Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So when I try to make the bat breeders have an orgasm the game breaks anyone know how to fix it?
if you are playing the "Test" version report it to Tinkerer via Discord. I've never heard of this bug in the "Stable" version.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Hello, Can someone tell me where are the resting places? I'm doing waystone II quest and my daughter asked me for a resting place and I have no idea where. (The first resting place I found is the waterfall)

oxxxymiron123

Jul 17, 2022
Not sure then. If you want to continue her questline tho I would suggest continuing the Temple. Once re-lit a carrage appears outside the Inn. See what's up then
I’m at the very beginning, before the capture of the temple and before the birth of the succubus, I’m just now my mother-in-law, she still triggers, but very rarely once every 10 days

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"re-lit" what does this refer to? I never figured out what triggers the story advancing past the night visits to the Fiance turning up?
Just keep playing the Temple & Tower until you get the quest to re-light the Temple. The one with Vixenatrix (dragon) in it.

HONBack

Jun 3, 2023
You downloaded the game or are playing online?
If you downloaded the TEST version of the game and started a new game, there is a high probability of crashes.
If you started a game with a STABLE version and then use your save in a TEST version, maybe you won't encounter many bugs and chashes.
If you are playing online... is up to the site.
Where is the stable version then?
Is it the 2.06 version?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
For people new to the game:

The Temple (Zivah/temporary old hag) and The Tower (Erevi) are the Main Questlines. You need to advance these quest to unlock and/or advance other NPC's quests.

Also, when Zivah (Temple) doesn't give new quests, you need to advance with Erevi (Tower)'s quests; and vice versa.

Evergreen1

Nov 12, 2016
Short question regarding the new update: Does this update already include repeatable sex and multiple kids with Hilde or is this only coming next update?

bababoey1212

Jun 12, 2023
tinker should remove the gambling minigame and a lot other ones, pure agony, why even put such stupid mechanics in a game like this ????

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Where is the stable version then?
It is still in the Dev computer. Part of it may still be in the Dev head.
Is it the 2.06 version?
What are you talking about? 2.06 was a long, long time ago. The current Test version is 3.20. The last stable version is 3.15

This is the reason that I'm strongly against replacing the last stable version with the test version. Hopefully, there will be a seperate link for the test version in the future.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
tinker should remove the gambling minigame and a lot other ones, pure agony, why even put such stupid mechanics in a game like this ????
Did u pick up the loaded dice in the Bandit Hideout when saving Tom? If not then you should have

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
yes, but according to the book she’s doing well, 5 hearts, already gave 5 flowers, ordered a drink, and made a date, doesn’t trigger, maybe depends on lust, but there’s a negative meaning in the book every day
Sleeping at the inn "sleep eight hours" doesn't trigger it, you have to choose to sleep until the next day. (If you turn in later than Hour -1 you automatically sleep until the next day.)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes