PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
The Miller's wife was barley a character. Also according to the Miller (Rolf's brother) she is Alice's aunt so she would have had more to do with Alice if she was gonna be added to the game.

No idea about Erevi's mum but seeing as Erevi is far older than Liandra (please see the list of confirmed ages I released). We have no idea how close Erevi is to her mother or what. Now the likleyhood is that Erevi & Succubus will be joined by either the "Champion" (the egg) or Nergal themself (who may be a futa, based on some discussions I have heard).

Honestly I feel like Beth & Vix will probably be secular characters with no added females mostly cos there is already a small list of girls Tinkerer has mentioned or hinted at to be added later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know about you but having Nergal as a futa is kind of gross, better to have him replaced by the lady you call the miller's wife

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't know about you but having Nergal as a futa is kind of gross, better to have him replaced by the lady you call the miller's wife
I'm not entirely sure if that WILL happen. It's just something that has been discussed on the Discord as far as I have heard.

Also I called her the Miller's wife because she is the Miller's wife lol

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Here is the current BoG View attachment 3155615
As you can see there is 8 spaces for Girls. Waiting for the Blond Giantess that is 7 spaces.

Now here is the original version. As you can see I have measured out the spaces compared to the slightly smaller old version. That's 14.
View attachment 3155613 View attachment 3155621
Adding Annabelle & Blond Giantess to this list makes it 12 spaces. I don't see why Tinkerer couldnt hypothetically return the Book to this width. If need be.

•Cath/Baron's Daughter
•Madam Daiyu
•Dwarf
•Cave Goblin
•Orc
•Victoria's Niece
•Nergal
•Qetesh
•???

•???
•???
•???
•???
I’m guessing that larger book simply used incorrectly sized portraits. I’d be very surprised if the layout wasn’t meant to be symmetrical.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Tinkerer is on record saying gay/bi/futa/femboy/etc. is pretty much guaranteed to not be in the game, he doesn't care for those. He's also said Nergal and other gods are not locked in as male/female and can manifest however they wish regardless of their "default," suggesting Qetesh could father a child or Nergal birth one. That's probably where folks got hope for futa Nergal.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I’m guessing that larger book simply used incorrectly sized portraits. I’d be very surprised if the layout wasn’t meant to be symmetrical.
Mabey BUT it does mean that he can shuffle things around if Tinkerer decides.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Here is the current BoG View attachment 3155615
As you can see there is 8 spaces for Girls. Waiting for the Blond Giantess that is 7 spaces.

Now here is the original version. As you can see I have measured out the spaces compared to the slightly smaller old version. That's 14.
View attachment 3155613 View attachment 3155621
Adding Annabelle & Blond Giantess to this list makes it 12 spaces. I don't see why Tinkerer couldnt hypothetically return the Book to this width. If need be.

•Cath/Baron's Daughter
•Madam Daiyu
•Dwarf
•Cave Goblin
•Orc
•Victoria's Niece
•Nergal
•Qetesh
•???

•???
•???
•???
•???
I'm really looking forward to the leader's orc or warior in the next update after giantess yazgash_by_ramartwork_dd8mbgh-fullview.jpg

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm really looking forward to the leader's orc or warior in the next update after giantess View attachment 3158224
personaly i hope for orc shaman, so bit more magic
due in my eyes shakala is already the green warrior stereotyp.
I'm really curious how this Orc will manifest too, my automatic assumption is she will be a Barbarian character ready to throw the MC over her shoulder run off and try to keep him as a sex toy... Will the MC reverse those tables? (I'm hoping he'll Dom her), or will it be another Erevi/Frida/Victoria situation where he plays submissive to her.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Next update after Giantesses is most likely Beth or Vixenatrix.
Really hope that Beth's route will be reworked and all these bestiality themes will be removed from it. Because while going through her missions, i could barely contain my disgust, and at the same time, these missions are mandatory for the main plot. And after completing Beth’s missions, i practically didn’t communicate with her. :sick:

Tinkerer is on record saying gay/bi/futa/femboy/etc. is pretty much guaranteed to not be in the game, he doesn't care for those.
It's funny that he "doesn't care" about all this, but outright bestiality "does care". :sneaky:
In general, I have often noticed that many people who are supposedly against LGBT (and then the entire alphabet in the list)-content themselves have such fetishes and preferences that representatives of LGBT (and then the entire alphabet in the list) in comparison with them are quite normal people with a little more advanced imagination. :unsure:

Reactions: harem.king

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Really hope that Beth's route will be reworked and all these bestiality themes will be removed from it. Because while going through her missions, i could barely contain my disgust, and at the same time, these missions are mandatory for the main plot. And after completing Beth’s missions, i practically didn’t communicate with her. :sick:

It's funny that he "doesn't care" about all this, but outright bestiality "does care". :sneaky:
In general, I have often noticed that many people who are supposedly against LGBT (and then the entire alphabet in the list)-content themselves have such fetishes and preferences that representatives of LGBT (and then the entire alphabet in the list) in comparison with them are quite normal people with a little more advanced imagination. :unsure:
You must be pretty new to fantasy rpg then, this is quite tame compared to other popular titles here on f95. Rpg is the genre I most play and I can tell you that seeing LBGT content is quite rare on this game format. In this case its off to autor preferences.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Really hope that Beth's route will be reworked and all these bestiality themes will be removed from it.
It isn't needed for her to agree to a date, just get her Affection high enough (I've verified that personally, lotta shoveling). Nor do you have to actually use the spyglass if you get it. But I believe you have to try to see it at least once in order to buy horse seed for P.G. potions. Otherwise the only way to get P.G. is buying them from Edgar. And no P.G. prevents other girls' storylines from advancing. ;)

He's said he wants to decouple her from the Main storyline (Temple+Tower). Doing that makes pursuing her completely optional...you need the manure for other girls' quests but that's as far as you would have to go and you *can* get P.G. from Edgar. The big stumbling block IMO is finding some other reason for the MC to want to learn how to summon a critter, at about the same time she currently agrees to go on a date with you. Because the Summon spell is tied to a bunch of other things including progressing the Main storyline.
Everyone has their own preferences. :)

Reactions: mixa007

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm really curious how this Orc will manifest too, my automatic assumption is she will be a Barbarian character ready to throw the MC over her shoulder run off and try to keep him as a sex toy... Will the MC reverse those tables? (I'm hoping he'll Dom her), or will it be another Erevi/Frida/Victoria situation where he plays submissive to her.
I feel she will be connected to the Orcs that are terrorising the southern region (Temple+Farm).

Honestly MC is a bit of a switch & will take whatever role is expected or needed for the situation.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
You must be pretty new to fantasy rpg then, this is quite tame compared to other popular titles here on f95. Rpg is the genre I most play and I can tell you that seeing LBGT content is quite rare on this game format. In this case its off to autor preferences.
You probably didn’t understand me quite correctly, I’m not calling for adding such content to the game, just expressing some bewilderment at the developer’s “prioritization.”
Although if such content were in the game, then personally it would not cause me an extremely negative reaction - it all depends on how it will be implemented, and I understand that this should be made optional, giving players the opportunity to choose for any " controversial issues."

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes