Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
SPOILERS AHEAD, do the new content before reading.

I remember someone said weeks ago that the Blonde Giantess could have make the Cave Goblin fight for her... that person was right.
The Blonde seems to be considered the less dependable female in the Tribe (at least for Frida).

We got to see more of the Giants culture.

Frida got trapped by their traditions and superstitions, so the MC was able to survive and reach a peaceful conclusion.
Of course, the situation was aided by the Chief getting (conveniently) killed during a "negotiation" with the Blonde and the other Male Giant getting "a wound to the knee" and been unrelated to the neighbouring pussies.
Another disposition of males related to a LI.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Are we going to have sex with our cousin and sister or not?
The last 2 updates cover what you are asking. I recommend you read the Walkthrough or search Minotaur in the forum for more details.
But to answer:
Half Sister - Yes
Half Minotaur girl - Yes
Cousin - Dead, and No

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Members share saves almost every 2-3 pages, but people still asks...

NTR: Almost all of the on-screen sex is the MC and a LI/girl. A lot of times HE steal the girls.

Girls doing sexual things with other males can be skipped/avoided, with few exceptions:
  • Beth: don't peek at her with the Decensor.
  • Mia: if you are not strong enough to beat 2 goblins.
  • Zivah/Grug: You need to be able to beat a Giant. In the early game is difficult without planning. The image of a defeated Grug is no longer in the game. And Zivah is a Priestess of Qetesh... more than 20 years older than the MC.
  • Succubus: Always have more than 500 coins when you travel with her. Because you probably are playing with the Decensor.
  • Gwinneth: Prostitute whose services you hire to help needed people; but you should help her with the old Mayor's son.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tehemai

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I finally got a chance to play this new TEST version & I really enjoyed myself. Very good continuation of the Giant Sisters story & alot of fun. I know that Part-2 is supposed to focus on Birgitte (the blonde giantess). Her interactions with MC were very interesting to me, she flirted with him but also shows hesitence to actually get with him because she knows that Frida already dosent think highly of her & will defo fuck her up if she got aggressive/territorial & while Frida is now ok with sharing MC with her sister I dont think she (or Hilde possibly) would be ok with him getting with another member of the clan.

This brings me to a theory of mine. Possibly insane & completly of but here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So I finally got a chance to play this new TEST version & I really enjoyed myself. Very good continuation of the Giant Sisters story & alot of fun. I know that Part-2 is supposed to focus on Birgitte (the blonde giantess). Her interactions with MC were very interesting to me, she flirted with him but also shows hesitence to actually get with him because she knows that Frida already dosent think highly of her & will defo fuck her up if she got aggressive/territorial & while Frida is now ok with sharing MC with her sister I dont think she (or Hilde possibly) would be ok with him getting with another member of the clan.

This brings me to a theory of mine. Possibly insane & completly of but here it is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking about the blonde giantess who goes by the name Birgitte, I agree with those of you who assumes that she's a mom because she looks like 1 & I won't be surprised if the other blondey's her daughter

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Speaking about the blonde giantess who goes by the name Birgitte, I agree with those of you who assumes that she's a mom because she looks like 1 & I won't be surprised if the other blondey's her daughter
Birgitte looks to be around the same age as Hilde & Frida. Mabey a bit closer to Hilde in age. There is no sign she is a mother, also I feel the other blonde is probably also closer to their age (mabey bearer Frida cos she seems more mature). Also the other blonde dosent have a model or portrait so I'm not holding my breath for her. We were lucky to get a 3rd giantess as a treat ;)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Birgitte looks to be around the same age as Hilde & Frida. Mabey a bit closer to Hilde in age. There is no sign she is a mother, also I feel the other blonde is probably also closer to their age (mabey bearer Frida cos she seems more mature). Also the other blonde dosent have a model or portrait so I'm not holding my breath for her. We were lucky to get a 3rd giantess as a treat ;)
Well for some reasons, Birgitte looks way older than the sisters

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes