mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It isn't needed for her to agree to a date, just get her Affection high enough (I've verified that personally, lotta shoveling). Nor do you have to actually use the spyglass if you get it. But I believe you have to try to see it at least once in order to buy horse seed for P.G. potions. Otherwise the only way to get P.G. is buying them from Edgar. And no P.G. prevents other girls' storylines from advancing. ;)

He's said he wants to decouple her from the Main storyline (Temple+Tower). Doing that makes pursuing her completely optional...you need the manure for other girls' quests but that's as far as you would have to go and you *can* get P.G. from Edgar. The big stumbling block IMO is finding some other reason for the MC to want to learn how to summon a critter, at about the same time she currently agrees to go on a date with you. Because the Summon spell is tied to a bunch of other things including progressing the Main storyline.
Of course, I could be wrong, but a date with Beth seems to be necessary, without it it is impossible to advance through the main plot and Mia’s route.
And it would be okay if everything was limited to the scene of “milking” the stallion with her hand, but then you can find out that Beth allows herself in her relationship with the horse that my wife still does not allow in relation to me (JOKE) :D.
I will be very glad if Tinkerer reworks these "controversial" things, because this is one of the few things that I personally did not like in this wonderful game. There is also, of course, a completely unrealistic grinding system, but you can bypass it by installing a cheat mod.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Of course, I could be wrong, but a date with Beth seems to be necessary, without it it is impossible to advance through the main plot and Mia’s route.
And it would be okay if everything was limited to the scene of “milking” the stallion with her hand, but then you can find out that Beth allows herself in her relationship with the horse that my wife still does not allow in relation to me (JOKE) :D.
I will be very glad if Tinkerer reworks these "controversial" things, because this is one of the few things that I personally did not like in this wonderful game. There is also, of course, a completely unrealistic grinding system, but you can bypass it by installing a cheat mod.
Honestly he could just put a disclaimer before entering the Stable (like Mia & Werewolf NTR choice) with something along the lines of "this character has a particular relationship with a Horse. Would you like it to be "professional" or "as intended"?". Proffesional tweaks the scenes so she is purely milking Samson's seed with zero scenes depicting sexual content, while As Intended would keep it exactly as is.

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
I was wondering. If we had children with a female orc...
Would we have a mechanism similar to that of goblins?
Besides, would children be hybrids or pure blooded orcs?

A last idea would also be that the orc warriors be sent to the den of goblins...
A big scene of gangbang orc-goblin would be intense X)

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Yes you are wrong, on my last playthrough I didn't need to progress the Beth date to continue the quest with Erevi's daughter, although that was the first time that has happened in all the times I've played this game.
It must be something to do with the order in which you play the game quests.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Yes you are wrong, on my last playthrough I didn't need to progress the Beth date to continue the quest with Erevi's daughter, although that was the first time that has happened in all the times I've played this game.
It must be something to do with the order in which you play the game quests.
:unsure:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You only need to ask Beth for a date. The rest of her event can be ignored if you don't mind having an incompleted quest in you log.

Then we can start getting g new girls again I think.
I would prefer getting new characters along with the progression of the main story.

Reactions: fixrapid

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I kinda suspect any orc would qualify as "warrior" by human terms.
Personally if we get a female orc I hope she's not conventionally pretty. Not _ugly_, just not "human with green skin and some tusks."
Well "Not ugly, just not "human with green skin and some tusks." a good example of female orc is warcraft or another 1702145144020.png 1702145190135.png 1702145670608.png 1702145733100.png 1702145781104.png 1702146728150.png .But good example is this 1702146133647.png

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was wondering. If we had children with a female orc...
Would we have a mechanism similar to that of goblins?
Besides, would children be hybrids or pure blooded orcs?

A last idea would also be that the orc warriors be sent to the den of goblins...
A big scene of gangbang orc-goblin would be intense X)
According the Tinkerer Orcs do not breed as quickly or as often as Goblins because they have a higher survival rate. They also dont die as often so I would assume by that they are closer to D&D Half-Orcs. Most likley they will be capped at 6 or 10 named kids.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In general, I have often noticed that many people who are supposedly against LGBT (and then the entire alphabet in the list)-content themselves have such fetishes and preferences that representatives of LGBT (and then the entire alphabet in the list) in comparison with them are quite normal people with a little more advanced imagination. :unsure:
I dont know if Tinkerer is "against LGBT" or if it's just not something he wants to do. He seems to ever away from things that he isnt himself a bit into. And understandable really if I was creating a H-Game I wouldnt want to do content that I wasent into because at that point it's just a soulless tick on a fetish/sexuality box.

Same reason he said he would NEVER add a frog girl when someone asked. He found the idea grows & not something he wants to do.

Also this games entire focus is knocking up girls. That gets kind of difficult if he started adding gay content.... cant really knock up a gu (not without really fucking with the natural laws that is :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: mixa007

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It isn't needed for her to agree to a date, just get her Affection high enough (I've verified that personally, lotta shoveling). Nor do you have to actually use the spyglass if you get it. But I believe you have to try to see it at least once in order to buy horse seed for P.G. potions. Otherwise the only way to get P.G. is buying them from Edgar. And no P.G. prevents other girls' storylines from advancing. ;)

He's said he wants to decouple her from the Main storyline (Temple+Tower). Doing that makes pursuing her completely optional...you need the manure for other girls' quests but that's as far as you would have to go and you *can* get P.G. from Edgar. The big stumbling block IMO is finding some other reason for the MC to want to learn how to summon a critter, at about the same time she currently agrees to go on a date with you. Because the Summon spell is tied to a bunch of other things including progressing the Main storyline.

Everyone has their own preferences. :)
Beth IS mandatory for MC to get the idea to shapeshift in the first place, at least when it comes to Mia or else he cant get past Granny.

Dunno if this is bypassed in other quests. But I know for a fact MC dosent know what to do if he dosent go the date.

Reactions: mixa007

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Beth IS mandatory for MC to get the idea to shapeshift in the first place, at least when it comes to Mia or else he cant get past Granny.

Dunno if this is bypassed in other quests. But I know for a fact MC dosent know what to do if he dosent go the date.
I asked Beth for a date, went to Erevi and got the shapeshift spell, off to the well to rescue Liandra, back to Erevi for the waystones quest, then did the Beth date.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I asked Beth for a date, went to Erevi and got the shapeshift spell, off to the well to rescue Liandra, back to Erevi for the waystones quest, then did the Beth date.
Did "Trouble At The Well" give you an option to impersonate a grumpkin? TATW doesn't even start for me unless I do "Get Past Granny" first even with the other prerequisites met...

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
According the Tinkerer Orcs do not breed as quickly or as often as Goblins because they have a higher survival rate. They also dont die as often so I would assume by that they are closer to D&D Half-Orcs. Most likley they will be capped at 6 or 10 named kids.
Maybe she won't join Shakala's tribe

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Next update after Giantesses is most likely Beth or Vixenatrix. Then we can start getting g new girls again I think.
Speaking about that, remember I told you about the miller's wife joining the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies due to Beth's pregnancy? Well seeing as how most ladies get knocked up by him & even the wild bat breeeders weren't spared from this fate so it's kind of fair for her to be included since the other ladies in Weirdwood had their chance to get knocked up

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about that, remember I told you about the miller's wife joining the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies due to Beth's pregnancy? Well seeing as how most ladies get knocked up by him & even the wild bat breeeders weren't spared from this fate so it's kind of fair for her to be included since the other ladies in Weirdwood had their chance to get knocked up
I honestly dont see her being added to the roster. She has no name, no portrait & only appears when her home is burnt down.

Tinkerer already has so many girls he intends/wants to add & only so much space he has given himself with the Book of Girls

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I honestly dont see her being added to the roster. She has no name, no portrait & only appears when her home is burnt down.

Tinkerer already has so many girls he intends/wants to add & only so much space he has given himself with the Book of Girls
exactly... she's been neglected for far tooo long, about time she got a portrait, a name and a good hard fuck... she owes us after all for rebuilding her home how many times??? at least 20 times in my playthrough :p

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

I mean technically Jenny only had a small picture before an entire update dedicated to her so...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I mean technically Jenny only had a small picture before an entire update dedicated to her so...
True but Jenny always had a larger role. She has always had a name, a portrate & a role in the story (shopkeeper). She has always had a personality, even if it's just friendly, mature shop keeper.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: caspian90
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes