
- You need the summoning spell to progress with Mia. Unless you don't want her.
- If I remember correctly, you also need the summoning spell for SD (Shakala daughter) progression.
- You need horse seed for PG potion. Beth is the only one who sell horse seed. Unless, you want to buy limited supply of potion from Edgar. You need the potion for Frida, Maghda, Hilde (?), Victoria/Erevi daughter threesome (?), Rosie (?),...

Yeah u need it to turn into a "tree" to spy on SD.

And in reply to you're (?) yes it is needed for Hilde & Rosy, when she is milking herself (y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well Summoning is the spell to SUMMON things. MC does it first time by Summoning a rat when learning the spell. But on the date he fucks up & turns into a centaur, shapeshifting essentially. From then on he uses its "alternate" use to shapeshift instead of Summoning things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And she sells MC horse seed from the moment he catches her with Samson the first time he helps in the Stable.
Well you can already "summon up a distraction"
When you save Liandra in the Well from those Grumpkins MC can shapeshift into one of them in order to save Liandra... the echi way ;) :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes