Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
who is white hair girl giant is it their sister or their mother?
Brigitte/Birgitte (seen it both ways, haven't played 3.20 yet) has platinum blonde hair and is about the same age as Frida & Hilde, maybe a bit younger. Don't think she's closely related, cousin at best.

Reactions: elandoor

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Brigitte/Birgitte (seen it both ways, haven't played 3.20 yet) has platinum blonde hair and is about the same age as Frida & Hilde, maybe a bit younger. Don't think she's closely related, cousin at best.
look old like mom/aunt but its okay cousin then

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
anyone willing to share a full save, or at the very least one at the beggining of this update?
'Full' save.

State: File 4 is End of v3.15 (i.e. all Quests done that I know of), Amount of items are cheated (99x potions etc.)
Source: Original file somewhere from here for old version, then I continued as more updates came out.
Just talk to Frida to start current update.

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Version: 3.20 Test
This game never comes to an end.
The previous version was a test and now another test.
In my opinion, the person who should test these tests would be whoever is producing the game and not whoever is playing it.... What is most expected in games are good updates and not mere tests, which instead of improving what is good often ends up It's turning into a big bug, in the previous version this bug already occurred in several quests that used to work perfectly, instead of releasing good updates it keeps tweaking where it worked perfectly and launching these rotten tests full of bugs.... I've lost the pleasure of playing this ....I've seen a lot of games like this and I can only imagine where this is going.:FacePalm:

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
'Full' save.

State: End of v3.15 (i.e. all Quests done that I know of), Amount of items are cheated (99x potions etc.)
Source: Original file somewhere from here for old version, then I continued as more updates came out.
Just talk to Frida to start current update.
thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In my opinion, the person who should test these tests would be whoever is producing the game and not whoever is playing it.... What is most expected in games are good updates and not mere tests, which instead of improving what is good often ends up It's turning into a big bug, in the previous version this bug already occurred in several quests that used to work perfectly, instead of releasing good updates it keeps tweaking where it worked perfectly and launching these rotten tests full of bugs.... I've lost the pleasure of playing this ....I've seen a lot of games like this and I can only imagine where this is going.:FacePalm:
Bud get your facts straight
  1. The previous version was not a test it was V3.15.
  2. Tinkerer DOES NOT release test versions to the public, he makes them available to Patreons (he has people who volunteer to test it, someone leaked it here, Tinkerer will release the full version after the testing period.
If you don't want to play the test version then don't, typically the tested/fixed version will be here a week or two after the test version. Tinkerer is pretty diligent about fixing any bugs that get reported.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer, the dev, has given the TEST of the new update for his paying players to help him clean up the game for the proper release. The previous version was a full update release (before that was a TEST for Nergalite patrens).

The TEST isnt supposed to be on here. Others put it here on request of many who want to get there hands on the build. If you play the TEST version early & are unhappy then that's on you. Wait for the proper build like everyone else.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did my dog seriously just die trying to save Brigette? I had to buy a new dog at Greyport
That shouldnt happen. Dogs dying was something that Tinkerer removed when players got upset about it. That may be a bug. Let M3ntir or FunFuntomes know so they can pass that on to Tinkerer.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
friends is this a femdom game? and is it have foot licking/worship scenes?
Of course it's a femdom game, life is a femdom game, try to recall the last time your other half DID'NT get her own way, on anything.
Even when you THINK you've won, you're only fooling yourself.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes