Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Where can I find 30 raven feathers to make the outfit for Hilde?
If they're not for sale anywhere you should be able to get them at the places you hear ravens in the background sounds. Goblin Forest, Cemetery, etc. Maybe not all the places but at least 1-2 of them.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
ok ill give this game a another shot
Remember to use v3.15 for now. v3.20 was posted here but it's a TEST build almost guaranteed to have bugs. The "fixed" v3.21 should release next week. ("Fixed" because I don't remember the last time a X.x1 build came out that didn't need patches/additional bugs stomped.)

Last edited:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Since the many, many.. many posts about Test and Official version, as badmouthing a hard working Dev who does his own work without a Team behind him, here is a screenshot from his latest Patreon post regarding this version:
(Yeah I'm supporting this Dev with money, after enjoying his game for years for free, as I feel he is worthy of it!)

a1a.jpg

Edit: Just to be sure: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TEST A POSSIBLE BUGGY VERSION, WAIT A WEEK FOR THE OFFICIAL AND FULL RELEASE!!

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone know what to do if you die on the bridge I have 0 hp and can't heal but the game doesn't end until I go into battle. Anyone got a fix?

BobBobBob321

Sep 30, 2021
Hi guy and girls could anyone that has played this game let me know if the parts with other people or monster betting busy with the girls are avoidable as like alot of people I'd prefer mc is the onlyone getting any thanks in advance for anyone for their help

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Anyone know what to do if you die on the bridge I have 0 hp and can't heal but the game doesn't end until I go into battle. Anyone got a fix?
Lightning bridge, yes? I've never reached 0 HP without dying...the dog, yes, if there's damage outside of a fight or the fight ends in a cutscene rather than a "fight ends" step. Then the dog (and other party members) come back to life the next time a "fight ends" step happens.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hi guy and girls could anyone that has played this game let me know if the parts with other people or monster betting busy with the girls are avoidable as like alot of people I'd prefer mc is the onlyone getting any thanks in advance for anyone for their help
You have choices which can avoid all of them. This is a fairly common question, in fact it was answered a day or so ago. In the future I would suggest checking through recent posts to see if a question has been recently answered. ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
They are all avoidable. Some are a bit harder because you need to fight to stop it & some (like the Werewolf) will lose u like a quest from being accessible.

Reactions: BobBobBob321

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
After buying the coat and telling Frida I'm ready to go there is a bug when triggering the quest. When heading to the lodge the screen just turns black, so the update content is unplayable now
I have no problem of completing "Rescue Bridgette" . However, I lost my dog after the mission (for some unknown reason), and right now I am restarting the whole quest by first leaving the dog behind.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes