vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
i've played this game a very long time ago, the only NTR scene is the marriage ritual with the goblin girl?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I didn't play 3.15 (and neither 3.12 because it was just a bugfix) so 3.20 is the first one I'm gonna download since july. I'm seeing that there's something about new Jenny animations in the changelog... are her scenes now automatically fixed in 3.20 or will I need to add some sort of fix myself? I'm gonna wait till the actual 3.20 version is out because I never play test versions.

Reactions: MikeOG

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Peasant's Quest [v3.20 Test] [Tinkerer] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Got an error of not matching file amount. But can't find the file thats missing, if you get an error let me know please.

Win [886 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
only one i can remeber so far is offering the priestesst to the giant and the goblin ritual both of is very questionable since the goblin one you get to decide and since its one time only due to traditions and not feelings it might not be consdiered ntr. the giant one probly isint dirrectly ntr either since at that point your not in any form of releationship with her.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
i've played this game a very long time ago, the only NTR scene is the marriage ritual with the goblin girl?
Depends on your definition of "NTR." Which is a controversial topic, and I'm asking everyone reading this to not re-argue things all over again. :)

Assuming you're asking about someone else having a go at one of your girls there are two I can think of, neither of which cost you the girl in question. Shakala's wedding has a simple "sure!/no way I'm sharing!" choice. Mia is potentially fucked by someone else through mistaken identity, but again you have to choose to allow that.

Reactions: DomWolf

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Oh no.. Respect for sharing the test build but bumping it to the front page is not the play. This thread will be a disaster for weeks if it causes bugs.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those might miss it during the forgiveness quest. It's seems to trigger a bug and get you stuck
Make sure you get the Snowdeer Balls before giving the steaks to Frida at the lodge, I did and I got stuck.
there are 2 Snowdeers in the area when she asks you to go hunting

Reactions: loranleung
Oct 14, 2021
After buying the coat and telling Frida I'm ready to go there is a bug when triggering the quest. When heading to the lodge the screen just turns black, so the update content is unplayable now

Reactions: Kirito1975

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Giants content, including Hilde giving birth. It's being split between two full updates, this is part 1. M3ntir forwards posts from the dev to here, including preview pics, you can sorta get an idea of what's in it from those.
who is white hair girl giant is it their sister or their mother?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes