Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
I see all these discussions of new girls and cannot even figure out how people got the cow girl or whatever and the barn content. I must be pretty far behind. I beat the first walkthrough but the 2nd one needs me to have a ton of kids so Im not done (and I nuked my save)
She is Taur girl

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm really excited for the giant update &, while I understand why, it's kind of sad to know the update is gonna be split into 2 parts so we will have a cliffhanger on what looks to be one of the most interesting updates we have gotten in a while :(

Last edited:

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey guys, does anybody know how to trigger the whole Victoria's arch? Victoria never came to collect rent, it was always a guard who did it for her. How can I trigger her arch?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hey guys, does anybody know how to trigger the whole Victoria's arch? Victoria never came to collect rent, it was always a guard who did it for her. How can I trigger her arch?
You need to peep on her, second time peeping triggers her coming by instead of a guard. The walkthroughs (relevant post linked on page 1) cover this and a lot of other stuff you might have questions about/get stuck on.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Hello!
Things are finally coming together. I completed my round of testing and sent a fixed build to my QC guy yesterday. He is now in the process of testing and reporting his findings. In the meantime I'm creating the remaining cutscene images and smoothing over some rough edges.
The test build will be ready for release on Wednesday. The offical release will likely be on Tuesday the week after.
Have a nice week!
Tinkerer.​

I wonder is the topless giantess the sisters' mom?

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
You need to peep on her, second time peeping triggers her coming by instead of a guard. The walkthroughs (relevant post linked on page 1) cover this and a lot of other stuff you might have questions about/get stuck on.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I already did that. I spied on her once, got thrown into jail, and spied on her a second time after starting a fire.

I am following the Walkthrough, but this has been the only thing that has not triggered, that's why I asked.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey, thanks for the reply. I already did that. I spied on her once, got thrown into jail, and spied on her a second time after starting a fire.

I am following the Walkthrough, but this has been the only thing that has not triggered, that's why I asked.
Use 2 pig fat for a bigger fire & then spy on her. Next rent day she will come by.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022

Fire size affects how likely you are to be caught the second time but she always comes by either way, at least for me. EDIT: (derp!) Post a current save file here or on the discord and someone will be able to take a look at it for glitches (not me, I don't know the guts of the game).

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
???, why are there no footprints in the snow behind them?.
It's not snowing heavily enough to cover any footprints.
Other pics with snow have the same issue. Maybe Tinkerer will fix that for the release, or maybe adding footprints is a lot more work?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So we're all good with a scaly dragon woman but not a Gater Girl? What's the difference? Extreme sexual dimorphism could be in full play, like with the Bat Breeders.

If we look at the Bat Creatures as a species they are a species of humanoid bats. The males are more bat-like (animalistic) in appearance with arms that end in wings. While the female Breeders lack wings (instead they have fingers & apposable thumbs) & have a distinctly feminine, human-like body. Heck even their face is closer to a sharp features woman (if u ignore the big ears, bald head & shart teeth). And if u try to get a BJ from you're Breeder at lowest she will bite MC's dick off so she isnt exactly the safest creature until fully domesticated that is. The whole reason we keep her? She lays eggs that we can harvest for magic & potions.

Now let's look at the Gater Beasts. If we imagine the ones we have seen are all male specimens then we can work with that & have the females be more humanoid/feminine in build (with perhaps a less pronounced/lizard like face- mabey closer to an Argonian from TES) & have them appear in mabey a Nesting Grounds in the swamps. They could have an Alpha Male who allows them to make babies but anything else causes eggs to birth (no young- like most birds & reptiles who havent been fertilised). Dunno what potions the Gater Eggs could be used for (mabey Invisibility or Sleep Potions?) But I like the idea of a reptilian pet for the dungeon & it could work IMO if we follow closer to the Bat Breeders. Instead of using the Stun Spell mabey MC will have to use Syringe to catch one & then speak with Erevi about keeping her in the dungeon.

You might say "but shes a predator that will bite MC" so is BatBreeder AND Venomina but we got them on side eventually. Mabey MC will have to buy a Muzzle from Harold before he can safely let her out the cage.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Peep (u will get cought), next day if she is in her room, light a fire at Miller's house (small cottage near the General Shop) with 2 Pig Fat & Wood. Peep again & see full dildo scene.

Next time u get a rent visit she will arrive.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So we're all good with a scaly dragon woman but not a Gater Girl? What's the difference? Extreme sexual dimorphism could be in full play, like with the Bat Breeders.

If we look at the Bat Creatures as a species they are a species of humanoid bats. The males are more bat-like (animalistic) in appearance with arms that end in wings. While the female Breeders lack wings (instead they have fingers & apposable thumbs) & have a distinctly feminine, human-like body. Heck even their face is closer to a sharp features woman (if u ignore the big ears, bald head & shart teeth). And if u try to get a BJ from you're Breeder at lowest she will bite MC's dick off so she isnt exactly the safest creature until fully domesticated that is. The whole reason we keep her? She lays eggs that we can harvest for magic & potions.

Now let's look at the Gater Beasts. If we imagine the ones we have seen are all male specimens then we can work with that & have the females be more humanoid/feminine in build (with perhaps a less pronounced/lizard like face- mabey closer to an Argonian from TES) & have them appear in mabey a Nesting Grounds in the swamps. They could have an Alpha Male who allows them to make babies but anything else causes eggs to birth (no young- like most birds & reptiles who havent been fertilised). Dunno what potions the Gater Eggs could be used for (mabey Invisibility or Sleep Potions?) But I like the idea of a reptilian pet for the dungeon & it could work IMO if we follow closer to the Bat Breeders. Instead of using the Stun Spell mabey MC will have to use Syringe to catch one & then speak with Erevi about keeping her in the dungeon.

You might say "but shes a predator that will bite MC" so is BatBreeder AND Venomina but we got them on side eventually. Mabey MC will have to buy a Muzzle from Harold before he can safely let her out the cage.
No offence boss but having a gator girl will be the same as wanting a bear broad

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes