Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
tinker should remove the gambling minigame and a lot other ones, pure agony, why even put such stupid mechanics in a game like this ????
IIRC they are all tied to Side quests and exist for story reasons, and you can avoid all of them unless you want those Side quests. Want those Side quests (and what they lead to)? Gotta do the minigames.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just keep playing the Temple & Tower until you get the quest to re-light the Temple. The one with Vixenatrix (dragon) in it.
I know how to progress the game :p, was curious about the exact trigger that stops the night visits and starts the wine merchant visits. So can I infer that the Innkeeper sees the lights come on in the temple and takes that as a sign to marry his daughter off? or does it happen when you are given the quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
tinker should remove the gambling minigame and a lot other ones, pure agony, why even put such stupid mechanics in a game like this ????
Agony?? don't tell me you are playing fair??? Dude use the Loaded Dice you found in the bandits lair!!! , and when you get Jenny to a decent affection it doesn't matter if you lose... she'll cheat for you... this is one of my favourite little details in the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I know how to progress the game :p, was curious about the exact trigger that stops the night visits and starts the wine merchant visits. So can I infer that the Innkeeper sees the lights come on in the temple and takes that as a sign to marry his daughter off? or does it happen when you are given the quest.
Once the quest is complete, the next time u enter town the carrage should be there. That's all I know from all the times I have played that bit.

Reactions: Stil996

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I've done the hunt and am back at the giants camp, now I'm losing HP from cold, how do I get warm again?.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
That shouldnt happen. Once you have reached the cabin & put on you're clothes you should be fine.
I may have made the mistake of putting on my armour.
I'll go back and try again.
Solved it, back pack, I wondered what that w as for.

Last edited:

ASMO3212

May 29, 2020
Hello people ! wow it's been so many years in development that there's an incredible amount of content, by the way is there any way to access the full gallery? he he

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello people ! wow it's been so many years in development that there's an incredible amount of content, by the way is there any way to access the full gallery? he he
Theres no in game gallery but on the First Page of this forum is a bunch of links. Theres one for the GC Image Colelction on MEGA

Reactions: ASMO3212

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Ok, another mystery, anyone getting the low growl when you pick the mushroom above the farmers shed?.
Edit; It's not the mushroom, it's the area, happens every day but neither the farmer nor the miller are any help.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes