Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So we're all good with a scaly dragon woman but not a Gater Girl? What's the difference? Extreme sexual dimorphism could be in full play, like with the Bat Breeders.

If we look at the Bat Creatures as a species they are a species of humanoid bats. The males are more bat-like (animalistic) in appearance with arms that end in wings. While the female Breeders lack wings (instead they have fingers & apposable thumbs) & have a distinctly feminine, human-like body. Heck even their face is closer to a sharp features woman (if u ignore the big ears, bald head & shart teeth). And if u try to get a BJ from you're Breeder at lowest she will bite MC's dick off so she isnt exactly the safest creature until fully domesticated that is. The whole reason we keep her? She lays eggs that we can harvest for magic & potions.

Now let's look at the Gater Beasts. If we imagine the ones we have seen are all male specimens then we can work with that & have the females be more humanoid/feminine in build (with perhaps a less pronounced/lizard like face- mabey closer to an Argonian from TES) & have them appear in mabey a Nesting Grounds in the swamps. They could have an Alpha Male who allows them to make babies but anything else causes eggs to birth (no young- like most birds & reptiles who havent been fertilised). Dunno what potions the Gater Eggs could be used for (mabey Invisibility or Sleep Potions?) But I like the idea of a reptilian pet for the dungeon & it could work IMO if we follow closer to the Bat Breeders. Instead of using the Stun Spell mabey MC will have to use Syringe to catch one & then speak with Erevi about keeping her in the dungeon.

You might say "but shes a predator that will bite MC" so is BatBreeder AND Venomina but we got them on side eventually. Mabey MC will have to buy a Muzzle from Harold before he can safely let her out the cage.
For me it's their apparently wholly reptilian nature. YMMV, and I'm not looking down on anyone who would really like one. :)

Vixenatrix gets a pass from me since she's, y'know, a dragon: intelligent, able to carry on a nuanced conversation, with a mostly-human alternate form she openly says is used when mating with humans. The idea of banging her in dragon form, or mostly-dragon-but-with-tiddies, does nothing for me. As for Venomina, once things are worked out with her I never opt for nookie with her drider form, and don't see her for extra sessions even in human form.

Bat creatures class as mammals in my eyes; real-world monotremes are mammals despite laying eggs. And they appear to have some intelligence, perhaps on par with a great ape, the one you keep seems to develop genuine small-a affection if you choose that route with her. I don't see her for extra nookie, either. If females looked more like the males I'd almost certainly skip keeping a "pet" and make do with eggs from the caves.

Should Tinkerer find a way to incorporate female gatorbeasts where the ingredient or whatever they provide is necessary for advancing the Main storyline, appearing more human-like than the males, with the ability to "domesticate" them, I could be persuaded.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about noticing something, I just realized that the blonde giantess isn't shown as a blonde in any of the 3d pics featuring her unlike her sprite
Well shes more a silvery blonde I guess.

I mean Alice dosent have pink hair, shes a redhead, but her sprite has pink hair.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Peep (u will get cought), next day if she is in her room, light a fire at Miller's house (small cottage near the General Shop) with 2 Pig Fat & Wood. Peep again & see full dildo scene.

Next time u get a rent visit she will arrive.
OK, so what worked for me, was getting caught the second time as well. I only used 1 pig fat, peeped, and got caught. After that, Victoria did come.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Fire size affects how likely you are to be caught the second time but she always comes by either way, at least for me. EDIT: (derp!) Post a current save file here or on the discord and someone will be able to take a look at it for glitches (not me, I don't know the guts of the game).
So, I used one log, spied successfully on her, and it did not trigger. That's when I asked. Then, I used one log again, the guard caught me, and that's when it triggered. Weird...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So, I used one log, spied successfully on her, and it did not trigger. That's when I asked. Then, I used one log again, the guard caught me, and that's when it triggered. Weird...
it's RNG, the dice seem to like you... you should use 2 anyway, it'll help build some good will with the millers... actually maybe you shouldn't it could be nice to find out if it affect their vote for mayor. (normally you burn down their house by using 2, then you offer to pay for them to rebuild, which guarantees they will vote for you... I'm curious if that vote goes away if you never burnt down their house)... Strange in all my play throughs I've never NOT burnt down their house :unsure:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Can someone buy Tinkerer a calculator please, once the pot goes over a couple of hundred he doesn't seem able to count.
Screenshot (1335).png

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
it's RNG, the dice seem to like you... you should use 2 anyway, it'll help build some good will with the millers... actually maybe you shouldn't it could be nice to find out if it affect their vote for mayor. (normally you burn down their house by using 2, then you offer to pay for them to rebuild, which guarantees they will vote for you... I'm curious if that vote goes away if you never burnt down their house)... Strange in all my play throughs I've never NOT burnt down their house :unsure:
I never burn it down, always clear the Mill for free, always get the Miller's vote.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Clear the mill will also get you the vote, and it is neccessary for Rosie's quests.

genconfusion

May 13, 2018
What changed with fighting Reanna?
My PC took a dump and now I am starting over, but Reanna hits me two times for every time I hit her. Two rounds and I am dead and I am using all my potions, Wither does not have the same effect and she hits me for 30-40 points each time and never seems to miss.
I am on v3.15

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
My PC took a dump and now I am starting over, but Reanna hits me two times for every time I hit her. Two rounds and I am dead and I am using all my potions, Wither does not have the same effect and she hits me for 30-40 points each time and never seems to miss.
I am on v3.15
I'll be honest, I am unsure how to do the harder fights like her. even with the dog to soak up a hit or two she destroys me. Im not sure if magic weapon helps or anything but I would assume you want giant stregnth, stone potion, and vamp juice.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I'll be honest, I am unsure how to do the harder fights like her. even with the dog to soak up a hit or two she destroys me. Im not sure if magic weapon helps or anything but I would assume you want giant stregnth, stone potion, and vamp juice.
With strong enemies like Vinexatrix and Reanna, always use decay or a poison potion in your weapon, due to their bigger hp pool they take quite a few dmg.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am on v3.15
Reanna has the ability to hit twice. It's best to have a minion like the Familiar to feed u postions while you focus on hurting her. Wither will stop her regen so defo cast that 1st. Potions that help are Giant's Strength & Stone Skin. Blood Pptions let u use special abilities that make fighting easier as well.

Holy Grenades are good DMG soakers as well if u got a few to throw.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the abandoned places that needs to be upgraded? Well I discovered 2 of them:

1. Liandra's Tent - Ever since she moved in to Ziva's former residence, grumpkins took control of the well again until Shakala stationed guards there

2. Caleah's Ruined Village - For some reasons, I felt that it will make a great base for the mc

So what other places can you guys think of?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
What are the abandoned places that needs to be upgraded? Well I discovered 2 of them:

1. Liandra's Tent - Ever since she moved in to Ziva's former residence, grumpkins took control of the well again until Shakala stationed guards there

2. Caleah's Ruined Village - For some reasons, I felt that it will make a great base for the mc

So what other places can you guys think of?
The abandoned farm north of the cemetery is ripe for development.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I am on v3.15
Never had a problem defeating Reanna.
I don't engage in combat with her until I have the crown of sorcery and the familiar is with me.
Crystalised eggs boost the hits from wither and fire.
Usually only takes a couple of hits from each and she's done for.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
The abandoned farm north of the cemetery is ripe for development.
There is occupied by plague wolves who are werewolves that have been experimented on which makes me wonder what would it be like to have a monster girl of that species which will become the fuckbuddy of the mc

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TSSG59
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes